LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Abena'S Order

Guest lilme

I just picked up my order of Abena's.....I wish all of these were mine!

post-7878-076324700 1281063893_thumb.jpg

Cheers Litlandy

P.S. first time posting an attachment so hope it works.

oh man... oh man oh man.. JACKPOT!!! Wish that was MY order lol

~lilme

I so wanted to post the pic with either. "I've told the post man to not leave my shipments at the door when I'm not home." or "This was the FIRST time I ordered online and look what shows up wrong order and...discrete NOT"

giggles

Litlandy

I so wanted to post the pic with either. "I've told the post man to not leave my shipments at the door when I'm not home." or "This was the FIRST time I ordered online and look what shows up wrong order and...discrete NOT"

giggles

Litlandy

was that in MTL?

Guest lilme

giggles

Litlandy

lol. I would have posted the pic and said, "and then I had to explain to all my neighbors that I wet the bed... a lot."

~lilme

Guest rosemonde10

Those were ill placed. What if there were a sudden rainstorm? It would take forever to move them to safety.

I wonder......if you took all those diapers and fully abdorbed them in water, how much MORE space would it take up?