LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I'M Very Paranoid

Guest Saturnine

No you AREN'T the only one. That's wrong and mean.

However if everything in life makes you paranoid except when you diaper up, you should consider seeing a psychologist or therapist because if an individual is THAT paranoid, professional help should be sought, not just the one thing that makes you feel safe. If a drug user only ever felt safe when taking cocaine, an educated person would say "seek help". Same applies here. If you only feel safe doing ONE thing in life, regardless of what it is (which in this case yo are only never wussy in diapers) you shoul seek help immediately.

I say this to you the same I inform people who have OCD habots like tapping and such. It sounds to me like you may have some OCD or childhood issues. Seek help.

You can still do diapers, but get the paranoia fixed, as that's a miserly life to lead to HAVE to wear diapers for something they weren't invented for. Invented for waste removal, not paranoia.

I used to be pretty paranoid most of the time. I have been diagnosed with depression and even border-line bi-polar. Depression runs in my family and my brother was diagnosed with sever bi-polar disorder. I'm not as paranoid any more now that I'm on some better medication. Before that, I was always afraid someone was gonna break into my car or my apartment. If putting on a diaper is what makes you feel better then that's awesome! It is definitely a great stress reliever for me.

I get paranoid about everything, but the moment I put on a diaper all that goes away and I just feel happy. Is anyone else like this?

I'd suggest you seek professional help. Extreme paranoia can lead to a lot of stress in your life, and stress can lead to a lot of problems (both mental and physical). The diapers are just a "patch", and not a cure. Eventually, they may cease to do any good against your paranoia. A shrink may be able to help you get over the paranoia (or at least manage it much better), so that you can live healthier and happier.

I get paranoid about everything, but the moment I put on a diaper all that goes away and I just feel happy. Is anyone else like this?

STOP SMOKING SO MUCH WEED!!!! Oh wait j/k LOL! What, am I the only one who got paranoid when smoking?