LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Items For Sale

I have seven 7 brand new bubble mini dresses for sale that I must sell immediately. Im asking $125 dollars for them including the shipping as long as you live in the US. Im in Southern California. If you would like to see them please email me at: sissyraelene@gmail.com as I tried to put the photos here but there are too many photos and they are too big for this site, so email me and I will email the pictures back to you and then if you like and want them we can work on a deal.

Raelene

• 3 weeks later...

You can Email me the pictures if you would like and I will post them in this thread. :thumbsup:

What is your email address?? Please email me back at: sissyraelene@gmail.com and I will then send you the photos of the dresses.

Thanks

Raelene

Just wanted to let everyone know that it is not safe to buy from "sissyraelene". Thru email communication, I was directed to send payment to an address that turned out to be fake and was late accused of being a fraud myself. As cute as the dresses are (if they even really exist), they aren't worth losing money over. I had to call the post office and beg them to pull my payment out of the outgoing bins.

Just a word of caution!!

Just wanted to let everyone know that it is not safe to buy from "sissyraelene". Thru email communication, I was directed to send payment to an address that turned out to be fake and was late accused of being a fraud myself. As cute as the dresses are (if they even really exist), they aren't worth losing money over. I had to call the post office and beg them to pull my payment out of the outgoing bins.

Just a word of caution!!

YOU ARE SO FULL OF SHIT AS I SENT YOU SEVERAL EMAILS AND TOLD YOU I HAVE SEVERAL ADDRESSES AS IM IN THE ENTERTAINMENT BUSINESS, YOU ALSO NEVER SENT ME AN EMAIL BACK WITH YOUR FULL NAME AND ADDRESS AS I ASKED FOR IN THE FIRST EMAIL I SENT YOU!!!!!

This guy that supposedly wanted these items never emailed me back with his full name and address, so that alone proved to me he was a fraud and would not send the funds. I emailed him several times and he still never answered any of my emails, so I had to consider him to be a fraud! He never even answered my email asking how he was going to pay for them, either using cash, check, money order or Paypal, so thats another reason I considered him a fraud!!!!!

Raelene

PS. The dresses and the peignoir set is then still up for sale

sissyraelene@gmail.com