LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do Gals' Wet Diapers Smell Better Than Guys'?

alright everyone, a few are calling this guy weird for liking the smell of a wet diaper, on a site called daily diapers. anyone else think the kettle's calling him black? more importantly, its all based on what your eating/drinking. my gf and i have had some fun like this, and ill grab her an ice coffee before hand since those run right through her. great for getting her to wet, but then her pee smells like coffee (if you like to be down there while shes peeing, fair warning it does taste a little like coffee or whatever shes drinking too). i would recommend just tons of water before hand

I'll admit it... I find the smell of my fiancee's wet diaper to be highly erotic. While I am not up for discussing out particular "diaper sex" practices I will say that there isn't anything wrong with the OP's line of thinking. Personally, it all depends on your level of attraction to the person in a wet diaper. The odor of another person's (or my own) wet diapers doesn't do anything for me at all.

• Like 1
Guest NaughtyAshes

I am a common man, a common reader of this place, but don't post a lot and don't need to.

Listen wnm247, you post 9 times a day on average currently. You've been banned 7-8 times trying to use different sockpuppets. Just please for the love of god stop. Leave us all alone, go back to trolling 4chan.

• Like 1

Listen wnm247, you post 9 times a day on average currently. You've been banned 7-8 times trying to use different sockpuppets. Just please for the love of god stop. Leave us all alone, go back to trolling 4chan.

I'm not convinced this is one of his many troll accounts yet. Yes, the screenname is similar to the numerous others he has used, but this guy seems to be a bit smarter.

I'm not convinced this is one of his many troll accounts yet. Yes, the screenname is similar to the numerous others he has used, but this guy seems to be a bit smarter.

The big tip off for me is the post frequency, after claiming to of been a lurker for a long time.

Especially after a first post claiming to be ultra emotionally frail, that basically turned out to be a bash-session, he keeps up a very high posting frequency. Not typical of what he claimed to be.

Guest NaughtyAshes

Its the reverse troll of his original strategy. Now he pretends to radically oppose the exact behavior he used to espouse, and in an equally offensive and obnoxious manner.

http://www.cell.com/neuron/retrieve/pii/S0896627301003907

The anatomical pathways for processing of odorous stimuli include the olfactory nerve projection to the olfactory bulb, the trigeminal nerve projection to somatosensory and insular cortex, and the projection from the accessory olfactory bulb to the hypothalamus. In the majority of tetrapods, the sex-specific effects of pheromones on reproductive behavior is mediated via the hypothalamic projection. However, the existence of this projection in humans has been regarded as improbable because humans lack a discernable accessory olfactory bulb. Here, we show that women smelling an androgen-like compound activate the hypothalamus, with the center of gravity in the preoptic and ventromedial nuclei. Men, in contrast, activate the hypothalamus (center of gravity in paraventricular and dorsomedial nuclei) when smelling an estrogen-like substance. This sex-dissociated hypothalamic activation suggests a potential physiological substrate for a sex-differentiated behavioral response in humans.

I've read other studies which indicate that estrogen laden urine smells better to straight men and gay women while androgen laden urine smells better to straight women and gay men.

To say that all urine is completely uniform is entirely erroneous. I would think that anyone could gather that much from noticing the variety of odors coming off of their own urine when using the bathroom. The smell of urine depends on personal physiology, sex, hydration, and diet. Just like the composition of more or less any bodily fluid is going to vary along these factors, do does the composition of urine.

• Like 2
  • 10 months later...

Don't worry, for you, this will never happen.{{citation needed}}

First, doesn't "don't worry" come before a positive, uplifting statement?

And what makes you assume it'll never happen? If you feel convinced, then cite sources to back up this claim.

Guest aielen

Whenever I get around to being in a diaper sex session, I plan to sniff her wet (and ONLY wet) diaper and feel it up with my face.

But of course, I'll only keep doing it if gal pee smells better than guy pee.

So how does gal pee compare to guy pee? Will it be something I should look forward to? Or would I be disappointed?

Not when a girl is menstruating.

Some of y'all are judgemental pricks! There's more people into pee play than not.

For the record Ashes, you're a pretty miserable person. Here and on fetlife. I wish you'd disappear.

