LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I went to the doctor the other day for a few issues, which included nausea and dizziness and lightheadedness, and one of the things the PA told me I could have is vertigo. Does anyone have it, and if so, can you please let me know what specifically I'm looking out for, because she said it can come and go sporadically and I may have problems one day and be fine for long periods of time afterward. I do have one other thing to try for my inner ears before we can say or not it is vertigo, but I just want to know if anyone can tell me what I am looking for to say whether it is an inner ear problem or vertigo if the symptoms are sporadic.

Vertigo is a symptom, not a condition. If he is checking your ears it's possibly what I have: meniere's that causes dizziness with vertigo, nausea and other pleasantness. High Blood Pressure is also a likely cause so you should monitor that. Don't use the machines at drugstores, they suck. Either have a nurse check it, or most fire departments will do free BP checks if you stop in. Also limit salt (bad for BP and meniere's)

I had some issues with vertigo roughly 10 years ago. I would lay in bed at night and it would seem as if the room was spinning around me. I spoke to my GP who recommended I get more exercise. I did, and the problem went away immediately. (I also lost 60 lbs. in the process.) Your cure may not be so simple, but if you could be too sedentary, it's worth a try.

Every once in a while, I get a really bad migraine out of nowhere. Vertigo is sometimes a companion of these. I also get it if I'm on a roof with unsure footing, or a tall ladder that isn't stationary, or some other unsure footing in tall place scenario (like trying to clean the back window of a tractor by standing on the 3-point hitch), because my sense of balance is slightly off (I can't ride a bike, skateboard, stand on one leg, or anything else that requires a good sense of balance). It doesn't seem to be a problem if I'm on a solid steel ladder, flat surface, or have something to hang onto. It's not something to do with the height, as I've been to the St Luis arch and the Sears Tower observation decks and didn't have a problem. I have my blood pressure checked about once every 2-3 months, in conjunction with my appointments with the the psychiatrist I'm going to to work on my social anxiety and their tests have always come back as normal. I'd recommend avoiding things like driving and whatnot until you get it sorted out, as that can be quite dangerous.

Ok, for those who have seen elsewhere or didn't see in this thread -

-BP is fine, that was the first thing they looked at.

-I usually go to the gym twice a week for an hour each time, usually do a lot of walking the shop at work, do yardwork either every week or every other week, plus I play a very active sport at least every other week (except this week due to me not feeling back up to speed yet).

One but I'm glad that there are people who can help if there are any questions.