LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wish Lists

Guest Jassi

Here I go, my first topic! ^o^

I don't know if this is already a topic, I looked but didn't find nuffin.

This is basically to list the items you want but can't get or will get soon! Pictures would be nice but is optional, of course!

My list is small at the moment as I live with my mom and wouldn't feel comfortable with too much stuff.

I would like a pacifier, preferbly Nuk 5 but I'll take what I can get for now. I also want a rattle, blankie/comfort blanket, footsie pyjamas and my boyfriend/possible daddy promised he'd buy me a BIG Marie from Aristocats plush, I'd say its at least 20" but don't quote me on that! >o<

I also really want coloring books, sticker books, picture books and posters for my bedroom. Oh, and a bed cover, not sure what charcter though!

So, whats on your current wish list? :3

• Like 1

-a whole mess of diapers and wipes

-a bottle (my Chuck E. Cheese birthday cup will do for now ;)

-more Chuck E. Cheese stuff in general

-Johnsons baby lotion (even as an adult I love how it smells)

-bubble bath!

-the eventual courage to tell at least one of my irl friends about this whole ab thing (I don't like keeping secrets)

• 1 month later...

1. big, non-orthdontic nipples for my big bottel and pacifier

2 A dolly that is as big as me

3 Several of the old kind of rubber sheets that they had 60 years ago, ivory, fairy thick, very smooth and you could smell them all the time the minute you walked in the room

Now, in the non-ab world

1 a bass player, lead guitar player and drummer able and willing to do three kinds of music 50's/early 60's, 60's and Classic/Progressive Rock; 70's, some 80's/90's/now (Green Day, Matchbox 20, Cold Play)

2 To live in a place like Boston used to be. plenyt of entertainment and intellectual stimulation

3 A computer upgrad 2 gig ram 100+ gig hard drive

4 a free video joiner program that has good docs and more mediap programs than I have now