LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Any Other Ab Cuckolds? Or Is It Just Me?

Guest Chriskc

As of yet I still have not gotten a post or PM that would indicate that anyone else has a similar situation. I guess it is actually kinda strange, we AB do everything we can to find a good mommy. Then in my case I find a great mommy and she wants to take on another male, and I am happy with it. I know plenty of AB's that would love to find a mommy, and i know if they did they would never let her out of there sight. lets see....want it...found it...share it....love it!!! Yep thats about right!!

If she's happy and you're happy. More power to you, I was never trying to judge you, sorry if it ever came across like that. I was curious how old is your mommy. If you don't mind me asking.

hahah someone actually said true ab's should not have sex? thats rad....

well i counter with true ab's should LOVE to have sex. hehehehe....

i love making statements which no actually way to prove or disprove it...

It's like Mia, she wants me to be daddy and wait on her hand and foot but doesn't want to hold up the other end of the bargain. you want to be a little kid then you have no voice, no vote and no say in any decision. you eat what I give you, watch what I say and wear what I tell you. It's funny how "definitive" being an AB is.

Guest NaughtyAshes

It's like Mia, she wants me to be daddy and wait on her hand and foot but doesn't want to hold up the other end of the bargain. you want to be a little kid then you have no voice, no vote and no say in any decision. you eat what I give you, watch what I say and wear what I tell you. It's funny how "definitive" being an AB is.

Yeah, that sounds like emotional abuse/codependency to me, not good Little/Big bonding.

Yeah, that sounds like emotional abuse/codependency to me, not good Little/Big bonding.

I really have no desire to order anyone around, it just seems rather stupid that I'm a nanny for an adult. When you're waiting on the adult all the time, the daddy/lg routine loses it's appeal.

I found this ad on my local CL while typing in "Diapers" in the personal section.

Cuck!

You are weak, you are a nobody. Your dick is too short your mind is weak and you are incapable of servicing your hot wife/gf the way she deserves to be serviced.

You know your shortcumings except for the fact that you realize this as a truth.

I am an experienced bull, and I am hear to help you. Here to take over where you failed. Here to make up what you miss. I am the one that will eventually service your wife with hot cum as needed. I'll deposit it for you so when you cum home you can lick it out of the condom (or her) and clean her/condom up. Your role is to acknowledge and know what is happening. I want to earn your trust so you know that you have a bull and friend that takes over where you fail. You may worship me and over time if you behave well I might even let you assist... for example spreading your wife's cheeks so I can fuck her deeper and better.

You will be changing the sheets before I cum and after... you will make condoms and lube ready before you leave for work so your other self (represented by me) can give your hot wife what she needs and deserves... deliverd with the right attitude, stamina and by a true bull.

While she is being serviced we might call your cell phone and let you listen in... I might cum inside your wife..then wipe the sperm off with your undies which you'll be wearing the next day... so you can feel the hardened up sperm rubbing against your skin reminding you all day long that that sperm was inside of your wife..deposited by your bull's cock....

You will start liking the satisfied and mellow look you get from your wife when you come home.. no more pressure its all been taken care off. Eventually you can then just stop having sex with her all together... because you have a bull you can rely on.. a bull that fulfills your manly duties... while we leave the clean up duties to you...

Cock... I know you are reading this now and you are intrigued, relieved and secretly turned on.... imagine never knowing when the phone's gonna ring.. or coming home seeing me pounding your hot wife.. or her riding on my big hard cock.. with joy she has never felt before... and while she rides me harder..she looks into your face in ecstasy as she cums.. Cuck this is your destination you were born to serve and to let bulls like me service the woman in your life and I will do it with pride and honor.

When you show up I might even dress you up.. maybe put on some diapers.. or a bra... have you dress up as a girl... and while you do that... I and your wife go for another round...

During all these times you have been hiding this side of you. It is time to make it real. Time to guide you to your destiny and I as your bull will work with you to get you and your wife there... wherever you are. You can gently plan how to bring me in...maybe with a non suspecting 3some... or just a meeting... and then we gently and slowly move towards that direction...

Or you might already be there... and we will start immediately. Anyway I see this as a longterm thing and as a bull I take pride in the work I do. I can promise you complete satisfaction and I promise that you will reach where you want to go and become who you are. And together we can fulfill each other urges.

Together we can go there gently or fast whatever works best... it will be your task to get me there... inside of your hot wife.

Cuck... your task is to email me that you are willing to submit to a bull... and to commit to life as a cuckold. I can provide the guidance to get you there discretely...but completely.