As for the OP, my chick has rank pee! Haha. I prefer the scent of my own. Go figure. Either way I'm not very attracted to urine smell. But if you got a lady you can burry your face in her soggy diaper get yo kink on!!

• Like 1

Smells have informational value only by virtue of association. Most everyone loves the small of baby powder and experiments have shown that smells bring back memories. This is more vague and associated with an evolutionaryily older part of the brain. I think it is the amygdola or maybe the hypothalamus (It has been 37 years) So smell is of some value

I've read other studies which indicate that estrogen laden urine smells better to straight men and gay women while androgen laden urine smells better to straight women and gay men.

To say that all urine is completely uniform is entirely erroneous. I would think that anyone could gather that much from noticing the variety of odors coming off of their own urine when using the bathroom. The smell of urine depends on personal physiology, sex, hydration, and diet. Just like the composition of more or less any bodily fluid is going to vary along these factors, do does the composition of urine.

Our resident BioNerd is awesome isn't she :)

The only thing I'd add is that I read a paper (at least 15 years ago now!) that stated a relation between human attraction between sexes and skin secretions. The point in the paper which stands out to me was that there was evidence to suggest that the olafaction reception was not related to human sex hormones themselves directly but their decomposition products as a result of various bacteria in the environment. There may have been subsequent research that says otherwise (I am running on some pretty outdated software), but this is what I remember. I've read hundreds (thousands?!?) of research papers since then, so this one must have been interesting in some other aspects to stick out in my mind... especially considering this wasn't even my field!

As to the base (pun intended) question, urine odour can be influenced by not only diet, but metabolism (everyone's is different!), allergies, and in some cases environment (I know when I was technical SCUBA diving, my urine odour was different to normal for the better part of a day and the IANTD warned me accordingly in training).

They say that smell is supposedly the sense most tied to memory. My problem with that is that I never recall smell in my memories, which was always a problem with those effing english class assignments where you have to write about a memory and describe all the senses involved with it... I've never smelled anything that's ever triggered a memory, either... It's more like we recall smells that're important to us: smoke, thyols (skunk; also put into propane), various foodstuffs. But not so much a lot of the everyday things that we run across. We're not really built to rely on scent that much. Our scent receptors cover about the area of a postage stamp. Those of a normal, medium-sized dog cover the area of a handkerchief...

The smell of urine depends on personal physiology, sex, hydration, and diet. Just like the composition of more or less any bodily fluid is going to vary along these factors, do does the composition of urine.
Quoted for truth and accuracy. (WallaWalla, I absolutely loved your post, as it's largely what I was going to reference as well.)

Not when a girl is menstruating.
Aielen, your post confused me. You quoted the entire first post, which included both positive and negative questions, yet your reply was only that posted above. I think you mean that you don't think the diaper would smell good during menstruation, but I'm not entirely sure; could you please clarify what you meant? :)
Sorry to wreck your fantasy but trust me, you don't want to smell or have my wet diaper in your face..ESPECIALLY during my period.
Well DiaperedNicole, to be fair, I probably would like to smell and/or have your wet diaper in my face especially during your period! :P Having both a diaper fetish and a menstrual fetish, I personally find the smell of female urine and menstrum arousing. (Damn it FireFox, "menstrum" is a word--it's the correct definition of what's often erroneously referred to as "menstrual blood!")

Getting back to the original question though, the answer really depends on a variety of factors that extend beyond, but include gender. Diet is one factor--different types of food and drink will yield differently scented urine. Sugary/salty foods for example, such as those found in movie theaters, will frequently yield urine that will have a strong odor. Back when I did my "One Week of Fun" blog posts, I had a diaper that I wore on a day when I had eaten a lot of salty foods--that particular diaper literally smelled salty in the trash bag that I was throwing my used diapers in.

Another factor is age, a person who hasn't gone through puberty will have urine that likely has no noticeable odor under normal circumstances. A person going through puberty may have urine with a very noticeable odor, that may become stronger or weaker, and may vary between trips to the bathroom. A full-grown adult's urine will have an odor, but that odor will change over time. Age, particularly in relation to hormones, can change the odor of urine.

