LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Make Her Earn Her Diapers!

I am a displaced Northerner, but yes Ya'll is perfectly acceptable south of the Mason Dixon line

I like that term. There's so many displaced Ohioans and Pennsylvanians here. It's utterly amazing.

And of course, my fellow North Carolinians move to places like Utah and Washington.

I like that term. There's so many displaced Ohioans and Pennsylvanians here. It's utterly amazing.

And of course, my fellow North Carolinians move to places like Utah and Washington.

Firmly placed Texan. Ya'll gets used in every day speech. It's also in Webster's. It's legit.

1: Y'all. "Ya'll" was acceptable 100 years ago, but has since evolved to its more logical context as "You will".

Y'all = YOU + ALL.

If you are going to insult Southern Slang at least get the definition right.

You + will = You'll, which is a perfectly acceptable contraction in the English language. I.E. "You'll regret posting that."

Have a nice day.

• Like 1

Y'all ain't never met none-body what talked so nice as a Southerner and y'all ain't not never gonna will! I love the South (and the Southwest) I think it's about the only place in the US where people speak normally. I can't understand a damned thing up in Boston!

Finn, a lot of the time I don't agree with you, but THANK YOU!

Y'all need to take modern English lessons and realize not everybody is a damned Yankee. The contraction y'all is in fact included in the dictionary now and as Darkfinn says, it means "you all".

Also, since I am an absolutely spoiled brat I'm going to be contrary and say Sophie shouldn't have to do anything to get the new Teddies diapers (OMG thank you for that, somehow I missed the email that they were out!) and being cute is enough! ;)

J/K, I'm not really that bratty. Well, almost. But maybe she should ... oh, I don't know, do whatever you say for a specified time and if she is naughty then she has to try again or no Teddies?

well if you ignored it'd just be more of a suprise. now at least you have time to mentally prepare :roflmao:

I'm sure we can get a picture or two up, but it wouldn't be fair to keep me away from the camera then... even if getting your picture taken steals your soul.

Week from today little girl... and you are MINE! *evil laughter*

ok how about she owes you four hours of servitude for each diaper, preferably she does the 'servitutde' while WEARING the diaper. Her first four hours could be tied to the bed full of gatorade and such, but thats only ONE diaper... she's got how many left? so lots of different things could be done with those other diapers.... cleaning in just a diaper and a frilly tee shirt, of course with her paci in her mouth the entire time... or going grocery shopping wearing a diaper, and no matter when she finishes her 'four hours' or whatever you decide upon the diaper still doesn't come off until YOU say she is ready so this can mean wet and messy, or just wet etc....

I use Yall constantly, it's quicker.

one question for southerners. How in the blue hell do you take ATM and pronounce it Time Machine? WTF is wrong with you? First of all, the M stands for machine, so stop being redundant and secondly, how hard is it to pronounce three letters?

I use Yall constantly, it's quicker.

one question for southerners. How in the blue hell do you take ATM and pronounce it Time Machine? WTF is wrong with you? First of all, the M stands for machine, so stop being redundant and secondly, how hard is it to pronounce three letters?

1: "Yall" is a different word, too. It's typically a misspelling of "yowl" and pounced as such. As in: "The cat let out a yall as Curi accidently stepped on its tail."

2: "Y'all" is pronouced "Y-All" or "Yawl", depending one one's accent. Most popularized as "Y'all watch this!"

3: "Ya'll" in modern context is pronounced "Yuhl" or "yuh-ll". Such as in "Ya'll shoot yer eye out, kid!"

4: Purposeful misnaming, probly. Kinda like "Wally World" or "Jesus Clip".