LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Type Of Diapers?

diaperboy07

None really. I wish they made AB girlie diapers. It would be awesome if Bambino or ABUniverse came out with some all pink kind!! But that's a really really really small niche market. I guess wearing pink panties or pink plastic pants will have to suffice.

At least two (night weight gauze prefold diapers) diapers and yellow or pink baby pants, or rhumba pants. Colors are very important in feeling "sissy." I love pastel colors, especially pinks and yellows and lavenders. Frills are nice, but not necessary. I especially love the little pink bows on my rhumba pants. Mommy says that's the first thing I touch when she puts me in rhumba pants.

THIS is what is put one me

• 3 months later...

I agree with turtlepins. I usually have white diapers ( although I do have a pink one from Fetware I beleive). But it's the color of the diaper cover that says, "sissy" the loudest, sans party dress and petticoat slip. I have a pretty pair of plastic lined lavender rhumba panties that I almost died for- until I got them. They are satin on the outside with rows of stiff lace on the bum and a little bow above those. Drooling yet?

Getting back to the thread topic, my first choice in diapers are white gauze cloth with Birdseye running a close second- pin ons of course. And thick enough to feel properly diapered for a little baby girl. Short of rhumba panties, I just love pale pink plastic translucent pullon baby panties, but I think white translucent plastic baby panties so one can see the diaper pins through them are very pretty too, especially with a baby pink diaper as mentioned above. A little delicate lace and picot satin ribbon bows around the waist and legholes can't hurt. Nothing too cute for a prissy little baby girl, I say.

If any little (big) girls find these descriptions to die for, I would very much like to be your friend and correspond.

Happy new Year all!!

• 1 month later...

Just curious what type of diapers make you feel the most like a sissy?

For me the most sissyish look is when Im wearing a thick white disposable diaper under a pair of white opaque tights. My sissy dresses are always very short so that my disposable diaper is clearly visible thru my tights.