LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Gf And Her Mom

Guest Chriskc

This is my story. This is inspired by Eagle0769 and his wondeful experiences with his loving and caring sister. This is 100% true, I feel blessed to have lived such a great ab life.

I remember the night, like it was yesterday. I've had a rough childhood, hell I guess even a rough life. I'm bipolar, but at the time of me being with my gf/mommy, I didn't accept it. 10 years later I embrace it, it is who I am, just as me being a ab is who I am. Unfortuntley it took me losing my gf/mommy for me to accept I have a problem. Hopefully someday, I'll find that special someone who will accept me for who I am.

I had only been going out with my gf for 2 weeks, I was staying with a friend of mines brother and his wife. Well after being there for several months things went south, I had to leave, I called my grandma up to see if she could talk to my bipolar dad and get me back home. All she wanted me to do, was apologize to him, I didn't feel the need to apologize to someone who had abused me.

So that night, I was looking at sleeping under a bridge, I was supposed to go to my gf's house that night, but I was too shooken up. I was going to go stay with a friend of mine for the night. I called my gf and told her that, I had told her about my situation. I called over there later that night, and she asked me if I wanted to stay there, I was like sure I could stay there for a few days. She said no, do you want to live here.

Wow you talk about going from bad luck, to great luck! Damn this was it, I was like hell yeah I'd like to live there. She comes from a big family, her mom and dad had been married for 20 years. They had 8 kids, she had a twin sister, she was 17 and I was 20. I kinda digress here, but I like younger girls, I think maybe 2 reasons. I'm probably immature, I like to party, play video games, play sports, hang with friends ect. The other reason, I think I like girls younger then me, I seem to have more in common with them lol.

Her mom was really cool to me, she went out and bought me some clothes. No one has ever just went out and bought me clothes for the hell of it! Even when I lived at home, my step mom, would buy cheap clothes, out of style clothes. Maybe that's all she could afford, or maybe her and my dad just didn't give a shit. I tend to believe the later.

So her mom really took me in, and she really become the mom I never had. You see after years of my dad beating my mom, when I was 5 my brother died of sids. After that the marriage was over. I'd go see my mom on Christmas vacation, Summer Breaks. She lived in Oklahoma, and I lived in Kansas, so when I was 12 she began being real short with me on the phone. My grandma had family in Oklahoma, so we went there to surprise my mom. I surprised her alright. I knocked on her door, and she was like "What are you doing here" I said I was here to see you. She said "I don't have time for you, I'm going to the horse races!" Well to make a long story short, went back to my grandmas brother's house. Talked to my mom, for a few hours. Finally she came out and said "I've started a new life and you're not in it!" Wow here I was 12 years old, and my mom has just kicked me out of her life. Is it any surprise I'm ab lol.

I'll still continue my 16 year old toddler story

I'll continue this if there's any interest. You the reader make the story continue or die lol.

I enjoy talking to like minded people. So If you wanna talk send me a msg. Feel free to ask or tell me anything.

This is my story. This is inspired by Eagle0769 and his wondeful experiences with his loving and caring sister. This is 100% true, I feel blessed to have lived such a great ab life.

I remember the night, like it was yesterday. I've had a rough childhood, hell I guess even a rough life. I'm bipolar, but at the time of me being with my gf/mommy, I didn't accept it. 10 years later I embrace it, it is who I am, just as me being a ab is who I am. Unfortuntley it took me losing my gf/mommy for me to accept I have a problem. Hopefully someday, I'll find that special someone who will accept me for who I am.

I had only been going out with my gf for 2 weeks, I was staying with a friend of mines brother and his wife. Well after being there for several months things went south, I had to leave, I called my grandma up to see if she could talk to my bipolar dad and get me back home. All she wanted me to do, was apologize to him, I didn't feel the need to apologize to someone who had abused me.

So that night, I was looking at sleeping under a bridge, I was supposed to go to my gf's house that night, but I was too shooken up. I was going to go stay with a friend of mine for the night. I called my gf and told her that, I had told her about my situation. I called over there later that night, and she asked me if I wanted to stay there, I was like sure I could stay there for a few days. She said no, do you want to live here.

