LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Name Calling

Guest peepeeweeweeboy

Guest peepeeweeweeboy

In my personal life I have just a handful of friends and in that group just two people know about my diapers and accept the notion I like to be wet. My mother and father are both deceased from years ago, and I have one sister so my only family is the one sister. I have few connections in life but those I do have are enough to get me through every day without the depression getting me and I kill myself. It's a delicate life I lead walking in the edge all the time.

My diapers get me through a lot, even though they also isolate me from the rest of the world save a few good people(the rest are stupid doodooheads). Most of my time I spend alone, and I do get down alot being alone all the time. I have made good friends with my diapers nd they comfort me when I am down. Somehow wetting onto a fresh and shaven genital area makes life okay and being padded keeps me sane for the most part.

It's a delicat eline, and a fragile life to lead, which brings me to my point of why I start this topic. I was shopping at the store today for non-diaper essentials. I have a large stash in my apartment and I have wipes and powder supplies to last me a year and baby clothes and....I can say I just have enough. So I was shopping and happened to be going by an aisle when the sweet scent of baby poweder drew me to the baby aisle, so I went there to be swept in the sweet scent and enjoy myself. I walked slowly, taking in the smells, running my hand over the packages of baby diapers and picking up powder containers to smell when I accidentally dropped the powder....

Important to say I was diapered up. I am always diapered all the time. I don't get rashes because most of the time I am dry and clean and only padded. Do mess frequently and am wet alot, but besides the point here. I am pretty skinny, so I fit into Pampers 7 no problem without tapes snapping and whatnot. And I had decided to have a slow wetting while I was sweeping my fingers along the diaper packages so I had just wet myself and was really swelled up and puffy; and....you could tell. I had some tight shorts on and the diaper was obvious. It swelled more than I realized.

So I dropped the powder bottle and bent to pick it up and I assume a large portion of the diper back poked out of my shorts because of what happened next. The layout of the aisle was so that it was perpendicular to another aisle, and unless you were going to the diapers you would walk by quickly and pass right by without seeing anyone in the aisle. Which was also long. But the powders were on the end next to the passing main aisle. The min aisle was where the household cleaning supplies are....and also the alcoholic beverages. In this beer aisle were a large group of seemingly out of high school or just in college kids buying loads of beer.

So the scene was me in the baby diaper aisle bent down picking up baby powder, in an obviously apparent pampers baby diaper that looked extremely swollen with urine and a huge prt sticking out the back of my shorts, the back STUPIDLY facing the main aisle where the guys happened to be walking by.

The next part of this story is not fun to tell. I am pretty fragile emotionally and seemingly always on the brink of going crazy from the dark cloud above me. This I don't wnt to talk about, and anyone here who wants to talk to me abotu emotions do not bother, I won't talk. So there I was a 46 year old skinny man in a baby diaper freshly peed in and these guys walking by. Which I was not aware of until I heard it.

Heard IT.

I heard the clinking bottles and a lot of muffled snickering typical of a group of guys and I was secetly wishing they weren't watching me and hoping I heard them walk off when I heard....well. "Goddamn Faggot!"

I quickly stood up and turned around. The 5 of them were looking at me and the one guy I herd says "dude are you for real?" I slowly put the powder back up and tried to walk away. "Dude wait, wait stop." So I did. "Are you wearing a baby diaper?" Yes, I said. I knew they saw, why else would they ask and I couldn't lie knowing they saw anyway. "Fuc*king faggot pedophile. Call the cops. Do you rape kids, loser?"

Then they left. They left.

I went home and cried for two hours. :(

Then went on here and registered. I need to tell someone, and the few friends I have wouldn't understand, and most people would agree I am a child rapist when I am not. It's not fair for me to look like I do (which is a little creepy) and have this need for diapers. Too many people will associate me with raping.

Hs anyone ever had problems with being called names or being made fun of? If so, I would like to hear to know I am not alone.

wait so some people just randomly saw someone in a diaper and automatically assumed you were wearing it for pleasure? i don't get it, it don't understand if you saw someone reandomly in a diaper, even being ab my first thought is they have a medical problem, and for someone who has never heard of this, that would be their thought too... so to assume you wore it for pleasure.. i don't get where that would come from.

I am very sorry this happened to you, my first paragraph i guess is more me expressing my disbelief in the first reactions of these people, not in your story!

Guest peepeeweeweeboy

Sarah I shred your disbelief too but on later thought I understood from their point of view it was "reasonable" for some reasons. For one when the top of the diaper back was sticking out a lot was sticking out and it was obviously a baby diaper because of the design and colors. There is little mistaking a genuine baby diaper whether you are a diaper expert or not. The guys didn't have to be to know it was a baby diaper. I also surmise it was really swelled and puffy to be noticeable by others so they my have known I peed it.

