LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pacifiers

Inky_Wonky

PACIFIERS!!!

We are the P)acific Northwest A)dult babies and C)ompanions of I)nfantilists for F)un, I)nformation, E)vents, R)esources, and S)upport (P.A.C.I.F.I.E.R.S) Our goal is to provide a safe space that encourages a positive attitude and self-acceptance about AB/DL desires by facilitating real-life informational and social gatherings in the Pacific Northwest (Idaho, Oregon, Washington & Montana) USA For adults interested in the AB/DL lifestyle.

www.smartgroups.com/groups/pacifiers

Okay so here's the deal. In the Pacific Northwest we are holding 2 regular monthly munches

1)Seattle, Washington:

Time: 12:00 Noon

Date: Every 1st Saturday of each month (Jan. 7th, Feb. 4th, Mar. 4th, Apr. 1st, ect..)

Be on the look out for Inkey's Invader Zim diaper bag! And yes, I do carry diapers in it. :-P

Any questions feel free contact Inkey698.

2) Salem, Oregon:

Location: Denny's Restaurant located on Market Street just off I-5

Time: 12:00 Noon we meet in the back room of Denny's

Date: Every 2nd Saturday of each month (next one is February 11th. Anyone who is coming a long distance or just like to come early, is more than welcome to spend Friday nite at Inky Wonky's apartment.)

There are various other events we attempt to plan throughout the year, i.e. - Beach party at Sauvie Island's Collin's Beach, a "clothing optional beach" located on the Columbia River near Portland.(we've gone there the last 3 summers and have not had anyone say anything to us being in our diapers in and out of the water.) Usually sometime in July; trip to the Oregon Zoo.

In the works is a campout in an area where we can spend time, privately enjoying are diapers. We will announce that when all the arrangements are decided.

What I would hope is eventually starting a munch in the Spokane area, in Idaho and Montana. Our hope is that someone will be willing to step forward and be a host. It would be nice to have the munches arranged in a way that some members could attend another munch in order to meet friends from the Pacific Northwest.

Additionally we are setting up our own website: www.pacifiers.org which will have a place to announce and remind members of upcoming events, to chat with others and connect with those in the Pacific Northwest.

I need your help in getting the site up and running properly, if you'd like to help, please email me at inkywonky@hotmail.com or contact me via instant messenger.

Look forward to hearing and seeing you.

Please respond to how you feel about the organization of this, essentially, new group. The more individuals who can respond and participate the better. :)

Hey Inky

Thats great although we are trying to do the same thing on our side of the US here in Ohio. I hope you have a good turn out. Seems like partys , Munches, get togethers have fizzled out with DPF, hope we all can get back together and meet those that would like that opportunity.Will post more on our events too! Don't forget when you get your site up to have a report on the events after the fact. I always like to read about the happy unions or reunions as it were. Good luck with your endevours. Timmy