Wow you talk about going from bad luck, to great luck! Damn this was it, I was like hell yeah I'd like to live there. She comes from a big family, her mom and dad had been married for 20 years. They had 8 kids, she had a twin sister, she was 17 and I was 20. I kinda digress here, but I like younger girls, I think maybe 2 reasons. I'm probably immature, I like to party, play video games, play sports, hang with friends ect. The other reason, I think I like girls younger then me, I seem to have more in common with them lol.

Her mom was really cool to me, she went out and bought me some clothes. No one has ever just went out and bought me clothes for the hell of it! Even when I lived at home, my step mom, would buy cheap clothes, out of style clothes. Maybe that's all she could afford, or maybe her and my dad just didn't give a shit. I tend to believe the later.

So her mom really took me in, and she really become the mom I never had. You see after years of my dad beating my mom, when I was 5 my brother died of sids. After that the marriage was over. I'd go see my mom on Christmas vacation, Summer Breaks. She lived in Oklahoma, and I lived in Kansas, so when I was 12 she began being real short with me on the phone. My grandma had family in Oklahoma, so we went there to surprise my mom. I surprised her alright. I knocked on her door, and she was like "What are you doing here" I said I was here to see you. She said "I don't have time for you, I'm going to the horse races!" Well to make a long story short, went back to my grandmas brother's house. Talked to my mom, for a few hours. Finally she came out and said "I've started a new life and you're not in it!" Wow here I was 12 years old, and my mom has just kicked me out of her life. Is it any surprise I'm ab lol.

I'll still continue my 16 year old toddler story

I'll continue this if there's any interest. You the reader make the story continue or die lol.

I enjoy talking to like minded people. So If you wanna talk send me a msg. Feel free to ask or tell me anything.

My story continues. As I've said this is 100% true.

I'm 12 and my mom just kicked me out of her life. My dad and stepmom, had began having kids. I would stay upstairs, and pretty much be to myself. I seemed to always be in the way, it seemed they really didn't want me. One day I got one of my sisters diapers, I put it on and it felt good. Not only in a sexual way, but also in a therapeutic way!

One day, I came home from school. My step mom, was cleaning my room, she found the diapers. She confronted me about it, for some reason my dad took me to my grandmas. I was in front of my grandma, uncle, and cousins. He kept asking me why I did this, in front on everyone. Hell I was 12, I had no idea! On a side note, I wonder what would've happened if my step mom instead of telling my dad and having him go off. I wonder if she would've put me in diapers, and made me drink a bottle. I wonder if I would've gone a different path, rather then make me a ab.

So I had no reason why I did this, so they sent me to a shrink. This was 1985, infantilisim, adult baby wasen't even herd of. The internet didn't exist, so this was still a unspoken thing. I like many had the feeling I was crazy, thought I was alone. Needless to say the shrink did absolutley no good! After awhile I would repeat a routine that would be a part of my life all too long. Go to a shrink off and on.

I don't remember if I still was sneaking around with the diapers or not. Kinda weird I can't recall that. I do know when I was 16, I got caught again. This time my dad went balistic, not only did he go off on me, he also began using these self defense moves on me, that he learned as a prison guard. Oh yeah he also told me, if he ever caught me doing this again, he'd kill me!

My senior year I lived with my grandma, after I graduated I got my own place. Wow I was in baby heaven, buying my diapers, bottles, baby food ect. I was having a good time. Partying with my friends, messing with girls. Good times. My dad and step mon, never supported much less loved me. At least that's the way it seemed. One day I was having a bad day, my car was going out on me, brakes were bad, tailpipe was dragging ect. My bills were piling up, things were bad, one day I'm fixing to go to work, I go down to get in my car, glass is everywhere. Someone had thrown a rock thru my window. I was pretty delirous, I called my step mom, I just wanted someone to tell me everything is going to be ok. Instead she told me, we told you so, we told you, you shouldn't have moved there. I said fuck you, I hung up the phone, walked down to the get and go, I bought a bottle of asprin that contained 100 asprin, I chased that with a coke. I guess I was trying to kill myself, I got home and laid down, just tried to go to sleep. The phone kept ringing, finally I answered the phone it was my best friend. He knew right away something was wrong, I played it off, just said I wasen't feeling good. Guess he knew something was up, cause he came by and I had puke all over myself, he rushed me to the hospital, I had to have my stomach pumped, I stayed in the ICU for a day and a half. They were worried about kidney failure, they had potassium going thru a iv. It was pretty scary!

