LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pepole Who Work At Assisted Living & Nursing Homes

When I met her, my wife worked in an assisted living home for retarded senior citizens. She didn't know about my diaper fetish at that point. I learned she was good with all types of people and yes, she changed diapers often for these people, as did her co-workers. You can bet I had wanted to tell her at that point but still didn't have the nerve...

That was ten years ago, now she's a licensed practicing psychotherapist with an adult diapered toddler (ME) living at home. I'm totally out and she's really good about it all...but I still change my own diapers (muttering under my breath...)

You gotta remember that she is not a fetishist herself, just a good, sweet, very tolerant person. I do know a friend of ours who still works in this same home, and she happens to wear Depends Underwear becasue she leaks. But again, she isn't a fetishist either.

I will say - this is a good job to have if you do use diapers - plenty of cheap institutional diapers around, you can wear in the home or in public (they have almost daily excursions - parks, functions, church, etc...) and not very likely anyone would notice and you can always blame any odors on someone else. But the pay is pretty low.

sure they could, so could the plumbers, electricians, construction workers, retail associates etc...etc...etc...

just because someone works with those who are ill or disabled does not mean they are ab/dl's....

• Like 1

....But the pay is pretty low.

That part has always bugged me :huh: Better pay would get better people yet then the cost would go up so fewer could afford choosing private VS state-run :( Here the state-run ones are generally awful but if you know the system you can get a transfer to NC where the level of care is much better ;) I did some work at a state-run facility here once and I'd rather live on the street in a box :o They let people stay stuck in bed for hours after pooping as they argued about who was going to have to change them :bash: If it was within an hour of shift change they ignored it and let the next shift argue an hour before they were helped :boxing: All this was because the caregivers made minimum wage :glare:

I have an uncle with advanced Alzheimers in one. He began forgetting to use the bathroom but refused diapers. The home and family solved the problem by 'reducing' his stash of underwear (normal clothing has to be provided from outside the facility) until he had two pair of undies left- one being washed and one wet which had to be changed :rolleyes: Since he had no other choice he began wearing- making things better for everyone because they do provide incontinence items :thumbsup: i liked him alot compared to my other uncles but he doesn't know me or much of anyone else anymore :( The family visits regularly though it's over an hours drive to see him now. At least he's getting decent care though :wub:

Bettypooh

When I met her, my wife worked in an assisted living home for retarded senior citizens. She didn't know about my diaper fetish at that point. I learned she was good with all types of people and yes, she changed diapers often for these people, as did her co-workers. You can bet I had wanted to tell her at that point but still didn't have the nerve...

That was ten years ago, now she's a licensed practicing psychotherapist with an adult diapered toddler (ME) living at home. I'm totally out and she's really good about it all...but I still change my own diapers (muttering under my breath...)

You gotta remember that she is not a fetishist herself, just a good, sweet, very tolerant person. I do know a friend of ours who still works in this same home, and she happens to wear Depends Underwear becasue she leaks. But again, she isn't a fetishist either.

I will say - this is a good job to have if you do use diapers - plenty of cheap institutional diapers around, you can wear in the home or in public (they have almost daily excursions - parks, functions, church, etc...) and not very likely anyone would notice and you can always blame any odors on someone else. But the pay is pretty low.

I think your mommy would have tons of fun with both DW and myself with the psychotherapy stuff. I'm miffed, I get hit on constantly on fetllife and DS by dudes. i finally throw it out there that I'll accept a daddy just to have something and so far nothing.

LuvsGurl works at a care facility for adults with special needs... so she changes a few adult diapers every day. Her being active in the AB/DL community didn't have anything to do with the job choice though, but it did mean she had lots of practice changing adult diapers before she started there. Supposedly she is the most efficient diaper changer they have. LOL