If you are the female reading this you can see that I have the experience and attitude for your sissy. I am 6'2, 185lb, toned body, work out, I am clean, drugs, disease free, non-smoker, respectful, educated professional individual that is dominant and loves cuckold relationships.

If interested please contact me with a detailed description and stats of her. Your desires and any information I need to know. I'll then get back to you if I feel your request is honest and true to your heart.

Is my mommy the only mommy that prefers to have a full time bull(boyfriend) while i am kept diapered and chaste. This is the arrangement that she has set up for us and she seems very happy with it. I just wonder If I am the only one? Or does this happen more often than we think. It does allow me to open up more to my AB side but at the expense of not getting "adult time" with mommy. Would any of you be able to live this way if the chance came along? Just wondered. Don't usually talk about it, but would entertain any SERIOUS questions if asked.

-you cant change a guy until you get him in diapers.

Binkydiaperboy, you are DEFINITELY not alone! My 32 year old wife and I have been doing this for YEARS! Both her needs are met, and mine are met...with me as a baby! sure it is hard at times....but....I deep down truley do love it.

Guest Chriskc

Binkydiaperboy, you are DEFINITELY not alone! My 32 year old wife and I have been doing this for YEARS! Both her needs are met, and mine are met...with me as a baby! sure it is hard at times....but....I deep down truley do love it.

Wow tell us more. How often are you babied? What's your baby age? Who all knows ect. Do you drink bottles, or eat baby food.

Wow tell us more. How often are you babied? What's your baby age? Who all knows ect. Do you drink bottles, or eat baby food.

We have a full nursery, in our house...lots of time and money vested...I play a baby age of 1 1/2 to 2 years old...I drink bottles, formula, etc. Feel free to hit me up on Yahoo IM....

She is very very attractive...and really has learned, how to use to her advantage. And we have grown to such a loving relationship.

We have a full nursery, in our house...lots of time and money vested...I play a baby age of 1 1/2 to 2 years old...I drink bottles, formula, etc. Feel free to hit me up on Yahoo IM....

She is very very attractive...and really has learned, how to use to her advantage. And we have grown to such a loving relationship.

excellent that your in a relationship where you can be baby and your wife gets what she wants good on you

• 1 year later...

I'm into the sissy cuckold thing big time.I have a fiance and though she knows about my sissy baby clothes she in unaware of my cuckold fantasy.

I have pm'd binkydiaperboy to learn more from his relationship with his mommy/wife in order to help the submissive and humiliation some AB/DLs /sissies enjoy.

• 2 weeks later...

I hope more sissies or DLs add more to this thread.Maybe some of the cuckolds can add some photos of their wife with her bull and of course the sissy baby

post-13128-0-51998800-1336300648_thumb.j

post-13128-0-68903500-1336300721_thumb.j

post-13128-0-77994500-1336300758_thumb.j

post-13128-0-51998800-1336300648_thumb.j

post-13128-0-68903500-1336300721_thumb.j

post-13128-0-77994500-1336300758_thumb.j

It is a great life if you can find the right mommy that will give you all the baby time you need. I think its hard for mommies to leave their little ones at home while they go out to play. Perhaps they feel guilty. My mommy has done this for a while now, and wont give a second thought to meeting her guy. I know when she gives me extra baby time then she is more than likely getting her "adult time". I love the times when i am left at home while she is out, i am diapered sitting at home wondering what mommy is doing. Very exciting knowing she will be home with the details and ready to put me to bed!!!!

• 1 month later...

Exactly one month from my last post and mommy is out on a date with a guy tonight. Every guy she sees for the first time, i cant help but wonder if this is the one that will click for her and cause her to leave me in diapers indefinitely. i have notice a as she gets closer to her bulls she prefers my "stuff" be put away and kept safely tucked away in my diaper. Ultimately I do enjoy it but the price of knowing that you are not the "man" in your wife's eyes is a large price to pay. And so it is......

• 10 years later...
On 8/8/2010 at 9:37 PM, binkydiaperboy said:

Is my mommy the only mommy that prefers to have a full time bull(boyfriend) while i am kept diapered and chaste. This is the arrangement that she has set up for us and she seems very happy with it. I just wonder If I am the only one? Or does this happen more often than we think. It does allow me to open up more to my AB side but at the expense of not getting "adult time" with mommy. Would any of you be able to live this way if the chance came along? Just wondered. Don't usually talk about it, but would entertain any SERIOUS questions if asked.

-you cant change a guy until you get him in diapers.

I Love to share with you we could both be babies together

I would be glad to join with you and Yourwife as I would like to have a playmate to share in my diaper play

• 2 weeks later...