I tell you all this, cause this is my stroy. It might explain alot of things.

Let's see how many are still with me. If interested I'll continue. Don't worry there's plenty of diapers, bottles, baby food, nursery coming up. Yeah that's right, I once had a nursery. As I've said, I've lived a lucky ab life.

I am interested in what else you have been through. I was thinking adversity is what makes us stronger. I am happy for you that you made it through some challenging times in your life, I also hope all continues to go well for you.

You have certainly had your share of problems, and then some. I hope you find in within yourself to continue. It can be theraputic as well. Hopefully things have improved in your life, and being part of this couldn't hurt either.

My story continues. As I've said this is 100% true.

I'm 12 and my mom just kicked me out of her life. My dad and stepmom, had began having kids. I would stay upstairs, and pretty much be to myself. I seemed to always be in the way, it seemed they really didn't want me. One day I got one of my sisters diapers, I put it on and it felt good. Not only in a sexual way, but also in a therapeutic way!

One day, I came home from school. My step mom, was cleaning my room, she found the diapers. She confronted me about it, for some reason my dad took me to my grandmas. I was in front of my grandma, uncle, and cousins. He kept asking me why I did this, in front on everyone. Hell I was 12, I had no idea! On a side note, I wonder what would've happened if my step mom instead of telling my dad and having him go off. I wonder if she would've put me in diapers, and made me drink a bottle. I wonder if I would've gone a different path, rather then make me a ab.

So I had no reason why I did this, so they sent me to a shrink. This was 1985, infantilisim, adult baby wasen't even herd of. The internet didn't exist, so this was still a unspoken thing. I like many had the feeling I was crazy, thought I was alone. Needless to say the shrink did absolutley no good! After awhile I would repeat a routine that would be a part of my life all too long. Go to a shrink off and on.

I don't remember if I still was sneaking around with the diapers or not. Kinda weird I can't recall that. I do know when I was 16, I got caught again. This time my dad went balistic, not only did he go off on me, he also began using these self defense moves on me, that he learned as a prison guard. Oh yeah he also told me, if he ever caught me doing this again, he'd kill me!

My senior year I lived with my grandma, after I graduated I got my own place. Wow I was in baby heaven, buying my diapers, bottles, baby food ect. I was having a good time. Partying with my friends, messing with girls. Good times. My dad and step mon, never supported much less loved me. At least that's the way it seemed. One day I was having a bad day, my car was going out on me, brakes were bad, tailpipe was dragging ect. My bills were piling up, things were bad, one day I'm fixing to go to work, I go down to get in my car, glass is everywhere. Someone had thrown a rock thru my window. I was pretty delirous, I called my step mom, I just wanted someone to tell me everything is going to be ok. Instead she told me, we told you so, we told you, you shouldn't have moved there. I said fuck you, I hung up the phone, walked down to the get and go, I bought a bottle of asprin that contained 100 asprin, I chased that with a coke. I guess I was trying to kill myself, I got home and laid down, just tried to go to sleep. The phone kept ringing, finally I answered the phone it was my best friend. He knew right away something was wrong, I played it off, just said I wasen't feeling good. Guess he knew something was up, cause he came by and I had puke all over myself, he rushed me to the hospital, I had to have my stomach pumped, I stayed in the ICU for a day and a half. They were worried about kidney failure, they had potassium going thru a iv. It was pretty scary!

I tell you all this, cause this is my stroy. It might explain alot of things.

Let's see how many are still with me. If interested I'll continue. Don't worry there's plenty of diapers, bottles, baby food, nursery coming up. Yeah that's right, I once had a nursery. As I've said, I've lived a lucky ab life.

Thanks for all the kind words, it means alot.