Time is yet another factor. Urine that's "fresh" may have no noticeable scent, or even a pleasant scent, while urine that's a few hours old may smell "stale," and urine that's a week old may smell truly disgusting in some situations. Again, I'll refer to the diapers I used during my OWoF blog posts. When they were first wet, they actually had what I perceived as a pleasant, "warm" smell to them, somewhat reminiscent of baked goods. As the diapers aged by a few hours, they had a "crisp/cool" smell to them reminiscent of an autumn evening. After a few days, they took on entirely different odors, one smelled salty (kind of like ocean water,) as noted above, while another smelled like crisp autumn morning dew, and another had the scent of ammonia. Diapers with urine and semen mixed together gave off yet another set of odors. After a few hours, the urine/semen mixture might smell like ornamental pear trees, while after a few days, it could smell like sweaty socks among other things.

The location of the urine is yet another factor. In the OWoF examples, the urine was in GoodNites that contained baking soda as an "odor neutralizer," when in the toilet though, my urine is usually odorless, lacking that "warm" smell described above. Thus, a "scented" diaper will alter the odor of the urine as well, at least initially.

In the case of female urine, menstruation will also alter the odor. Fresh menstrum can smell like many things from sweaty gym socks to iron, to fish among others. (Dry/stale menstrum is odorless unless it comes in contact with something moist such as semen, in which case its odor will become noticeable again.) The odor of urine and menstrum will be different from that of plain urine. As to whether or not you'll enjoy one more then the other, that depends on whether or not you do or don't enjoy menstruation. Having a menstrual fetish, I absolutely love the mixture of the two scents, but someone who despises menstruation would likely loath the mixture of the odors.

Another factor is the length of time that the urine has "sat" within a person. If one urinates as soon as they need to, the urine likely will have no odor or only a light odor. On the other hand, if the person has had to urinate for several hours (e.g. during a long car trip/after a movie, etc.,) before doing so, the urine will likely have a rather noticeable odor. Likewise, the color will likely be darker then pale yellow, even if the person has just hydrated himself or herself.

One other factor is individual physiology. Take the "asparagus" example used by several others. When I eat asparagus, it doesn't alter the odor of my urine. On the other hand, asparagus occasionally alters the odor of my girlfriend's urine, although the alteration isn't consistent. Likewise, iced tea can affect the odor of my girlfriend's urine. I have a bathroom that absolutely wreaks of my sibling's urine, because said sibling's urine always has a lingering odor. (In fact, after my girlfriend drinks iced tea, her urine occasionally smells like my sibling's.)

Simply put, the smell of female urine may or may not be more pleasant then the smell of male urine depending on the female's diet, the amount of time she's needed to urinate, whether or not she's menstruating, individual physiology, and whether or not her diaper contains something that will mask or alter odors.

If the OP wants an odor-free experience, then his female partner should drink lots of water, wet her diaper as soon as she needs to pee, and not be menstruating. On the other hand, if the OP wants his partner's diaper to contain some type of odor, then his partner should drink sugary beverages or eat salty foods to ensure some form of odor. If menstruation is a turn-on/turn-off, that should also be taken into account. Remember, not all odors associated with urine are negative--it is possible to have urine that one perceives as having a pleasant odor, whether one is male or female. :)

Whne a girl is menstruating, it smells worse than usual simple

Too true, I had a few ex-gfs with very poor hygiene around their rag week, eeeeeeeeeewwwwww!!!!!! It had a truly horrible smell like rotting meat/fish with a mouldy fetid smell to it.

The only smells I like is the piss smell as I'm into watersports and the sweet scent some women can give off in their pee which is similar to a sort of cider smell.

• 1 year later...

I have changed both adult females and adult males. I think there are differences in the smell - its probably not the urine itself but rather the other smells people give off down there that are the differences. In the cases of females it s the smell of female arousal - though I have noticed that some women dont seem to give off much of a scent. For guys the smell of semen that makes a big difference - some guys have done it in their diaper and it seems to make a big difference when you change them compared to if they didnt ejaculate.

I have changed both adult females and adult males. I think there are differences in the smell - its probably not the urine itself but rather the other smells people give off down there that are the differences. In the cases of females it s the smell of female arousal - though I have noticed that some women dont seem to give off much of a scent. For guys the smell of semen that makes a big difference - some guys have done it in their diaper and it seems to make a big difference when you change them compared to if they didnt ejaculate.