LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dog Diaper

MightyPoo

They do make dog diapers. And some people do diaper their dogs for situations like them becoming incontinent or in-heat... If there's a medical reason behind it, then it's alright. Otherwise, your really shouldn't do that to a dog.

I just put a diaper on my dog, is that wrong? I like it...hmm!

well, dog diapers for a need is one thing. If we see your dog posting on this site, you're in big trouble!:giljotiini:

Actually, I think it was concern that the OP might be doing this to the detriment of the dog.

I won't make a judgment about the OP's intent B) I will comment on the topic though :rolleyes: I :wub: dogs. I can't imagine life without one. Mine means as much to me as my friends and family do :blush: I don't equal them to a human but they're very close to that ;) Still I see many people who seem to think a dog is something akin to a toy- to be done with as the owner pleases at the times the owner pleases and to be otherwise ignored :screwy: If that's what the OP feels there's some learning that needs to be done. Just because dogs let you put a collar, sweater, or diaper on them doesn't mean that they like it or that it's permissible just because you can do it :angry: To think that it is would be much saying that if someone could beat you up they should be able to make you do whatever they want you to do- which we all know is wrong. Anyone who really pays attention to dogs knows they have basic emotions and feelings- they just repress a lot of them because they want you to be happy first and foremost :D To your dog you mean everything. So even if they allow you to do something, please think of their side of things. Is it going to improve their life? Is it going to be uncomfortable? Is it going to cause harm? I guess you can see my point by now. A dog deserves dignity and your respect. They earned that right by being as good a friend to you as they can so please don't demean them just for your temporary and shallow-minded pleasure- be their friend and care equally (or more) in return :)

Bettypooh

I wouldn't say that collaring a dog is objectionable, as around here, that's how they tell the ones that have an owner from the ones who don't. It's a "you're not allowed to shoot this dog unless they're attacking you, your family, or your livestock" type of situation, combined with the whole "This dog already has a family, so you may not take them as your own" thing. In Kansas, dogs are legally classified as livestock, and as such, you can be called out and fined or jailed for dog rustling or killing someone else's dog(s), unless they're known to be a treat to people or other domestic critters (but only those recognized as domestic critters under the statutes [if the dog kills a critter you aren't legally allowed to own, you can't kill the dog]). Important safety equipment if you expect to keep a country/farm dog.

Doggy clothing should only be used for those poor breeds that don't have enough fur to keep themselves warm in the winter. Diapers should only be applied to dogs if a dog really needs them. Otherwise, doggy clothing and diapers on dogs are just demeaning and borderline cruel (abuse of the dog/human trust). Not to mention, they don't reflect well on the owner/"pack leader". Dogs are probly the closest creatures to humans, in terms of thought process. This is what allows them and us to bond so well. They can understand what we'd like them to do more completely and more quickly than our closest genetic relatives can. And even their more intelligent wild cousins (wolves and coyotes) won't pick up on the more intricate human signals, cause we specifically bred that function into the dog brain.