I was in the hospital for a few days, then they released me, but I had to go to a mental hospital for evauluation. This hospital was one step below a mental institution. We had a schedule, we'd go to classes to help deal with our problems, we'd eat, rec room, watch tv and go to bed. My dad actually came to visit me, can you believe he actually blamed me for everything! What a JACKASS!

When I got out a friend and I got a place together. I met this girl she was pretty cool, her family liked me. I have a major character flaw, if a girl is nice to me, I'll bend over backwards not to hurt her. So my gf Joann, she had a friend who was a little younger then her. Her friend was really nice to me, she always told me how cute I was. She'd fix me lunch and dinner, Sometimes before going to work I'd hang out there. Remember I'm a bachlor so a home cooked meal was Awesome!

I found out her friend liked me, and she was so nice to me, that I didn't want to hurt her. Time after time, like a big oak tree she chipped away, chipped away, till I finally gave in. We missed around nothing to serious, but I did fell guilty, so I told Joann and she dumped me! Can't blame her, I was the stupid one! I was just trying to be nice and show the girl how thankful I was for her kindness. I still loved Joann.

Ok back to me and my gf and her mom.

After living with my gf family for 6 months, things began to change. Her mom and dad after being married for 20 years decide to get a divorce. Everyone is shocked, and alot of the family begans to blame me. Can't say that I really blame them. Anytime something bad happens, normally we look to blame someone or something before we blame ourselves.

For the first month or so, I was going through hell, some members of the family were blaming me. They were causing problems for me and my gf, they were trying to convience her to dump me ect. One day while laying in bed, I began to cry, my gf asked what was wrong. I told her, I felt like I was 5 years old again, going through my own mom and dad's divorce. She asked what she could do to make me feel better, I just said hold me and tell me everything going to be ok. She did, and one thing led to another and I told her about my baby side. She was cool with it, she said we could try it sometime. The night I was thinking it was going to happen, it didn't remember we both our young. I've never told anyone about this before, much less been babied by anyone!

I was really nervous, and kinda upset when she didn't do anything, cause I was under the impression this was going to be the night. So I got mad and literally threw my temper tantrum lol. She got mad, she made me a bottle threw it at me, and said here you big baby. I laid there and drank it, that was the very 1st time. Wow good memories. They say you don't know what you got till it's gone very true. At the same time, once it's gone, all the times you had feelings you shared, if it's over. Then all the bad times, are now good times, and all the good times are now great times! How sad it's over

Now that my gf knows all about this. Remember this is the 90's so it's all new to me. I'm still under the impression that I'm all alone lol. So we go to the stores to pick out my diapers. I remember we first got the Huggies didn't like them. Then we got Pampers, we both liked them, I had a 28 ich waist so just getting a regular diaper is not going to fit. So what we did, was get some safety pins and connect them, and we got the diaper to fit. It was amazing, it was so cool walking around in a diaper, without anyone knowing. Kinda like we were getting away with something. It was heaven having a mommy, she would really get into it. She would keep me in diapers as much as she could. She wanted me to call her mommy, and she would always call me baby. She'd buy bottles, pacifiers ect. Life couldn't be better, god really blessed me with a gift. I was just too stupid to realize it!

I'm sorry that people threw their own shit at you. You have talent to write stories plzs keep going.

Thanks. Please check out my other stories. I'll do anything for you. 16 year old toddler. Recession to regression. Please tell me what you think. The readers for me, are what makes the story. It shows there's people enjoying them. Thanks again

Thanks for all the kind words, it means alot.

I was in the hospital for a few days, then they released me, but I had to go to a mental hospital for evauluation. This hospital was one step below a mental institution. We had a schedule, we'd go to classes to help deal with our problems, we'd eat, rec room, watch tv and go to bed. My dad actually came to visit me, can you believe he actually blamed me for everything! What a JACKASS!

When I got out a friend and I got a place together. I met this girl she was pretty cool, her family liked me. I have a major character flaw, if a girl is nice to me, I'll bend over backwards not to hurt her. So my gf Joann, she had a friend who was a little younger then her. Her friend was really nice to me, she always told me how cute I was. She'd fix me lunch and dinner, Sometimes before going to work I'd hang out there. Remember I'm a bachlor so a home cooked meal was Awesome!

