LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Telling My Girlfriend/Introduction

I've been dating a girl (Elizabeth "Liz" for short) since last November, and I've been working up the courage to tell her about my AB/DL feelings ever since I knew I was really serious about our relationship. Last Tuesday I was at my job and she was at home when I just decided that I might as well just tell her. The worst thing she could do was be repulsed and dump my ass then and there (a thought which gripped me with absolute terror- I really love Liz and I couldn't bear the thought of her leaving me) but I knew she had to know one way or another. I opened up with a hilariously awkward way of telling someone you love your deepest, darkest secret; "Want to know my deepest, darkest secret?" in txt message form. She obviously replied that she would, so I straight up told her that I have a diaper fetish. Her response was "oh ok thats cool". If she was disgusted, she showed no outward signs of it. Thank God I thought to myself, and went about my day, the weight of having to tell her this finally off my shoulders. Now what I say to her next may seem a bit forward, but Liz has always been a chill person, so I decided to push my luck and I asked if she would be prepared to wear a diaper for me. Her reply was merely "Yes I would do that for you :)". I could not believe my luck- she was going to wear diapers for me! But as the next couple of days went by, a completely new fantasy began to develop. I wanted to wear diapers with her, or have her be a babysitter figure to me. I had never been too much into the Adult Baby side of AB/DL, but the thought of Liz keeping an eye on me, checking my diaper, changing me, giving me a bath, putting me down for a nap, all the staples of the Adult Baby lifestyle seemed unbearably erotic for me(just sans the more hardcore elements- no crib, no changing table, no messing (ew), no bib or high-chair etc.) So I had another couple nervous breakdowns before I finally told her my whole new fantasy. To my absolute delight, Liz said that she would be my babysitter first chance we get. So our diaper day is currently in the planning stages, pending us finding a suitable date that provides us with ample alone time for our many activities we hope to enjoy that day. I have some serious shopping to do - I need to go buy 3 packs of Depends Maximum Protection, plenty of wipes, baby powder, diaper rash cream, and a sippy cup :) but I'm extremely excited. As a Little Boy she's going to call me Benny, and I hope that's a name she will use for me for a long time to come.

So TL;DR thats my introduction. I'll be around for a while presumably :) depending how well things go. Maybe even some pictures in the future. Well adios.

Also, I'd greatly like to hear how everyone feels about the Depends. I'm anticipating Liz (who is sitting right beside me by the way :)) will keep up on checking and changing me so I'm not anticipating anymore then 1 or 2 wettings before a change. Will the Depends hold that amount? Also are they easy to change and check? Liz would like to know haha.

I'd spend a little more and get some REAL diapers....like Abena X-Plus, or Secure X-Plus, or splurge and get some Bambinos. If you are going to do it right.....

Your GF sounds fantastic by the way. Be sure you learn what her fantasy is, and you make it come true for her!

I'd spend a little more and get some REAL diapers....like Abena X-Plus, or Secure X-Plus, or splurge and get some Bambinos. If you are going to do it right.....

Your GF sounds fantastic by the way. Be sure you learn what her fantasy is, and you make it come true for her!

I would love to, but both of us are living at home still and shipping is a concern, we don't want the wrong people intercepting the package. I feel like if we both end up together in the long run and have our own place then top rate diapers like the Bambinos would be in order. I love the ABU Cushies too they are so ridiculously adorable.

Firstly, welcome to the site. Actually and this is my point of view, I would stay with depends. The reason for this is partly cost associated with what it is you are trying out. You and Liz are about to enter into a very serious part of your lives. The relationship can be greatly grown and expanded in the event you describe. The trust that you are giving her and have already speaks volumes about both of you.

The fact is (coming from a AB) that having your diaper changed is extremely nurturing. As are the cuddling, feedings (you didn't mention that, you should throw that in) baths, nap times and all the play times as well. This may be a part of your twos relationship for what may be the rest of your lives together. Babies don't spend very long in a wet diaper, as most start crying when they initially wet. Sure today's diapers allow for overnight wetting, but the premise is the same. So yes Depends will handle a decent wetting, and then can be changed.

As for them being easy...perhaps. I'm quite sure she has diapered a little one at some point in her life. Other than the multiple tapes the procedure is about the same. Making sure the diaper is even front to back and centered left to right is about the biggest deal. Other than that, tell her to start at the bottom, left to right and alternate all the way up through the tapes. Making sure that her hands are free from powder and lotion!

I'm thinking 3 bags might be a bit of over kill, but hey, sounds like you guys might be starting something good. So it's not like they are going to waste later. I would get some bottles and a pacifier, some powder and lotion, perhaps some Mr. Bubble. Some baby food. Coloring books what have you. Enjoy the day together as you as you. Then perhaps the next day it's her turn to be shown a small night on the town, or whatever she would like to do as a "return the favor" thing. That is key, don't let "your" side dominate the relationship. I have always went with the throw the 50-50 thing out the window. If you concentrate 100% on making her happy and she returns the favor, you both will have a very long and happy relationship together. Best of luck to both of you and your new ventures in life! :thumbsup:

One trick you can also try until you are in a position to buy better diapers from mail order is "double diapers". Take a Depend and with a utility knife cut four or five strips in the plastic along the bottom of the diaper. Put this diaper on first than another diaper over it. When you wet the pee will flow from the bottom of the first diaper into the second diaper and not leak from the leg bands...