LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sorta New Southern Girl :~)

Genevieve

Hi everybody!! I just have to say, I've been a big fan of DD for awhile. I took a break from the whole AB/DL community (not the lifestyle) for the past two years. I realized lately just how much I miss having friends in my life who understand this "weird" part of me, and not judge me for it. I'd always remembered browsing around and this site always stuck out to me for not only how active, but how this site seems to be moderated much better, and BS not tolerated near as much as some others that we'll just not name. So, with all that being said - let me introduce me. :-)

I'm Genevieve. I'm 25 and I live in the southern US. I've got a great boyfriend of almost 3 years who I met due to our mutual fetish interests, and hope to marry him one day.

I LOVE to talk (can't you tell?) I love meeting new people, and hanging out with the friends I already have. Music is one of the most important things in my world, no matter what the kind. I'm a pretty geeky girl. I love books, computers, even video games (when I have time.)

As for the AB part of my life, I'm what I guess you'd refer to as a "switch." Most often the role I take on is Mommy. I am so maternal it just oozes out of me, and always has. Being an AB Mommy when my boyfriend first brought the idea to me didn't seem like a stretch then, and now it is a role that I embrace wholeheartedly. I do, however, have a very little side. Just how little can depend on the day, but it doesn't take much time facing grown up life for me to want to go grab my paci and teddy bear and tap into the little girl that lives inside of me. A little girl that is lonely, a lot.

I hope being here can change that. I probably sound pathetically desperate, but the truth is - I just want to meet some people, make some friends, learn about others(and hopefully more about myself) in the process.

I've gone on long enough. Bless you if you stuck with me this far. Please feel free to message me and say Hi! You can't ever have too many friends. :-)

Much love,

~Genevieve

Welcome back to Daily Diapers. It is wonderful that you have a boyfriend that shares in this lifestyle with you. I met my husband/daddy Honu on a different AB/DL website and we have been married for over 2 years now.

Welcome. So glad that you found someone to work with you on your interests and indulge him in his. May you have a lone and happy life together. Enjoy yourselves and may life be peaceful and bountiful for you both.