I found out her friend liked me, and she was so nice to me, that I didn't want to hurt her. Time after time, like a big oak tree she chipped away, chipped away, till I finally gave in. We missed around nothing to serious, but I did fell guilty, so I told Joann and she dumped me! Can't blame her, I was the stupid one! I was just trying to be nice and show the girl how thankful I was for her kindness. I still loved Joann.

Ok back to me and my gf and her mom.

After living with my gf family for 6 months, things began to change. Her mom and dad after being married for 20 years decide to get a divorce. Everyone is shocked, and alot of the family begans to blame me. Can't say that I really blame them. Anytime something bad happens, normally we look to blame someone or something before we blame ourselves.

For the first month or so, I was going through hell, some members of the family were blaming me. They were causing problems for me and my gf, they were trying to convience her to dump me ect. One day while laying in bed, I began to cry, my gf asked what was wrong. I told her, I felt like I was 5 years old again, going through my own mom and dad's divorce. She asked what she could do to make me feel better, I just said hold me and tell me everything going to be ok. She did, and one thing led to another and I told her about my baby side. She was cool with it, she said we could try it sometime. The night I was thinking it was going to happen, it didn't remember we both our young. I've never told anyone about this before, much less been babied by anyone!

I was really nervous, and kinda upset when she didn't do anything, cause I was under the impression this was going to be the night. So I got mad and literally threw my temper tantrum lol. She got mad, she made me a bottle threw it at me, and said here you big baby. I laid there and drank it, that was the very 1st time. Wow good memories. They say you don't know what you got till it's gone very true. At the same time, once it's gone, all the times you had feelings you shared, if it's over. Then all the bad times, are now good times, and all the good times are now great times! How sad it's over

Now that my gf knows all about this. Remember this is the 90's so it's all new to me. I'm still under the impression that I'm all alone lol. So we go to the stores to pick out my diapers. I remember we first got the Huggies didn't like them. Then we got Pampers, we both liked them, I had a 28 ich waist so just getting a regular diaper is not going to fit. So what we did, was get some safety pins and connect them, and we got the diaper to fit. It was amazing, it was so cool walking around in a diaper, without anyone knowing. Kinda like we were getting away with something. It was heaven having a mommy, she would really get into it. She would keep me in diapers as much as she could. She wanted me to call her mommy, and she would always call me baby. She'd buy bottles, pacifiers ect. Life couldn't be better, god really blessed me with a gift. I was just too stupid to realize it!

Thanks for all the kind comments, it really means alot. It shows there are good people out there. Please read my other story, 16 year old toddler, I'm going to be wrapping it up. I already have the ending, it's a ending like no other!

So my gf/mommy was really into this, she really liked the control aspect of it all. She would get mad at me, and throw my diapers out in the hall, I had to hurry to get them, cause she had 2 brothers and her mom that still lived at the house. It was kinda scary having them thrown out in the hall like that.

Things like that kept happening, remember she was 17, so this is all new to her as well. Looking back on it, I'm sure she just enjoyed the controll she had. Later on I think she developed the love, that we all desire. Before she left for school she would come in and feed me a bottle, you talk about dear playboy, I was living the dream!

She would write me letters while she was at school, always talking about me being her baby, and her my mommy. She'd say how much she missed me and things like that, damn looking back on all this now, is pretty sad! Knowing I once had it all, if you never had it, guess you would never miss it. I wouldn't change the experience for nothing, it was one hell of a ride.

Her mom would work on the weekend so that left her and I alone at the house. We would always play house guess who was the baby lol. We'd watch tv, she'd feed me a bottle, we were experimenting with everything. She'd feed me baby food, cherry vanilla was the best. I don't think they even make it anymore!

