LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Footed Sleepers

I am simply looking for footed flannel or polarfleece PJ's a removable but flap would make things a bit easier I would think for changing. But I am a 6'1" 225-230lb guy..so need a larger sleeper and even then would like it to fit loosely rather than skintight. If you know of, have this item or can make it please feel free to respond...thank you all much....

I am simply looking for footed flannel or polarfleece PJ's a removable but flap would make things a bit easier I would think for changing. But I am a 6'1" 225-230lb guy..so need a larger sleeper and even then would like it to fit loosely rather than skintight. If you know of, have this item or can make it please feel free to respond...thank you all much....

try

http://www.bigfeetpjs.com/

http://www.pajamacity.com/

http://www.jumpinjammerz.com/

:D

I'm not sure just how big the XL sleeper is at sportsmans guide, I buy the large for myself because I love way over sized sleepers, but they are nice quality material and well made.

Check sportsmansguide.com >, woman's dept.> sleepwear. they only come in lt blue and red.

I have a bunch of them but I only buy large, your a pretty big guy, you may have to have one made to your size.

Jenny at Kins(babykins.com)will custom make you a sleeper to your specification and size for 100$ per sleeper

i have wondered about the kins sleepers. i see them on their website but it does not work right when you try to look at the details!

I have an old flyer from them somewhere that listed them too.

As of now, i have a couple from snugasabug, which are great quality i must say. I also have one from ebay (rldesigns) and i must say although it does appear to be of slightly less quality than the snugasabug sleepers, i have never had an issue with it yet and it is also super comfortable :)

I would like to try out one from kins, but if it came down to 'needing' another one, i would go for another one from rldesigns!

Or there is UK based All In One Company.

They are not cheap, but they are customised for you with lots of options available.

I have a fleece one & a cotton one. Love them both.

I would post link but I'm on my iPhone.

why is that site so expensive. The custom one I want is around $117

• 2 years later...