Something I did not consider was they may have been watching me for some time before confronting me. The layout was so unless you were in the diaper aisle you passed quickly but the angle was also so tht those in diaper aisle could be seen by those in beer aisle and vice versa. So yes it's possible they saw me wet myself as I was touching the baby diaper packages. I don't know how I look when I wet but I know I cannot pass it off easily; I probably look axactly how a middleage man looks when he pees himself, the relief and happiness.

Also they were young and youngsters have the social right to be jerks to older people. It's expected of them. I only wish it hadn't happened. I forogt to mention it didn't happen alone and there were other shoppers who heard and saw the incident. And the guys didn't just say it, they yelled it like youngsters do.

It was a walk of shame and depresion out the store. I managed to get hidden and ditched the cart I had with me so I could run home and cry like I said.

I'm still crying a bit. And now have a headache. And don't know if I should diaper myself tonight or not. I took it off and am now in just my boxer shorts and tshirt. I am not sure whether to diaper again or not...or do anything at all ever again. :(

this is why, as an adult....wearing a diaper designed for a baby, as cute as it might be, is impractical. what did you expect to happen if you got exposed somehow? if it was an adult small, or even a youth sized....you would at least have a leg to stand on in defending your wearing, and passing it off as medical. but you had to go all out and be in a baby diaper. this was your own fault. in the future, bend at the knees to pick up things. or wear a longer shirt.

• Like 3
Guest peepeeweeweeboy

I am not happy this made you laugh. It's been a terrible day for me and neverfelt a needto really connect with other diaper lovers before now and am not joyfulmy horrible day made you laugh. In thelast hour I took the last few xanax I had been prescribed to calm down.

Guest peepeeweeweeboy

? You all are a bunch of jerks. I needed to tell someone who would listen and get some comfort. God I've had a crappy day now this? Ya'll are jerks I only wanted to have at least one person to talk to.

? You all are a bunch of jerks. I needed to tell someone who would listen and get some comfort. God I've had a crappy day now this? Ya'll are jerks I only wanted to have at least one person to talk to.

Perhaps you would have made good friends here had you bothered to read the rules and started by posting an introduction.

Instead you posted an incredible tale that perhaps would work in the Fiction section. Of course it could be true. Stranger things have happened.

Guest peepeeweeweeboy

Why thank you lokken for your sympathy. The problem with what happened is that I always wear pampers 7. My body build allows me to wear baby diapers and not have a problem, so why not wear them? I am about 6 foot tall but only about 160-70 pounds so I am very lean like my dad and his dad before him. So I wear baby pampers size 7 because they fit me just right. The smell of a pampers diaper is beyond amazing and the feel if a pampers is the same way. The only other diaper I wear is bambinos when I want to, they are the only adult diaper I have found to be anything like a real baby diaper. It's not cool to say adults can't wear things mde for babies if they fit the adult. I also like the way they lookbut don't like others seeing them.

Which is why today terrified me. My diaper never pokes out that I am aware of; nobody has ever said anything to me about it before. These kids didnt have to call me out so blantantly like they did anyway.

And I live in California sothe weather is always mild to hot; i always wear shorts. You can't see the pampers though through the shorts. Out the top maybe now. I will hve to wear longer shirts which I also do not like doing.

Guest peepeeweeweeboy

The point of my post was about name calling. Don't pick on me like those kids did. It's not about that I was wearing wet pampers but that they called me faggot and said I ra*ed kids because I did. It's just horrible and awful. That is why I had to post, to vent my exasperation and depression.

I'm doubting this really happened, perhaps more of a detailed fear of what may happen. But whether it did or did not, this illustrates why I say "AB/DL people need to be less hidden and act less shameful when someone says something." There is no way for everyone to win, but there is a way to keep people from jumping to idiotic conclusions. First step, grin ... second step, nod ... third step whit. You really have to think of the whit part long before it happens though, get a few one liners ready that will make them look like suckers. For instance, if they mention calling you a pedo, say "I'm not the one staring at my diaper right now." ;)

Guest peepeeweeweeboy

I'm doubting this really happened, perhaps more of a detailed fear of what may happen. But whether it did or did not, this illustrates why I say "AB/DL people need to be less hidden and act less shameful when someone says something." There is no way for everyone to win, but there is a way to keep people from jumping to idiotic conclusions. First step, grin ... second step, nod ... third step whit. You really have to think of the whit part long before it happens though, get a few one liners ready that will make them look like suckers. For instance, if they mention calling you a pedo, say "I'm not the one staring at my diaper right now." ;)

I wish I had the upper hand in the situation with a sarcastic remark, but they had the upper hand on me. You should know how youngsters behave, and me telling them "I'm not the one staring at my diaper right now" would only give them fuel for more harrasment. Ideally it would be great to be able to say that and show em who is boss but an older male (wearing a diaper) and in that position would not have the upper hand I guess.