Well we began having our problems just like any other couple. She'd spank me if I was bad, remember I'm bipolar so I didn't always handle things correctly. If you don't know what bipolar is, it's a chemical balance in the brain. So "normal" people, get mad and sad, but you have a stopping point we don't. That's the chemical missing, we get mad and we can't stop, we get sad and we can't stop, we get excited and can't sleep. It's all kinda of a bitch. I haven't found it yet, but if you can, you can find away to work it in your favor. For instance while others are sleeping, you could be working. Oh yeah another good thing about it, is we get obsessed with stuff, so whatever our interests are we get to know it inwards and outwards. It's just hard controlling your emotions, and feelings without meds and going to a doctor. No one ever want's to admit, they have a problem.

Ok so we had arguments and fights, nothing physical. She began threatening me, she would say "you know if you ever leave me, or if you don't do what I say, I'll tell everyone about your baby side!" She told me this several times, over and over again. So one day we got in a huge fight, she left and I was scared! Remember half the family don't like me cause they blame me for the divorce. So I'm scared, cause her mom has become the mom I never had. She's shown me nothing but unconditional love, I'm worried that my gf, goes and tells her family about my baby side. Then they call their mom, and they already have a built in bias against me, I'm thinking they'll tell her and make it all sick and twisted. When that's the furthest thing from the truth.

I'm scared and I really don't know what to do. I'm thinking ok, I tell her mom, she'll think I'm crazy or something! She'll kick me out of the house, and I'll be right back to where I was! I kept hearing them words in my ear, the threats that she made against me. I decided my best move was to tell her mom,let her hear it from the heart and not someone with a agenda. I remember telling her, and I was crying and very nervous, the thing is she never batted an eye. She asked questions, but she was non judgemental through it all.

Thanks for all the kind comments, it really means alot. It shows there are good people out there. Please read my other story, 16 year old toddler, I'm going to be wrapping it up. I already have the ending, it's a ending like no other!

So my gf/mommy was really into this, she really liked the control aspect of it all. She would get mad at me, and throw my diapers out in the hall, I had to hurry to get them, cause she had 2 brothers and her mom that still lived at the house. It was kinda scary having them thrown out in the hall like that.

Things like that kept happening, remember she was 17, so this is all new to her as well. Looking back on it, I'm sure she just enjoyed the controll she had. Later on I think she developed the love, that we all desire. Before she left for school she would come in and feed me a bottle, you talk about dear playboy, I was living the dream!

She would write me letters while she was at school, always talking about me being her baby, and her my mommy. She'd say how much she missed me and things like that, damn looking back on all this now, is pretty sad! Knowing I once had it all, if you never had it, guess you would never miss it. I wouldn't change the experience for nothing, it was one hell of a ride.

Her mom would work on the weekend so that left her and I alone at the house. We would always play house guess who was the baby lol. We'd watch tv, she'd feed me a bottle, we were experimenting with everything. She'd feed me baby food, cherry vanilla was the best. I don't think they even make it anymore!

Well we began having our problems just like any other couple. She'd spank me if I was bad, remember I'm bipolar so I didn't always handle things correctly. If you don't know what bipolar is, it's a chemical balance in the brain. So "normal" people, get mad and sad, but you have a stopping point we don't. That's the chemical missing, we get mad and we can't stop, we get sad and we can't stop, we get excited and can't sleep. It's all kinda of a bitch. I haven't found it yet, but if you can, you can find away to work it in your favor. For instance while others are sleeping, you could be working. Oh yeah another good thing about it, is we get obsessed with stuff, so whatever our interests are we get to know it inwards and outwards. It's just hard controlling your emotions, and feelings without meds and going to a doctor. No one ever want's to admit, they have a problem.

Ok so we had arguments and fights, nothing physical. She began threatening me, she would say "you know if you ever leave me, or if you don't do what I say, I'll tell everyone about your baby side!" She told me this several times, over and over again. So one day we got in a huge fight, she left and I was scared! Remember half the family don't like me cause they blame me for the divorce. So I'm scared, cause her mom has become the mom I never had. She's shown me nothing but unconditional love, I'm worried that my gf, goes and tells her family about my baby side. Then they call their mom, and they already have a built in bias against me, I'm thinking they'll tell her and make it all sick and twisted. When that's the furthest thing from the truth.

