LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaperedonline.Com, Real Poo?

Guest diaperguy68

Guest diaperguy68

Some of them are real, some of them are fake.

Apparently some of his models don't mind being given an enema and are actually shown taking it in the film. However I believe some of the videos where just the diaper messing is shown are fakes. Any good DL can tell you that some of those models are obviously double diapered and some kind of liquid is being squirted into the outer diaper.

Guest YkDave

im not going to bother looking into it, but it all depends on where the thing was made...

As we all know, scat videos and such are not legal in some places, while they are in others...

• Like 1
Guest rosemonde10

I love scat videos.

Especially ones from the lead singer of Korn. Jon Davis's scat is awesome.

BTW, please search for Jon Davis scat on google. I'm playing on words. He scat-sings. I'm not talking about his poop. Ha.

Guest rosemonde10

I dunno, that sounds kind of awesome to me...

Oh, it's a fetish site for men. I say men because all the vids are of women poop videos. I don't think I would ever film myself doing number two.

illegal in some places as well.

So is speeding and talking a cellphone and driving, but literally everyone and their dog does it. Many "illegal" things are very poorly enforced.

Still doesn't stop it from being an booming business.

To answer the question in the OP: I've seen a few of the poop clips, and most of them are quite similar. The poop consistency is always the same, always the same perfect-brown color, and always the same amount. Makes me think it's just colored water.

• 2 weeks later...

As the owner of Diapered Online and the male counterpart in the vast majority of the videos, I can promise you it's all real. I'm not going to try to convince those that simply don't believe it. Your beliefs are yours to have. There is, however, a lot of things going on in some videos that some people would not like...

First of all, different girls are comfortable doing different things on video. Some are perfectly fine with messing a diaper, but will not allow showing the steps leading up to it - suppositories, enemas, etc.

Secondly, as annoying as it is, most of the girls show up for a shoot with empty bowels. I never fails. I ask when they last had a bowel movement and they always say "This morning". In these cases, suppositories don't do anything as you need something in there for them to have an effect. So, I use enemas on them. At first, people complained that it was too clear, so I began adding chocolate syrup to the enema mix for a more visual effect when they messed.

That being said, to answer the original question depends on your definition of 'real poo'. They really are releasing it from their ass into the diaper, but about half the time there is only water and chocolate syrup coming out. If you want to see some unassisted diaper messing though, check out Bunny, Dolly, Erica, Zenia and a couple others I can't think of at the moment.

Double diapers are used very often, as large amounts of water(half gallon enema) are hard to contain in one diaper. There is no other motive to double diapers in a messing scene in any of my videos.

I hope that clears up some of the confusion. Feel free to ask any questions you might have, but I will not respond to negativity. If you believe I'm full of shit, that's your opinion. I'll live on and keep doing what I'm doing. =)

• Like 1

So is speeding and talking a cellphone and driving, but literally everyone and their dog does it. Many "illegal" things are very poorly enforced.

Still doesn't stop it from being an booming business.

As far as I know, it's not illegal anywhere in the United States. People confuse 'legal issues' with 'illegal'. The problem is obscenity laws. If Joe Schmoe prosecutor in Utah decides to prosecute me for obscenity, I would have to defend myself in Utah and possibly go to jail for obscenity. Not a chance I am willing to take. People in other countries can't be prosecuted for local obscenity laws, so you will see a lot of that from other countries.

• 2 weeks later...

I just think Scat is disgusting and it is illegal in some places as well.

:mellow:

Then I hate to tell you this, but if you do a search for scat on the internet you'll find a lot of scat sites. Coprophilia is a bit extreme, but many AB's like to mess their diapers, as you can tell by this forum. There are also a lot of sites for watching girls pee their diapers.

It's amazing what you can find with a little curiosity and a computer. You might find coprophilia to be gross and disgusting, and I'll agree with you, it is. However there are more of them out there than you know, and as far as I know, like the desire for diapers, there is no cure.

Imagine the poor sap who has to live with this fetish, I'm sure that he didn't wake up one day and say "you know what I'd like to try........" I'm quite sure that it's a condition that is extremely embarrassing.

Peace,

Vic :blush:

Imagine the poor sap who has to live with this fetish, I'm sure that he didn't wake up one day and say "you know what I'd like to try........" I'm quite sure that it's a condition that is extremely embarrassing.

