LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Free Sample Of Attends

http://www.attends.c...uest_sample.php

This site allows you to get a free sample of attends diapers.

and look at my youtube account. DBadBoy09 or DBadBoy10. anyways, have a good day

ehhhh, A+ for effort, one of two post or so that beat ya to it. I actually got my samples a little over a week ago, gotta say wasn't too impressed, but They don't have smalls :P

http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?showtopic=23072

Thanks, though I'm now wishing I knew about this 4-6 weeks ago (and I hope the don't mess up delivery to my apartment box, especially since I put a fake name, that would be an uncomfortable explanation to the hot young apt manager if they delivered to her office).

I chose the medium waistband style, but almost picked the youth brief because of my size. I've gotta' say, from the pics they look pretty thin, and crappy. Alot like the current Maximum Protection Depends (which I hate).

How would you rate thickness and softness Repaid? Attends brief with Waistband was my favorite diaper ever, and it looks like they may have ruined it.

I got a sample of the Attends waistband style. I couldn't believe these Attends are even worse than the Attends I got several years ago. After two wettings all the gel stuff fell apart and was sagging in the bottom of my diaper.

Thanks, though I'm now wishing I knew about this 4-6 weeks ago (and I hope the don't mess up delivery to my apartment box, especially since I put a fake name, that would be an uncomfortable explanation to the hot young apt manager if they delivered to her office).

I chose the medium waistband style, but almost picked the youth brief because of my size. I've gotta' say, from the pics they look pretty thin, and crappy. Alot like the current Maximum Protection Depends (which I hate).

How would you rate thickness and softness Repaid? Attends brief with Waistband was my favorite diaper ever, and it looks like they may have ruined it.

They are better than Depends, a bit thicker and more absorbent still a day wear type diaper. I give them a 5 outta 10 in about all departments..they are a little noisy too. But the fit on me was pretty standard for a medium, that is to say they were to big to fit right and give a real review. :angel_not:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...