If I had said that it would have acknowldged I was wearing a diaper and would have given them more to run with. Young people are malicious like that. There was nothing I could do, and i know they are probably drunk somewhere talking about an older male with a pamper diaper sticking out. It all sucks and I hate it happened. It genuinely has given me desire to quit diapers forever even though I have done so for a long time. It was that bad.

To quote a line from Spaceballs: "Welcome to real life!". Just because you can do something doesn't mean you should. I can put a .22 bullet though someone's eye without hitting the iris. But does that mean that I should go around shooting people in the eyes with my rifle? No. That would be wrong and inappropriate on multiple levels. But that doesn't mean that I can't go and do some safe target shooting, or hunting in the appropriate seasons. Yes, it's perhaps more of an extreme example, but the point remains the same. There's some stuff that isn't considered to be acceptable behavior. As a responsible gun owner, I avoid shooting at anyone or anything I'm not trying to kill. And I've only killed a few critters for varment control purposes, in my own backyard. Perfectly legal and socially acceptable, here. And target shooting is something of a family tradition, so we have fun and provide a bit of competition for eachother. So long as it stays safe, that's also perfectly legal and socially acceptable here.

As a responsible AB, one shouldn't wear baby diapers (or youth pullups) in public, as that gives people what they're looking for: A means by which to tear you down. It also doesn't look good on the community as a whole. An adult wearing baby diapers or youth pullups really conjures up images that there might be something wrong with that person. It sets off social red flags. Stick to adult diapers, if you need to go out diapered, please. While it may not solve all of your problems, it will present people with something of a taboo of their own: It's considered inappropriate to make fun of someone with a medical condition. So, if they do see your diapers, they're not seeing Pampers, which is, admittedly, a bit creepy. Instead, they're seeing [paste adult diaper brand here], which indicates that you may be incontinent, which isn't anywhere near as creepy and does allow some degree of anti-discrimination protection. I'd suggest that you keep the baby diapers limited to wearing at home, where you have a reasonable expectancy of privacy, if you feel the need to keep wearing them, and switch to adult diapers when you go out. Sometimes, not everybody can be happy. Sometimes, they have to settle for relatively peaceful coexistence... Be aware of social taboos and don't go around pressing on them, or you may find yourself being ripped on (at the very least, in some areas). The best defense that AB/DLs have is that we can choose to blend in with society, for the most part. If you don't stand out, people simply won't notice you as much. That in and of itself will lead to less conflict.

I would chalk this experience up there with 'live and learn....then get Luvs!! (anyone remember that commercial??) It was unpleasant but it happened and there is little you can do about it now except wallow in self pity which isn't healthy. I am also going to say that if you feel the need to continue to wear baby or toddler diapers in the future then try to be more careful. While it might not be socially acceptable you do have a right to wear whatever you like without fear of prosecution. I'm not going to sit here and say that it won't happen again if your diapers are 'discovered' but you need to protect yourself from ridicule.

It is also likely that those kids would have picked on you regardless of what type of diaper you were wearing.....

Why thank you lokken for your sympathy. The problem with what happened is that I always wear pampers 7. My body build allows me to wear baby diapers and not have a problem, so why not wear them?

so you are under 3 feet tall and less than 60 lbs? other wise you body build is NOT for baby diapers

The internet unfortunately is the LAST place to go for mass sympathy and understanding. You might find some but your likely to find lots of hostility and jaded people. Many have just had one too many burns or stories told that have been false and looking for attention and sympathy. This does pretty much suck too because sometimes the internet is the only outlet you have for certain parts of your life.

My suggestion. Tell your story and ignore the flames and enjoy the occasional sympathy and understanding. If you can't handle the flames in between don't post. Theres not much you can do about it. Oh and there is also introducing yourself and becoming friends with people. Friends are more likely to give sympathy and understanding. In your case you were already down and I can see how you may have needed to just vent. That is fair. Just be ready for people to be...people.

I wish I had the upper hand in the situation with a sarcastic remark, but they had the upper hand on me. You should know how youngsters behave, and me telling them "I'm not the one staring at my diaper right now" would only give them fuel for more harrasment. Ideally it would be great to be able to say that and show em who is boss but an older male (wearing a diaper) and in that position would not have the upper hand I guess.

