LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Poo Balls

Guest diaperguy68

Guest diaperguy68

i like to sit in a big pile of poo in my diaper like a big baby but i dont know if having sticky brown stuff on my balls for hours is healthy for them

Guest Saturnine

Question: "Is having my balls smothered in poop for hours in any way unhealthy and unhygeinic?"

Answer: "YES."

The bacteria in your feces is detrimental to you skin and having contact with your poop, and having these "poo balls" for hours on end can give you infections.

Most people don't think about it for the sake of being messy for fun, but constant contact with fecal bateria can lea to infection which could actually kill you.

And I don't want to die as a result of "poo balls".

• Like 1

Question: "Is having my balls smothered in poop for hours in any way unhealthy and unhygeinic?"

Answer: "No."

The bacteria in your feces is detrimental to you skin and having contact with your poop, and having these "poo balls" for hours on end can give you infections.

Most people don't think about it for the sake of being messy for fun, but constant contact with fecal bateria can lea to infection which could actually kill you.

Translated into troll language: YES, IT WILL EVEN KILL YOU!

Guest Saturnine

Ohhh man it's amazing how one word can totally change your intention....I meant to say "Yes" for the answer.

Woops. Time to go edit.

Lemme get it straight: I meant to say YES it's bad.

Guest Saturnine

That's why if you intend to stay in a messy diaper very long, you need to have a good barrier. Something like Vaseline or desitin cream. :thumbsup:

I always hated vaseline, I think because of the texture. It's slimy and gross. When I get diaper rash from being wet too much I use desitin, and when I do mess myself I use desitin as well.

I love sitting in my poop too, but (1) I get messy with my poop only once or twice a month (that means I give it sufficient time so that I'm REALLY horny for a messy session), and (2) I only sit in it for half-an-hour, an hour at absolute most. After I've had the fun I sought, I clean up straightaway and very thoroughly.

Fun as it is, you do have to be aware of the dangers. Poop is very rich in bad bacteria, so poop play should always be kept short and sweet.

Can we please rename this sub-forum "Creepy, Trolling & Proud."? Those are the only kinds of people who actually start topics here.

The trolls don't usually make threads, they just screw around in the legitimate threads. And it's starting to get really damn annoying.

i like to sit in a big pile of poo in my diaper like a big baby but i dont know if having sticky brown stuff on my balls for hours is healthy for them

Solution, cut your balls off. That way they won't be bothered by sitting in fecal matter for long periods of time, and the Human Race won't be bothered by you attempting to reproduce. Thanks for playing. :lol:

Guest Saturnine

The thread iscreepy and disurbing, but diaperguy enhanced my life with the invention of the phrase poo balls. Everytime I see it, I laugh. It's funny through and through.

Poo balls.

It's funny when you think of just the words, and not the context. It loses the funny when you have the mental image of a male's testicles fully covered in sh&t, and that male bouncing around in it.

Answer: "YES."

Translated into troll language: YES, IT WILL EVEN KILL YOU!

I love sitting in my poop too, but (1) I get messy with my poop only once or twice a month (that means I give it sufficient time so that I'm REALLY horny for a messy session), and (2) I only sit in it for half-an-hour, an hour at absolute most. After I've had the fun I sought, I clean up straightaway and very thoroughly.

Fun as it is, you do have to be aware of the dangers. Poop is very rich in bad bacteria, so poop play should always be kept short and sweet.

OK, isn't this all a little overly dramatic? I guess it depends on how long "hours" really is. Is it a couple hours, or is it all day? Think about it...sometimes babies, who have much more delicate, sensitive skin than adults, poop at night and may sleep in that poopy diaper for several hours before they are changed, and most are none the worse for the wear. Your skin is meant to protect the rest of your body. It will, under most circumstances, keep the bacteria from the poop from getting into your body and causing problems. If you have open wounds or sores on your butt or private parts, already have a diaper rash, or wear that poopy diaper long enough to get a diaper rash, sure you're gonna have problems. But why must we act like a few hours in a messy diaper is going to kill you? It won't. Be careful, and be smart, and you'll be fine. Everything in moderation.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

OK, isn't this all a little overly dramatic? I guess it depends on how long "hours" really is. Is it a couple hours, or is it all day? Think about it...sometimes babies, who have much more delicate, sensitive skin than adults, poop at night and may sleep in that poopy diaper for several hours before they are changed, and most are none the worse for the wear. Your skin is meant to protect the rest of your body. It will, under most circumstances, keep the bacteria from the poop from getting into your body and causing problems. If you have open wounds or sores on your butt or private parts, already have a diaper rash, or wear that poopy diaper long enough to get a diaper rash, sure you're gonna have problems. But why must we act like a few hours in a messy diaper is going to kill you? It won't. Be careful, and be smart, and you'll be fine. Everything in moderation.

Sorry, but if diaperguy68 can be an idiot, why can't I?

Solution, cut your balls off. That way they won't be bothered by sitting in fecal matter for long periods of time, and the Human Race won't be bothered by you attempting to reproduce. Thanks for playing. :lol:

one of the funniest things i've read from you lol :lol: lmao

Guest peepeeweeweeboy

If diaperguy likes to for whatever reason sit in his poo and is asking if that's safe, why did you encourage self mutilation? Cutting off the testicles is bad and he may do it which can then kill him. I don't want anyone to die because of diapers.

• 3 weeks later...

..when i read the topic i thought it was going to be about the texture of the mess... perhaps a gross but funny story about changing and having one get away like that meatball sneeze song

wow was i wrong... but listen to this song with what i thought in mind and tell me you dont laugh...

• 1 month later...

Seriously people like you piss me off. You're on a website that focuses on diaper fetishes and you're hating on other people with a diaper fetish. Just because some people like doing things in their diaper that you may not doesn't give you the right to judge them for it. You're just a hippocrit. If you don't like reading about people pooping their diapers then don't look at the part of the forum that is foccused on it. You should be banned.

Seriously people like you piss me off. You're on a website that focuses on diaper fetishes and you're hating on other people with a diaper fetish. Just because some people like doing things in their diaper that you may not doesn't give you the right to judge them for it. You're just a hippocrit. If you don't like reading about people pooping their diapers then don't look at the part of the forum that is foccused on it. You should be banned.

You obviously have not been around long. Darkfinn is the king of sarcasm. And he's also not really insulting anything/anyone, just a really awful OP.