I'm scared and I really don't know what to do. I'm thinking ok, I tell her mom, she'll think I'm crazy or something! She'll kick me out of the house, and I'll be right back to where I was! I kept hearing them words in my ear, the threats that she made against me. I decided my best move was to tell her mom,let her hear it from the heart and not someone with a agenda. I remember telling her, and I was crying and very nervous, the thing is she never batted an eye. She asked questions, but she was non judgemental through it all.

Please read my other story's and leave some comments. 16 year old toddler, I'm going to wrap it up, it will leave a ending like no other. My new story is. recession to regression. Thanks, kinda feels like I'm wasting my time.

We last left off, where I told my gf's mom. She was really cool with it all, she didn't judge me, she just asked alot of questions. She acted like she really cared, next thing I know one thing led to another, and she was wanting to baby me. My gf is still gone, I really don't know what to do. Here's this person, who loves me unconditional, meaning her mom, if not for her I'd be dead or in prison! Sometimes thank you isn't enough, so I let her baby me. She put me in diapers and fed me a bottle. I don't like her like that, I'm not attracted to her, although she is pretty, just not for me. I think that's what alot of people were thinking, that we were fucking.

My gf came back a few days later, everything was back to normal between her and I. She came back Christmas eve, we got one of them prank diapers, you know the one's you give to people for their birthdays, when they're over the hill. She put that on me, and we had a good night. She didn't know anything about her mom and I. I loved my gf, I wanted to marry her. I also loved her mom, but in a different way, I loved her like a guardian angel. Hope that makes sense, I know it kinda sounds weird.

My gf's mom, ran a consignment shop. I know this is hard to believe, but it was a kids store. I needed a job, so she hired me, it was so easy I got payed to be a baby and play video games lol. Yeah we continued our baby play at the store, while my gf was at school. I'd sit down there and where a diaper, and have a bottle that I'd drink in the back room. I don't kno wif this is considered cheating or not, I guess I understand the intimacy of it all. I never wanted to be with her, only my gf. You talk about the Jerry Springer show, I was living it.

We did this for awhile, then one day, my gf called bitching her mom out. Her dad had told her to check under the bed, to see what she was hiding. Sure enough there was a journal, her mom was writting everything that was going on, so now my gf knew everything. In her journal her mom, even wrote how she had feelings for me. You talk about shit hitting the fan!

I'm not even sure how we worked all this out. This was 16 years ago. I do know her mom found away to make the diapers more comfortable for me, anything was better then the saftey pins. I had her show me how to make them later on. You use 2 diapers, to make one big baby diaper. I wear Luvs now. It's been a long time since I made one, so I'll tell you the best that I can remember. You take 2 diapers, cut one in half, then you unfold the other one you tape it underneath, you cut the tapes, you connect them to the back of the diaper, you cut the front and you tape it. So now you have more tapes that stretch and you have longer front of the diaper. Hope that makes sense. It was alot better when they had the plastic backed diapers, the cloth dosen't stick as good for some reason.

Guest Chriskc

Please read my other story's and leave some comments. 16 year old toddler, I'm going to wrap it up, it will leave a ending like no other. My new story is. recession to regression. Thanks, kinda feels like I'm wasting my time.

We last left off, where I told my gf's mom. She was really cool with it all, she didn't judge me, she just asked alot of questions. She acted like she really cared, next thing I know one thing led to another, and she was wanting to baby me. My gf is still gone, I really don't know what to do. Here's this person, who loves me unconditional, meaning her mom, if not for her I'd be dead or in prison! Sometimes thank you isn't enough, so I let her baby me. She put me in diapers and fed me a bottle. I don't like her like that, I'm not attracted to her, although she is pretty, just not for me. I think that's what alot of people were thinking, that we were fucking.

My gf came back a few days later, everything was back to normal between her and I. She came back Christmas eve, we got one of them prank diapers, you know the one's you give to people for their birthdays, when they're over the hill. She put that on me, and we had a good night. She didn't know anything about her mom and I. I loved my gf, I wanted to marry her. I also loved her mom, but in a different way, I loved her like a guardian angel. Hope that makes sense, I know it kinda sounds weird.

