LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Sissies Want!?

DollyDiaper

I loathe my job and have a yearning to do something creative. Since Christmas, I've been seriously thinking about making a radical change to my working life. and have been considering lots of options.

I know lots of crafts and not wishing to sound like I'm boasting, I've won many prizes at craft shows - knitting, crochet, dressmaking, embroidery, patchwork, etc.

I'm now pretty certain I want to start a cottage industry of some kind. Appropriately, I bought a little Victorian cottage last July, but not with industry in mind :D

I'm not looking for a get-rich-quick scam, I would just like to make a reasonable living doing something I actually enjoy and it would be a real bonus if others got pleasure from it too.

So what do sissies want then? Throw me your ideas (helpful ones please bayb, if you're watching!)

D :P lly

Thanks goo goo but I've been doing loads of research on ebay and other sites since I got SO peed off with work last week and decided I MUST change (work, that is ;) ).

I just wanted to hear some ideas direct from sissies about what they would like to see on the market - maybe some things that are difficult to find.

D :) lly

I don't have any suggestions for you Dolly, but I wish you the best of luck in your endeavour.

I still remember a survey I read in the Wall Street Journal in 1985 that determined how many people enjoy what they do for a living. I don't remember how many people they surveyed other than that it was in the thousands and the result was very sad.

According to the survey, only three people in a hundred were happy in their job.

So, if you can find that happiness in making your living, all the power to you darling. :thumbsup:

***HUGS***

Ruffles

Wish I could have found a pink diaper pin. :whistling:

:wub: My girlie friends are F A B! Thank you for being so helpful (I was only teasing you bayb, coz you were being norty as usual.) Thank you for your encouragement Miss Ruffles, ever kind and considerate.

I'm not planning to throw all my cards in the air and see how they land. When (and not if) I resign, I will be able to work 1-7 days a week through an agency so this will give me the flexibility to launch a new venture if that's what I decide to do.

And if all else fails, I'll plump for my 2nd option and become a Brain Surgeon :D

Thank you for your help so far, all inside info gratefully received.

D :) lly

Hi,

Here is definately a dress that most sissies would want, Im sure> If you would like a scan of the dress since it wont load here just email me at brabbitt4@excite.com and I would send you one.

Hope you also like my minnie mouse dress.

post-344-1139073145_thumb.jpg

post-344-1139073145_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Hmmm interesting topic.

Starting from the bottom up - Maryjane shoes, Fuzzy pink slippers, lace anklets, tights, rhumba tights,stockings,rhumba panties, plastic lined rhumba panties,plastic pants,diapers,cute diaper pins petticoats, satin cami's, lacy gloves, sissy bralettes,Sissy dresses with lots of lace and ruffles, crinolines, Bibs,rompers,skirted rompers,pink onsies,bonnets,hairbows,lacy chokers,headbands.

Just to name a few :)

to refer to another topic, This is the outfit I would have if I won the lottery! :wub:

It is beautify, where did you get this dream come true wardrobe :blush:

Danni, if you haven't been to SissyKiss.com then you better hurry.

to refer to another topic, This is the outfit I would have if I won the lottery! :wub:

It is beautify, where did you get this dream come true wardrobe :blush:

Danni, if you haven't been to SissyKiss.com then you better hurry.

That is a pretty outfit!!! Crissy

• 1 month later...

What I always did, was to buy a real little girl's dress and have it made identically in my size. :whistling:

Thr problem is that cost increases in proportion to embroidery, lace, gathering and other fiddly bits. Which many sissies like the most :littleangel:

Dollydiaper, what's your entry price point? You will clean up if you can undercut the competition.

• 6 months later...

hello dolly...its been a long time since I been here or even posted...but that is a differant story and for a differant time.

So you want an idea,......well this is my dream dress.....its a pagent princess...and its to die for......sooooo girly and sooooo fem.....yet soooooo cute and babyish

I will get it one day....and i hope all my girly friends enjoy looking at it

post-2418-1162299104_thumb.jpg

post-2418-1162299104_thumb.jpg

hello dolly...its been a long time since I been here or even posted...but that is a differant story and for a differant time.

I will get it one day....and i hope all my girly friends enjoy looking at it

:) And very happy I am to see you again pins! I won't ask why you haven't been here for simply aaaaages (unless you want to tell, of course) but you're norty and you shouldn't desert us like that ;)

Yes, that dress is adorable and I really hope you get it too - I reckon you're right about your girly friends enjoying looking at it :) I know at least one who'll be drooling, eh bayb? :P

Indeed, there are some FAB dresses in this thread, thanks everyone. I know I posted this a long time ago now, but I haven't given up on the idea. When I get myself organised workwise, I'm planning to make a couple of 'prototypes' to determine the cost price, including labour, to see if it's viable. As I said before, I wouldn't like even a hint of exploitation attached to any venture I undertake in this area or any other.

Thanks again everyone who's contributed their pretty piccies and ideas so far.

D :wub: lly