LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Name Calling

Guest peepeeweeweeboy

Once again the arrogance here befuddles me! I read the entire post without ever looking to see if this guy was new. Then I read your responses. The lack of compassion and the pure mean spirit of many of them saddens me. I remember when I first found Daily Di I didn't have a clue. I was in the middle of a mental breakdown when I joined, so let's not go back there! Still, most of you could have very gently and kindly clued this guy in. No one had to be mean or arrogant. Frankly, I'm disappointed.

Guest peepeeweeweeboy

Hello turtlepins, I appreciate the post. I am not sure what else to say regarding my incident. It horrified me and really brought me down; some of you have comforted me while others have simply made my wound worse. My point for coming on was to get some solace from SOMEbody to help me through and to those who helped thank you. To those that picked one me, when that was the reason I came here in the first place, I have nothing more to say to you. I got what I came for, which was comfort.

What else m I supposed to say? Also, why are you picking on my grammer? Is this english class I am attending? Sorry, I thought it was a forum to discuss diapers; not a place to get graded on grammer.

Lastly I don't see what is wrong with me wearing and wetting baby pampers in public. I have done it for years (yes messing in baby pampers too but that's irrelevant here) and never had a circumstance arise. There would NOT hve been a circumstance had those guys not seen my pampers stick out while picking up the baby powder I dropped in the baby diaper aisle. It's their fault and it's still weighing me down. 48 hours later and still haven't put on another diaper yet...I am scared to now.

I have done so for years, and never had an incident; therefore no, there's nothing wrong with a 46 year old guy wearing a baby Pamper and wetting the pmper while running fingers along the packages in the baby diaper aisle. Never been a problem before, and it's not now. I will hopefully start wetting pampers again, but I'm scared to now.

• Like 1

Once again the arrogance here befuddles me! I read the entire post without ever looking to see if this guy was new. Then I read your responses. The lack of compassion and the pure mean spirit of many of them saddens me. I remember when I first found Daily Di I didn't have a clue. I was in the middle of a mental breakdown when I joined, so let's not go back there! Still, most of you could have very gently and kindly clued this guy in. No one had to be mean or arrogant. Frankly, I'm disappointed.

Errr no, you was in the middle of thinking you could get away with telling any old rubbish.

You forget again your excuse of the mental breakdown didn't wo*k.

• Like 1

:whistling:

Uh, excuse me....but OP, I've been called many names in my time and even worse. Back in 1975 my family and I moved to a very small town who "DIDN'T LIKE OUTSIDERS". The towns kids rode this bus with me in it all the way across the valley with the towns kids calling me names and when I wasn't looking throwing things into the back of my head.

I knew if I stood up for myself they would have all jumped me. I was their target for my family, as my big brother was too big and mean for any of them to want to target, and anyway he'd been able to tranfer to a different school, and both my younger brothers had each other to watch their backs. And they were in junior high and didn't ride my bus.

The worse part was that I made friends with some of the girls on the bus, and they'd call me at my home and ask me if I'd called their place, because someone claiming to be me had called her father and said that I was going to fondle her three year old brother. This character assasination really got to me. What really depressed me was that my family didn't really seem to care.

The next year my next youngest brother had moved up to high school and rode the same bus as me for the first couple of weeks of that school year. When they started in with the name calling I got up and beat the shit out of the first one I could reach, they all got up to jump me, but Les and his buddy Brian stood up too, and they all backed down.

I had to fight a few more times on that bus, but it never killed me. Yeah being called names sucks :crybaby: , get over it. I've been deeply depressed for years at a time, I have manic depression, but have never chosen to wallow around in my pitty pot the way you seem to be doing. Wake up, if you're miserable it's because YOU are making YOURSELF miserable!

One other thing, I'm not gonna ask how you fit a pampers 7 or tell you that a grown man wearing one is creepy, but listen up. If I see some guy, middle aged or not, fondling the packages of diapers and playing with the baby powder on the baby aisle I'm going to think that that is REALLY CREEPY, dig? Are you getting what I'm laying down?

You must be a troll because NONE OF US IN THIS COMMUNITY WOULD FONDLE ALL THE PACKAGES OF BABY DIAPERS (OR ADULT DIAPERS) IN THE FRIGGIN STORE!!! It's just not done. We don't like to call attention to ourselves, and buddy that is first class attention drawing behavior, right up there with dropping your pants and crapping in public. We wouldn't do it so therefore you are one big troll, get off my site.

Peace (to everyone but you),

Vic :bash:

• Like 2
Guest peepeeweeweeboy

Vic I don't know what else to say. I needed comfort and got it. I'm leaving the thread alone because I feel better now and may start diapering again starting today.

No I didn't "fondle" the baby packages. I just ran my fingers along the surfaces. There's little else wrong with that.

Like I said, I got some support from some of you guys, and I thank you. Those others who have targeted me in this thread in a way of which was the reason I started this in the first place, what do I say to you? I only asked for words of comfort, and you made fun of me. Wht did I do to you to make you so bitter? Especially user vic?

Well since I got what I needed I am leaving the thread alone and won't be reading anymore because there is too much bitterness in here for me to worry about. If you want to harass me any more, I won't see it because I am moving on.

Thanks to those who helped, it was appreciated. Have a good day.

• Like 1

Have to agree about 'flames'. They suck, but the world is full of snarky assholes, and the Internet is worse. However, it is not a flame for someone to disagree or to doubt your honesty. There is too much 'pathology' in this story to make it believable. It was written to jack off to, in my opinion.

However, it is not a flame for someone to disagree or to doubt your honesty. There is too much 'pathology' in this story to make it believable. It was written to jack off to, in my opinion.

THANK YOU!!!! far to many people feel when someone takes issue with another person's post it is always a flame. if you say "i don't believe this" that is not a flame, that is an opinoin of a post...

now if they said "i don't believe this you are a horrible awful piece of shit and should not be allowed here" that could be construed as a flame for it is a direct attack on a person and not simply on the believability of their post.