LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Coin Collectors?

Been collecting coins since I was a kid. Have a nice size collection, all US coins. Some fairly valuable these days.

Was going through my dupes the other day and came up with 37 Ike Dollars I don't need. Anybody want them before they go in the coinstar machine?

Will sell for $45 shipped, or trade for other coins of interest.

post-1-026977800 1284686516_thumb.jpg

post-1-026977800 1284686516_thumb.jpg

If you don't sell them here, check and see if you have any 1973 with the Denver mint mark, or no mint mark(no mint mark means they were minted in Philadelphia). Less than two million of each were minted, which makes them worth some money.

And if you don't sell them here list them as a lot on eBay, minus the 1973 coins if you have any.

Hey Erin,

Nearly twenty hears ago I had a great "coin guy" with a tiny shop on main street who always gave me fair prices. He told me then to buy and hold the 73's and I listened :) Have all 3 mints in uncirculated and proof! Also the original 71-74 proof collections in the hard cases. Loved the look and heft of the Ike's so I got most of them early on in my collection.

I sell single coins on ebay sometimes (just closed some today) but haven't had luck with muti-coin lots on there as people don't take the time to read the list. Here's what I have in the package:

01 - 1971S Proof

01 - 1971S Near Proof (Silver)

01 - 1972S Proof (silver)

02 - 1972 Circulated

04 - 1972D Circulated

16 - 1974 Circulated

01 - 1976S Proof

11 - 1976 Circulated

01 - 1977D Circulated

The proofs alone red-book at $40 combined, but not trying to clean-up off of friends on here.

Also have extra 2006 Proof and 2007 Mint sets.

...and several of the damn George Washington commemoratives that only raise in value based on the silver, lol