LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tena Diapers?

Diaper666

ive started back wearing some semi and was wondering i know attends has a 3 taped diaper does anyone know if Tena does ? i stick to the super strech style but was wondering if they had a 3 taped one

Hey, Diaper. I'm a huge fan of the Super Stretch diapers, like you, so I'm curious about why you'd prefer a 3-tape diaper instead of the single large velcro tabs. I just can't imagine why the 3-tape would be preferable unless you're looking for a plasic-backed diaper. Is that it?

-RMS

Stores here recently started selling Tena.

Pardon my ignorance, but what is the thickest and biggest diaper they make? (Taped diapers, of course). 

Well, here in the U.S. the best Tena diaper is the Super, which comes in a tape version and a "Velcro" tab version. I love the tab-style just because it offers a very snug fit. The best diaper on your planet . . . I have no idea.

Tape: http://www.dmes.com/p-12665-tena-super-briefs.aspx

"Velcro": http://www.dmes.com/p-12725-tena-stretch-briefs-super-absorbency.aspx

Oh, and dmes.com has great prices, too. Recommended.

-RMS

Hey, Diaper. I'm a huge fan of the Super Stretch diapers, like you, so I'm curious about why you'd prefer a 3-tape diaper instead of the single large velcro tabs. I just can't imagine why the 3-tape would be preferable unless you're looking for a plasic-backed diaper. Is that it?

-RMS

I'm thinking these might be a good diaper when I go to the gym. Do the velcro tabs stay put pretty well?

I'm thinking these might be a good diaper when I go to the gym. Do the velcro tabs stay put pretty well?

Yep, they're about four inches long, and stay put very well. The only caveat I'll give you is that in the latest case I purchased, I've found a couple of the tabs break off when first putting on the diaper. Like I said, this is rare, but it has happened and it's frustrating. It has never happened while wearing the diaper, though, so once you have them on, you're good.

-RMS

-RMS

those are the ones im wearing when i do wear im just curious about the 3 taped lol and yes im looking for plastic back tena diapers ............

have you tried the 'super flex' briefs? they're not the kinkiest perhaps, but have a sort of stretchy, unique jockstrap design which makes them easy to change, and move out of the way for those rare occasions where one can actually to the bathroom on time... just sayin'

Well, here in the U.S. the best Tena diaper is the Super, which comes in a tape version and a "Velcro" tab version. I love the tab-style just because it offers a very snug fit. The best diaper on your planet . . . I have no idea.

Tape: http://www.dmes.com/p-12665-tena-super-briefs.aspx

"Velcro": http://www.dmes.com/p-12725-tena-stretch-briefs-super-absorbency.aspx

Oh, and dmes.com has great prices, too. Recommended.

-RMS

Wow, dual-core technology! Do they also come with a high-end graphics card? :lol:

Yep, they're about four inches long, and stay put very well. The only caveat I'll give you is that in the latest case I purchased, I've found a couple of the tabs break off when first putting on the diaper. Like I said, this is rare, but it has happened and it's frustrating. It has never happened while wearing the diaper, though, so once you have them on, you're good.

-RMS

Just got my sample. Man, I LOVE the fit of this diaper! It's very snug and comfortable. I'm headed to the gym now with it on. I'm working on abs today so this will give it a major test. I'm sure to wet a lot.

• 4 weeks later...

Just got my sample. Man, I LOVE the fit of this diaper! It's very snug and comfortable. I'm headed to the gym now with it on. I'm working on abs today so this will give it a major test. I'm sure to wet a lot.

Hey, Guitarzan, just following up. How are you liking the Tena Stretch Supers? Did they work out (ha, ha) at the gym for you? I think I'm about ready for another case.

-RMS

I just ordered a few things from dmes, waiting for my package :) Some Tena products I haven't tried yet. Love the Tena product line though, so excited to try some new stuff!

• 2 weeks later...

How is the name pronounced?