:blush:

I'm a coprophiliac, thank you very much. How does it make me a "poor sap"? With this fetish, I've never been happier. It has expanded my sexuality and given me a better understanding about myself and my personality. It's not embarrassing at all, I'm quite proud of it.  Just beacuse you don't like something doesn't mean it's "horrible" or "wrong".

Do you think I'm some sort of sub-human scumbag that's full of misery and suffering? I'm a perfectly normal human being like everyone else.

Excuse me, I did wake up one day and, out of couriosity, messed my diaper just to find out if I simply liked it or not. And I loved it, so get out of here if you think scat/diaper messing is gross :angry:

Guest Saturnine

I'm a coprophiliac, thank you very much. How does it make me a "poor sap"? With this fetish, I've never been happier. It has expanded my sexuality and given me a better understanding about myself and my personality. It's not embarrassing at all, I'm quite proud of it.  Just beacuse you don't like something doesn't mean it's "horrible" or "wrong".

Do you think I'm some sort of sub-human scumbag that's full of misery and suffering? I'm a perfectly normal human being like everyone else.

There's little wrong with scat and messing, but I fail to comprehend how sh&t can "expand your sexuality". Please don't tell women you meet that poop expands your sexuality and makes you happy. The only way to interpret that is face value, that you are a person who thinks their own feces somehow "expands" their sexuality. It's a strange wording that makes little sense.

Again, nothing wrong with scat if you don't take it too far, like say if you insert rectal suppositories at dentist's offices and almost cause a poop explosion while the dentist has his hands down your mouth.

:huh:

Sorry gentlemen, if you'd care to check I was refering to diaperdragons post about scat being disgusting and illegal. I myself am a coprophiliac, but as one I recognize that for most people the subject is digusting. So I agreed with her that it is (for most out there). As far as being embarrassed by it I've always felt very uncomfortable talking about it.

Peace,

Vic -_-

There's little wrong with scat and messing, but I fail to comprehend how sh&t can "expand your sexuality".  Please don't tell women you meet that poop expands your sexuality and makes you happy. The only way to interpret that is face value, that you are a person who thinks their own feces somehow "expands" their sexuality.

You have this uncanny ability for blowing everything WAY out of proportion and totally missing points and going on about something unrelated.

but I fail to comprehend how sh&t can "expand your sexuality".

If you fail to understand how a fetish expands a persons sexuality, then I have some sad news for you..

Please don't tell women you meet that poop expands your sexuality and makes you happy.

I'm sorry, but what?

. The only way to interpret that is face value, that you are a person who thinks their own feces somehow "expands" their sexuality.

Again...what?

Your posts in this section are proving to be rather negative. If you're not going to make constructive posts that actually contribute, don't post at all.

Guest Saturnine

I'm just saying I hope you are careful in your choice of words around real life females because 99.99999 percent of women, as well as most people, would be creeped out by someone saying a poopy lifestyle and or being in poopy diapers in any way, shape, or form, somehow expands their sexuality. I'm not saying it doesn't for you, because all I can take is your word that poop makes you excited. But it's something I hope doesn't get taken elsewhere besides the internet.

I don't have a love for human feces like you, I guess.

I'm just saying I hope you are careful in your choice of words around real life females because 99.99999 percent of women, 

I don't even remembering mentioning women in my originally posts, why do you have to keep bringing it up as if it's something that is a huge concern of mine? 

(Also, there is actually quite a few female coprophiliacs,and even more that are understanding and accepting, unlike you. I don't understand where you got this idea that all woman hate everything except the norm. Not everyone is as intolerant as you.)

because all I can take is your word that poop makes you excited.

I find it rather insulting that you think I would lie about something like this.

I don't have a love for human feces like you, I guess.

Like me? I hope you understand that you're posting in the messing forum. If all you're going to do is come here point out how strange people are, then please leave. Beacuse what you're doing is trolling.

I'm just saying I hope you are careful in your choice of words around real life females because 99.99999 percent of women, as well as most people, would be creeped out by someone saying a poopy lifestyle and or being in poopy diapers in any way, shape, or form, somehow expands their sexuality.

Let me correct you on that one: Female SCAT website. ENTER ON OWN RESPONSIBILITY!