If I had said that it would have acknowldged I was wearing a diaper and would have given them more to run with. Young people are malicious like that. There was nothing I could do, and i know they are probably drunk somewhere talking about an older male with a pamper diaper sticking out. It all sucks and I hate it happened. It genuinely has given me desire to quit diapers forever even though I have done so for a long time. It was that bad.

Here's the problem, they don't know if you need them or not, period. No matter the situation they could have been attacking someone who is in need and letting them get off without even a little bit of a comeback is pretty much telling them "it's okay to attack anyone different because no one will ever do anything to stop us." Since you can't legally take them over your knee, do the next best thing, inform or embarrass them. ;)

Of course, with the name of the OP........"peepeeweeweeboy".......one HAS to wonder how much of this was a fap induced fantasy. Hmmmmm??? He just had to come here and tell us all. Never been here before last night? Riiiiigghhhttttt. Alt profile smells......well....alt. Post on your main or GTFO!

Guest peepeeweeweeboy

I was going to call myself "georgiapeach" but that wasn't adbl so I choose what I am now and it is diaper related. I appreciate those who gave me comfort. I was somewhat consoled reading these responses and my depression has lifted off a bit. I am still not diapered and slept through the night in regular underwear, which was nightmare because I haven't slept padded and wet for a very long time and it felt foreign to me.

I don't understand why social norms say an adult cannot wear pampers 7 if he fits them fine. If a person fits a piece of clothing, he should be able to wear it no matter what it is. It also isn't creepy to have an older man wetting pampers bby diapers to me. Why is that creepy? I appreciate the comments uplifting me but can someone explain why me wearing pampers in publilc is bad? I also don't know why this is taken as fantasy. If this was written as fantasy, then that means my fantasy dream is being called out in a store by a group of highschoolers and called fagot and child rapist.

How is that a fantasy? It's horrible and is still weighing me down and I don't know if I will wear diapers ever again. Which means i have to gain my urinary control back; the years of diapers weakened my bladder.

• Like 1

I don't understand why social norms say an adult cannot wear pampers 7 if he fits them fine. If a person fits a piece of clothing, he should be able to wear it no matter what it is. It also isn't creepy to have an older man wetting pampers bby diapers to me. Why is that creepy? I appreciate the comments uplifting me but can someone explain why me wearing pampers in publilc is bad?

You really should be able to answer that question yourself. Seriously.

• Like 2
Guest peepeeweeweeboy

I can't think of a good reason why adults shouldn't be allowed to wear pampers diapers in public if they fit them. Bambinos are considered okay to wear but what's the difference between pampers and bambino when they both are made to be babyish? If a person wore a bambino in public with the new teddy designs and for some reason the whole diaper was exposed then people wold see the babyish cuted teddy bear design; and those who wear pampers 7 and those who wear bambinos could not be differintiated in by non abdls because the diapers would look the same, especially for me since small bambinos are still loose on me. Pampers and huggies are the only ones that really fit me. I am trying to keep this on topic, about being called names. Not one person has told their own story bout name calling and everything has been an attack on me. It's more difficult handling this when other abdls can't support their fellow buddies. Still haven't been able to diaper up. 24 hours in no diapers, I am sinking pretty low and sad.

• Like 2

Okay, I've got a number of things in my head in reply to this, so we'll start at the top.

1. Yes, name calling bloody well sucks. Even if the person's joking, it can still hurt. However, the thing that anyone & everyone needs to do is stand up for yourself. Otherwise, you deserve whatever gets thrown at you.

2. One of the major problems that I have with this story is that you don't seem to understand how a forty-eight year old man wearing & wetting baby diapers (not babyish, but actually baby diapers) next to the baby diapers in a public setting is creepy. Seen from a non-AB/DL angle, that pretty much screams sicko. Taken from an AB/DL angle, it's bloody aggravating that you'd tarnish our collective image this way. Yes, if you can fit them, by all means, wear them. Yes, if you want to, wet them. HOWEVER, do your damndest to make sure that it is in a private setting and that you don't end up flashing people your nappy. That shit, like it or not, is how we get lumped in with pedophiles.

3. I, for one, believe that you're a troll. Your lack of proper grammar, coupled with the nature of the story, leads me to believe that you're just an attention seeker. Granted, that may be because of my past run-ins with such idiots, but that's what I believe.

In conclusion, wear & wet what you want. Just don't bring attention to yourself.

~Luci

• Like 3

I wanna know how you're 6ft and 160lbs and claim to fit into size 7's..

I'm 5'11 and about 170ish and XL goodnites barely fit with my man bits hanging out and some of my bum too.

The GF pulls off goodnites better, but she's 5'6 135lbs.