LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Want To Buy Online

I heard long ago about some type of shipping to a post office in your name that you could go pick up. I just moved to an apartment out of my parent's house, but with my new apartment I share a mailbox with 2 other guys... so I need some way to get it shipped to a post office or something like that, I called the UPS that's inside a staples nearby, and they said they do not do this, and he wasn't sure if a "normal" UPS did this either.

Help would really be appreciated!! I want to buy something besides Depends, please make it happen!

I want to order some Abena X-Plus's, I just want one package, and would also appreciate a good, safe, cheap site to order from also that has unmarked packaging, thanks!

Searching forums is hit-or-miss period. I searched this myself, hoping to be able to point you to a pre-existing thread (and I've seen tons of them)... didn't have much luck.

Unfortunately the trend I've seen with people in general over the past 5 years is that lots of folks like to use the internet and the plethora of forums as a crutch. Instead of thinking critically and gaining knowledge (and the confidence that comes with it) for themselves they simply turn to the internet, ask "How is X done." and poof the magical box gives an answer. Makes it a little too easy IMO.

• Like 1

Ok, so my billing address for my debit card is my parents house, i tried entering my new address instead in case anything is sent to the billing address (ads/promotions, or maybe confirmation of order stuff), so before i enter the real address, i wanted to make sure NOTHING is sent to the billing address.

P.O. Box.

That's what I'd do if I was all secretive about my deliveries.

-Sophie

Well I dont wear much so i dont wanna pay for a PO box for this. I can do that "Hold for delivery" thing for free, but before i order i need to find out if the billing address is sent anything by drugstore.com about this, if not ill order now, if so i need to get a prepaid card or something.

PO BOX won't accept UPS or FEDEX. I have a box at the UPS store that will take anything (they send an email when a box shows up).

Many will do it on a per shipment basis, or you can get a small box there.