LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Baby Girls Perspective

Cuddling is a big thing for me. I really adore having someone to cuddle. And I'm tremendously lazy, so I like when a mommy/daddy will get me a snack or a bottle while I watch TV. *dreamy sigh*

I guess, just to add another dislike... is that relationships between an AB and a parent can be very complicated. Like, it's difficult to know if you also have an adult relationship. Hell, I'm not a baby most of the time, and I like adult interaction. So it's hard to really draw a line....

-Sophie

The most important thing to me when I am little is the feeling of being safe and protected. That is something that only my Daddy can give me. I want to be wrapped in a blanket, hidden in his arms, diaper covering my bottom... just safe and warm. I'm different than a lot of AB's though, I don't like spanking or punishment of any kind when I'm little. I'm just a little TOO vulnerable, and I don't think I could take someone hitting on me, or yelling. Nothing in the world beats a daddy who will go out of his way to make sure his little girl is safe and loved and completely taken care of.

well a lot depends on what the two of you are getting out of this, is it sexual for one or both of you? if thats the case then a whole different type of 'play' is going to be taking place. Does you baby girl like to be punished, forced to use her diapers etc.... i mean until you aske HER you won't know... as has been discussed countless times on this site, each and every ab likes something different and has different motivations for engaging in ab play... so you need to ask her what she wants.

• 9 months later...

The most important thing to me when I am little is the feeling of being safe and protected. That is something that only my Daddy can give me. I want to be wrapped in a blanket, hidden in his arms, diaper covering my bottom... just safe and warm. I'm different than a lot of AB's though, I don't like spanking or punishment of any kind when I'm little. I'm just a little TOO vulnerable, and I don't think I could take someone hitting on me, or yelling. Nothing in the. world beats a daddy who will go out of his way to make sure his little girl is safe and loved and completely taken care of. How old are you what you need is a man where Are you from sexy momy