LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello! I Am The New Kid In Town! Lol

Hello Everyone!

I'm new to the whole thing and I have never chatted with anyone who loves this sort of stuff. You can just call me Ann... Ann is my real middle name.

Anyway, umm since I am introducing myself I guess I should tell you all a little bit about myself and why I'm here. Forgive me if this ends up being long but I just feel that I need to share my own experiences. I'm just gonna write it all as it comes to my head and forgive me again if things seem out of place.

I am not what I would call a true Adult baby but I have always considered myself a kid at heart and always have been for as long as I can remember. I think it would be fun to be an adult baby but I am an adult kid I guess. I still have some toys from when I was little. My Granny had given me a blanket when I was 12 maybe a little younger, I forget... anyway, it's a blue blanket with cows on it. I can take a picture if anyone wants to see it. I am 29 now and I still sleep with it to this day... you can say it's my blanky... I always sleep with it and have for years. When I was about 24 my mama (my real mom) bought me a precious moments twin comforter set that had everything, pillow cases, curtains, sheets and a comforter. I have been sleeping with it ever since.

My mama (my real mom) passed away on august 1st 2010 at 10:23am. I am usually one to handle loss cause I have lost a lot of loved one over the years but this has been the hardest. See my mama has always treated me as her baby... I am the youngest and my mama still bought me dolls and toys and almost anything I wanted if she had the money. She was my best friend.

For years she was my strength. I remember years back in 2000... I forget the year... I try not to think of that time in my life. I was about 18 and I had this boyfriend.. I'm not gonna go into details about him but I had thought I loved him but after about 3 months into our relationship he started to abuse me. It was bad... I had bruises on my arms from all the biting and he did alot of things but I remember one day, it was a particularly bad day and he had been especially mean to me.. I never told my mom what all he had done but I remember this like it was yesterday.

She took me by the hand and she said "Come on baby let's bathe you up ok?" and she hugged me and led me to the bathroom. I was so upset and anything at that time sounded good to me. She ran a nice bath... not too hot... not too cold... it was the same temperature she used to have my baths at when I was little and she also put some bubble bath in it. As the water was running and I was still crying, my mom took both my cheeks in her hands and kissed me. My mom always kissed me I was raised that way. And then she undressed me and told me how much she loved me. Then she helped me into the tub and my mama bathed me like she would when I was little and she would caress my head, telling me she loved me. once I was clean she helped me out and towel dried me and then told me to wait right there and she went and got my favorite gown... it was a pink gown with kitty cats all over it and she put it on me and dried my hair and brushed it. By the time the bath was over I hugged my mom and told her I loved her and it made me feel soo loved... It was the first time I had ever been treated like that as an adult.

I cry now even as I type this... my mama is gone now but I still have the memories and if it had not been for her I would have fallen to pieces. But it has not been long since I have lost her and it;s been harder and now I have this little light up paci. it's the only one I have and I am soo restless now that I have to suck it to go to sleep and I cuddle with my stuffed hello kitty doll and sleep with my blankys. I even color in coloring books like hello kitty.

I'm sorry that was soo long but I had never told anyone and since I introduced myself I figured it appropriate to tell you something about myself. I wanted to say more but it was long enough as it is. I hope I can discuss things with people here about their experiences. If anyone wants to know more about what I wanted to say then I'll be happy to but if not then that's ok too. Thanks for reading!

I'm really sorry to hear about your mother. Your post brought a little tear in my eyes, but I hope that you're doing OK. Otherwise, welcome to the board! You will find lots and lots of support here, day and night. C'ya in the chat sometime! ;)

-TDL

I'm really sorry to hear about your mother. Your post brought a little tear in my eyes, but I hope that you're doing OK. Otherwise, welcome to the board! You will find lots and lots of support here, day and night. C'ya in the chat sometime! ;)

-TDL

Thank you! I really appreciate that a lot. I know I'll be ok... I have someone who takes care of me and I call him papa bear cause he just takes care of me soo well like a daddy would. He is also the love of my life and best friend. He buys me all kinds of hello kitty stuff... if not for him... it would be much harder than it already is. He was there by side the whole time at the funeral...that really helped.

I'll be ok... I'll just be sad for a while. I am getting one of the dollies my mama had collected over the years.. she has soo many. It will be hard to choose.

I'm so very sorry for the loss of your Mom. I was very close to my Mom and we lost her just a couple of weeks after my 30th birthday. It was probably the most difficult time in my life. Just be strong, think of her often, and remember that even though she's in Heaven now, she still is watching over you.

I'm so very sorry for the loss of your Mom. I was very close to my Mom and we lost her just a couple of weeks after my 30th birthday. It was probably the most difficult time in my life. Just be strong, think of her often, and remember that even though she's in Heaven now, she still is watching over you.

Thank you! I appreciate that and you're very right she is. :) I will always cherish the memories I have of her

Guest dragonmaster4066

sorry for your loss, i hope you make many new friends here and enjoy all that we offer as a group. i am a good listener if you ever need to get things off your chest. it sounds like you have had some rather rough times and i truly hope things are looking up for you in the future. good luck.

sorry for your loss, i hope you make many new friends here and enjoy all that we offer as a group. i am a good listener if you ever need to get things off your chest. it sounds like you have had some rather rough times and i truly hope things are looking up for you in the future. good luck.

Thanks!! I really appreciate it a lot! I would like to chat sometime... sounds nice!

I am so very sorry to hear of the loss of your dearly beloved mother. I know how it feels as my mom past away recently also.

When I think about her, it usually brings me to tears, but I know she will always be in my heart.

My fondest memorys of her was when I was a little child.

Welcome to DD Honey.

****best wishes****

• 5 weeks later...

This hits home for me... I lost my mom in 05. I cant type much more than that... i get upset. Im sorry for your loss, sounds like she was a good mama and the two of you were close.

ps... Im the youngest of three. I know what its like to be the "baby".

• 6 months later...

This hits home for me... I lost my mom in 05. I cant type much more than that... i get upset. Im sorry for your loss, sounds like she was a good mama and the two of you were close.

ps... Im the youngest of three. I know what its like to be the "baby".

I am sorry to not have seen this sooner. I haven't been back for a while. I still miss my mama very much and the doll and paci help with that but it's still hard thogh.

I am soo sorry for your loss... you never truly get over someone passing away that is special to you.

• 5 weeks later...

Hi Ann,

Of all the people we as humans know and meet in the world, I don't think anyone is as close to us as mom. We all have to face that awful day. It was no different when I lost mine. My best friend and confidant. No one replaces mom. I am sorry for your loss as so many here have already expressed their similar feelings as well.

On DD you should find others who share your likes and hopes and dreams. I hope you can find this is a happy, warm and friendly place to visit often.

Never forget her but try to remember all the good years you had the honor of knowing and sharing with her. She was special and she wants you to be happy.

Alli