LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Has Anyone Still Been Sucking A Dummy/Pacifier While Living With Their Parents With Their Knowledge?

dummysucker

Has anyone still been sucking a dummy/pacifier while living with their parents with their knowledge?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Has anyone still been sucking a dummy/pacifier while living with their parents with their knowledge?

I keep having these weird dreams where I'm living at home with my parents & I have a dummy & my mum sees me sucking it. I feel really embarassed but keep doing it & then it is kind of accepted that this is what I do. So I'm just wondering if anyone has actually had this happen in real life.

I don't know why i get the dreams but I wonder if it's because I'm looking for acceptance. For the record, I had a few dummies on & off through my teens & early 20's while I lived with my parents & would suck them in my room while they were downstairs & I would listen for any movement they made so that I could hide them in time. I used to suck them for a while every now & then when I went to bed but I would put them down the side of my bed before I fell asleep so that I didn't them risk being seen in the morning. To my knowledge they never knew, but I can't be sure.

My mother often uses my computer. One day I awoke to find my computer sat on my tables as usual, but it was clearly used. the front pages was this site, on a topic. I believe she lets me keep my privacy but that scared the crap out of me. I go so far as to delete my history on anything containing ANYTHING related to things like this. Must have fallen asleep on bed and forgot to shut the page down... So even if I wanted that stuff I would never get it due to the great risk of being caught. There is a chance she saw and investigated this site. However the page was open to the same topic and at he same place in the topic, so I tihnk I just got lucky.

So I would not do anything untill you are on your own. At least not unless you have a secure location. I do not know... get a cabinet with a lock on it and hide the key. Better yet a combination lock and memorize the code.

My internet has been down for the alst month, sorry I was gone btw.

I sucked my thumb my whole life, parents and grandmother tried to come up with anything they could think of to get me to stop. Theyeventually gave up when I was about 12. They asked a doctor somewhere along the line and he/she recommended a pacifier thinking it would be better for my teeth then my thumb. So there I am going to bed in my room diapered, wearing a sleeper, and sucking on a paci. Didn't mind in the least. Hehe.

I used my binky nightly to sleep as well as times when Mischa is near the front or when I just need to relax.

where I'm staying now I can't use it just yet though I'm hoping to after friday

When I was about 15 my mum found my dummy and asked me why I had it & I told her that I liked it and helped me sleep at night and she asked me to get rid of it but ever since I've had a dummy and only this year moved up to a nuk 5 which are the best, but she doesn't know that I still have one or my other my stuff

I keep having these weird dreams where I'm living at home with my parents & I have a dummy & my mum sees me sucking it. I feel really embarrassed but keep doing it & then it is kind of accepted that this is what I do. So I'm just wondering if anyone has actually had this happen in real life.

yes been seen so many times. I got to were I didn't care about family or friends seeing me. There is days i wont days i do. like at night i suck a bottle or pacifier in town. i dont do it in daylight. and also i grew up live alone now and dont care anymore. lol be young be careful. it dose start rumors and gossip from people who see ya several times on the street. not always good for ya rumors either.

whoops, spell checker. sometimes i forget and correct others spelling with mine lol.

I'm more than sure I've been found sleeping with my dummy in a fair few times.

Also came home to find my bed sheets changed and it (dummy), along with my raccoon placed atop of my pillows.

Embarrassing yes, but life's short so sod it.

• 4 weeks later...