My gf's mom, ran a consignment shop. I know this is hard to believe, but it was a kids store. I needed a job, so she hired me, it was so easy I got payed to be a baby and play video games lol. Yeah we continued our baby play at the store, while my gf was at school. I'd sit down there and where a diaper, and have a bottle that I'd drink in the back room. I don't kno wif this is considered cheating or not, I guess I understand the intimacy of it all. I never wanted to be with her, only my gf. You talk about the Jerry Springer show, I was living it.

We did this for awhile, then one day, my gf called bitching her mom out. Her dad had told her to check under the bed, to see what she was hiding. Sure enough there was a journal, her mom was writting everything that was going on, so now my gf knew everything. In her journal her mom, even wrote how she had feelings for me. You talk about shit hitting the fan!

I'm not even sure how we worked all this out. This was 16 years ago. I do know her mom found away to make the diapers more comfortable for me, anything was better then the saftey pins. I had her show me how to make them later on. You use 2 diapers, to make one big baby diaper. I wear Luvs now. It's been a long time since I made one, so I'll tell you the best that I can remember. You take 2 diapers, cut one in half, then you unfold the other one you tape it underneath, you cut the tapes, you connect them to the back of the diaper, you cut the front and you tape it. So now you have more tapes that stretch and you have longer front of the diaper. Hope that makes sense. It was alot better when they had the plastic backed diapers, the cloth dosen't stick as good for some reason.

When my gf found out about the journal all hell broke loose. As I've said I always loved my gf and only wanted to be with her, but I did feel she pushed me towards telling her mom. We worked out a deal, I would still work at the store, and her mom and I would still play baby. One of the things that came out of this, was in our bedroom, her mom put a crib for us downstairs. So I now had a crib lol.

We would play on the weekends, her mom would be working on Saturdays. So we had alot of fun. Saturdays we'd usually watch movies cuddle together, and she'd put me down for a nap. I was living the dream, we would still fight like normal people. We had so many good times. She was really getting into it, she'd buy baby toys, and she'd feed me baby food. Cherry Vanilla was the best, unfortuntley they don't make it anymore.

One day her job had a meeting on a Sunday. When she left her mom came in there with a bottle, I didn't want to fight with her, so I let her feed me a bottle. Later on that night, I told my gf. I just wanted her to know, I didn't want to tell any lies, or keep any secrets from her. I guess sometimes white lies are ok. I always believe in being honest, too many times, if you lie, then you forget what your lies are.

She always felt like she needed someone to talk to about this. Not really sure why? Anyways she told a friend of ours that I work with about her baby lol. It was kinda cool, we worked at a Pizza Hut, and my friend who was a female teased me about it lol. One time, this woman wanted her to warm up a baby bottle, and Misty who is my friend, she came back and said to me I bet you wish that was for you. You talk about turning a thousand shades of red. That shit is really embarassing. Another time, someone left a baby toy there, and she got it and gave it to me. She said here baby, and she shook it and talked baby talk to me.

My gf's mom always wanted more, try being in my shoes and knowing everyday you wake up, there's this person who, you owe your life to, I mean if not for her you'd be dead or in prison, and everyday you know you can't make her happy. My shrink and I have talked about it, I've been seeing him for 6 years, he even said the other day, he was always hoping her and I would get together. I have more in common with the younger girls, I'm in my 30's, I'd like a girl in her mid 20's to early 30's. I'm immature, not only cause I'm a baby, but also cause I still play video games, I still play ball, and I still like to party.

This one time really stands out in my mind. I remember it like yesterday. We stayed the night at Misty's apartment, with her and her boyfriend. My gf and I slept in the front room, she put me in a diaper, and in the morning she changed me. I've always had this fantasy about being changed right in front of someone, and have them talk like I'm not even there, just like you would to a real baby. I guess that's why she did it, not really sure. The next day at work Misty asked if I was wearing a diaper that night, I said yeah, she said she thought so. I always wondered if she would've watched me or something. That's another fantasy to have a babysitter. Unfortuntley neither one of them has happened!

If there's still interest I'll continue, remember this is my life story.

Still to come, gf kisses my best friend, I try to go out with her twin sister, We get our own place.