LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Halloween Horror Nights 2010

wethills19

Guest little_jonny

nope, to far away

have something called the mansfield prison. a old prison that was shut down cause it was very old. a new one was built not to far away. they still have ghost hunts and turn half the old prison into a haunted house during halloween. i think tickets are a little expensive but its worth it. the building doesnt seem them big until you get up close to it. i remember i went with my best friend and his now ex gf one year. i had my varsity jacket and for some reason i was still cold. when we got to the steps outside of the prison i felt something and it didnt feel right. i put my foot on the steps and my foot went very cold. walking through the part where the prisoners were held at was even more chilling and scary. if you looked in one of the cells, you couldnt see a thing.. i believe they even have something where if you can stay in a cell or something for a night you win some cash or something.

I have been to Universal during their Halloween celebration, it is quite good. The situation might be an opportunity for one to dress in AB in public without too much ridicule.

Closet_DL

they dont ALLOW costumes at horror nights

they dont ALLOW costumes at horror nights

HAloween is on a Sunday this year, (which is kind of odd :P ) and as usual I have to work :( There are all sorts of Halloween type events here in the LA / OC area, including "Knotts scary farm" and the haunted tour of The queen Mary and a plethora of assorted haunted houses all around the area, so there is always something to do. I was thinking about going to the Queen Mary thing, since it lasts a couple of weeks *shrug* but I'm not that much into the 'scary' thing. They did have a 'haunted ghost fest' there last weekend which would have been cool...but I missed that one.

Anyways, no reaal halloween stuffs for me, just work.....meh, someone has to do it.

qwack