LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers On Tv

Yap i did and it floored me! I rarely watch the show anymore but i was channel surfing and seen it. I think the character Charlie was remembering or something like that about a music video his band made back before the plane crash.....

Did my eyes deceive me or did the bags of diapers they held say Bundies or buddies?

When the show first cam out i loved it but quickly lost interest....... maybe i should watch again?

I'm off to try to find a link to it if there is one?

C-ya

Rocky

:boxing:

Did anyone else see tonights showing of LOST?

Did you happen to chetch the diaper sean?

A bunch of guys danceing in diapers, in a XL crib, holding what appears to be bags of diapers.

Yeah, I saw it and posted an hour and a half before you did, Lost Diapers!

http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?showtopic=2412

It was a lame show and that was the only high point of the show after seeing the whole show.

Guest diapered469

It was a rather lame episode, but the diaper bit definitely did surprise me. It's a good show all-around, but some episodes, like last night, are lacking sometimes. I wonder if the dreams Charlie was having about 'saving the baby' actually were referring to himself and his brother, who were both 'babies' in that bit.

I just went and checked out the web site and here is what i found.

This discription of the show and there are some segements of the show playing on the site but as of yet not charlies dream...

C-ya Rocky

:boxing:

While Charlie plays his guitar by the sea, he hears the faint cries of a baby and follows the sound to the sea, where he sees Aaron's cradle being tossed between the waves. Somehow he manages to swim out and bring little Aaron back to shore -- only to learn that his mind has betrayed him and the entire thing was just a cruel dream. And while he holds the baby and tries to explain to Claire (and everyone else) that he was only trying to save him, the only thing Charlie succeeds in doing is digging his hole that much deeper.

In FLASHBACK we see Charlie trying hard to save something else -- his band. But in order to do that, he needs his brother to do some long overdue growing-up. Sadly, as the diaper he is (literally) wearing will attest, Liam isn't up to the task.

http://abc.go.com/fsp/index.html?channel=Lost#