LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Why are some ppl so mean? Do ppl like to make me cry? I'm just a cuddley and lovey person who wants lots some daddy to talk me. But then he is so mean when he sees me alil chubby but me cute. I'm never gonna b appected. Hope u all don't hate me I just wanteds some friends who wood play with me. I'm just loneys and loser bye ppl. If anyone feels like me plzzz message me we b friends and text.

• Like 1
Guest Baby-Toa

I've been treated that way before. Though i learned to just take it and get back up when others would have failed and given up. I told myself i will help others as much as i can.

Going into psych mode for this one: It's a feeling of neglect that is overwhelming you. One thing you do not do when feeling like this is look for people. Let them come to you. Also, online or even on the phone too many people are wearing masks (which I find offensive personally) and you have to meet them in person to get to know them. At first contact, expect nothing, and don't tell them too much about yourself. Let them drop their mask, and if you wear one online drop yours to. If they leave remind yourself that the internet is not reality, it's another world to most people.

Sometimes being alone is great for the soul to, so you can give up on searching and just learn about yourself instead. There's always more to one's self to learn. Hopefully this feeling will pass and you will again find more important things to focus on in your life.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Believe it or not, a person's true self does show online, although you need to be a discerning person to see it.

People who pick on others online probably do so in person as well, so these types should be avoided. There is a certain amount of banter which occurs online, but it should never be a viscious variety which hurts people if the person is truly kind. Flirting is not the same as attacking.

Always look for inconsistancies in a person's online demeaner. They are usually not too hard to find if there are any. I have spotted a number of fakers this way. I don't need any more drama in my life than already exists, so people who want to deal with me will deal with me honestly. I always deal honestly with others. I expect the same in return.

Baby Stacy, you might also find that you have unreasonable expectations of other people. I learned a long time ago to expect people to hurt me. (I was always hurt when they did ineviotably anyway, so it is simply a protection mechanism for me now.) Therefore, for me, its is always a surprise when I meet a genuine person. They can be hard to find, but they are well worth the search. Good luck in your search for genuine people.

• Like 1

Believe it or not, a person's true self does show online, although you need to be a discerning person to see it.

People who pick on others online probably do so in person as well, so these types should be avoided. There is a certain amount of banter which occurs online, but it should never be a viscious variety which hurts people if the person is truly kind. Flirting is not the same as attacking.

Always look for inconsistancies in a person's online demeaner. They are usually not too hard to find if there are any. I have spotted a number of fakers this way. I don't need any more drama in my life than already exists, so people who want to deal with me will deal with me honestly. I always deal honestly with others. I expect the same in return.

Baby Stacy, you might also find that you have unreasonable expectations of other people. I learned a long time ago to expect people to hurt me. (I was always hurt when they did ineviotably anyway, so it is simply a protection mechanism for me now.) Therefore, for me, its is always a surprise when I meet a genuine person. They can be hard to find, but they are well worth the search. Good luck in your search for genuine people.

What underwhere said :thumbsup: though I don't expect to be hurt, I just expect that people aren't going to care much until they get to know me better :rolleyes: Online you have to read between the lines to know someone ;)

Bettypooh

• 5 months later...

Why are some ppl so mean? Do ppl like to make me cry? I'm just a cuddley and lovey person who wants lots some daddy to talk me. But then he is so mean when he sees me alil chubby but me cute. I'm never gonna b appected. Hope u all don't hate me I just wanteds some friends who wood play with me. I'm just loneys and loser bye ppl. If anyone feels like me plzzz message me we b friends and text.

Baby stacy the ppl that make you cry losers they are probably miss out on meeting a very nice young lady So don't cry smile and think about this

It is sad but true there will always be people who want to hurt us,but i think they are the people who are most in need of help.

It might be hard at first to do it,but just ignore what they say to you,just remember sticks and stones,it cn be hard to do it but you will feel better when you can manage to do this trust me on this one.