LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mobility Issues And Airports

As many of you know, I travel a lot for my job, both US and overseas. Well, I injured my leg a while back and now I'm on crutches until I get better. To help me deal with my travel adventures, I have to use the wheelchair services at the airports now. For those of you who have been doing this longer than I-

1. What is proper tipping etiquette?

2. What else do I need to know?

Thanks!

Is tipping necessary when the airline are providing service to a disabled/injured passenger?

Of course being a Brit, I have no concept of when I'm meant to tip in the US outside of restaurants so I could be way off :P but I would have thought that no tipping was necessary when they're providing a service you need in order to board the plane. Unless they go way above and beyond, that is...

Since the help is considered a "public service" there is no standard for tipping, if you want to have at it but I doubt they are expecting one. That's about all I know on this matter. :P

As many of you know, I travel a lot for my job, both US and overseas. Well, I injured my leg a while back and now I'm on crutches until I get better. To help me deal with my travel adventures, I have to use the wheelchair services at the airports now. For those of you who have been doing this longer than I-

1. What is proper tipping etiquette?

2. What else do I need to know?

Thanks!

I know anytime I have gone someplace and requested a Wheelchair for my mother, I feel a tip is in order. They are doing you a service that is not required by the general public. Try it next time I am sure the Redcap would appreciate it. No different then tipping anyone else who is doing something just for you.

Depends on the situation. If it is an airline employee driving, I wouldn't worry about tipping. If it is a skycap (or similar) as it is at may airport, I'd give them a couple of bucks just as if they were pushing my luggage on a cart.