LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Best Way For A Sissy To Relax?

Jen Harris

I've had a rough couple days. Well, realy, things aren't that bad, but I lost a lot of sleep (literally), and nothing makes me feel like I want to be a diapered sissy quite like being tired and missing sleep. Let someone else dress me, diaper me, control me...

Anyway, this weekend, from Friday AM to Monday PM, my gf will be gone and I have no other plans. For the record, though she doesn't like it, I'm pretty sure she knows I'll be getting diapered ;). I am working Friday and Monday, but will have the weekend proper free to relax however I choose to.

So does anybody have any ideas? Diapers definitely - but the whole time? Hypnosis files? A buddy to tell me what to wear and when to change? Something I should order so it arrives Friday or Monday? A Sailor Moon marathon? I want to have fun and get a little wild this weekend. So give me some ideas! By the way, I just used removed my leg hair saturday, so I won't have enough for a proper waxing ;).

(By the way - going out diapered is possible and really pretty likely, but going out "en femme" is less so).

I'm all for a Sailor Moon marathon!! But I'm biased. I am Sailor Jupiter after all. ;)

I can get excited just by looking in the mirror and acting girly. That gets me in the mood. Once there, I try to do my regular chores around the house all dressed up. I'm not one for being indoors all day, I need to go out and about. So I'd take a few breaks. I do like to go out when it's dark in skirts and girly tops.

How about, if your hair is long enough, braiding it into pigtails? Taking a bubble bath? Shopping!? Painting your nails, etc?

You definitely have to try on all your outfits. Mix and match. Who cares if you clash. Be silly. Have fun. Oh yeah, and take pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Wel, If you had more time, I would send you to ebay to get a big dolly. I have two Andra Lynne Rachel Christine who is 29" tall and Lisa Michelle Denise Christine, 36". I like to lay on the bed with them or have them sit on my lap and hold them close to me

Maybe try sleeping?

"Way to be boring, Sophie!"

Sorry!... the issue is sleep deprivation. I'm trying to help.

"No one wants BORING help!"

Hey! I sleep in order to relax! Then I wake up and do fun things, otherwise I'm all cranky during those fun things.

" *yawns* "

<_< Damn rude inner monologue...

-Sophie

What the inner monologue said :)

Sleep is always good to catch up on. If you feel like doing it sissy like get something cute to sleep in :)

Heh, I will be sleeping. I wonder what I'll wear... I saw some hello kitty pajamas yesterday, but I was with my gf and she didn't say anything, so, she probably didn't like them. I have plenty of lingerie and nighties and things to wear though :).

I'm all for a Sailor Moon marathon!! But I'm biased. I am Sailor Jupiter after all. ;)

I can get excited just by looking in the mirror and acting girly. That gets me in the mood. Once there, I try to do my regular chores around the house all dressed up. I'm not one for being indoors all day, I need to go out and about. So I'd take a few breaks. I do like to go out when it's dark in skirts and girly tops.

How about, if your hair is long enough, braiding it into pigtails? Taking a bubble bath? Shopping!? Painting your nails, etc?

You definitely have to try on all your outfits. Mix and match. Who cares if you clash. Be silly. Have fun. Oh yeah, and take pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Speaking of chores one idea I had was to clean the bathrooms - it's something my gf wants and diapered and in a maid outfit seems like the best way to do it, doesn't it? I can keep it spotless for her that way ^_~. I don't see myself going out - if I do go out, usually I want to go out with her... assistance. She does my makeup and stuff.

My hair is short - I usually wear wigs.... taking a bubble bath is a maybe. Painting my nails is an idea, too!

I'll be wearing lots of stuff, but I think I have too many things to try them ALL on. (if I have 30 skirts and 10 tops...) But then again, one thing I'm sure she'd want me to do is go through my stuff and throw away what isn't valuable. So I might be able to have an excuse for modeling a lot of my things. (Though she probably wouldn't approve if a diaper bulge was too obvious =\.)

I'm feeling saucy. Maybe a plug is in order?

(For those who want to know what I look like when my gf is behind the camera and done my makeup - My urnotalone profile might give you some ides ;).

I find that doing puzzles or drawing/coloring can be relaxing. Any generally mindless activity can be relaxing. Solitaire is good. Reading posts on Daily Diapers is even better. Posting on DD is the best!!! Just throwing out more ideas.

• 4 months later...

Dress up in your prettiest party dress or maid's outfit with lots of crinolines and go on the DD forum's sissy room, of course.

At least that's what Mommy told me.

Happy New Year Y'all!!

Thats what I am planning this weekend!! A perfect sissy start for the new year!!!

• 5 months later...

Whenever I want to relax I get in my best lingerie and try on different cute outfits, do some chores, and stay in a dirty diaper all day. I also love doing my makeup, doing my nails, trying on shoes etc etc! Then to wind down I get into some bondage and take a nap, and when I wake up, I liked to be dressed up real nice and have my mommy treat me to a bottle and cuddling!

• 1 month later...

Heh, I will be sleeping. I wonder what I'll wear... I saw some hello kitty pajamas yesterday, but I was with my gf and she didn't say anything, so, she probably didn't like them. I have plenty of lingerie and nighties and things to wear though :).

I have a pair of really soft hello kitty pajamas that I like to wear. They cam be worn anywhere though not just in private. I got a matching set of pink and blue

• 2 weeks later...

I have a pair of really soft hello kitty pajamas that I like to wear. They cam be worn anywhere though not just in private. I got a matching set of pink and blue

I realized that when it comes to actually sleeping, she prefers me in strong/masculine mode, so she can feel protected... not much space in that for cute pajamas, but maybe one day I can talk her into a slumber party with pillow fights, nail painting, and so on.