LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A New Web Outlet That Includes Us

THREAD UPDATE.

Link is down for now. For those who had yet to see it, it was a diaper review site. And here are the things I need to speak plainly about to this community.

Half the replies were negative, half positive. I solicit feedback, but some are not tactful in how they give it. Try to step into others' perspective and try to see their same angle, and then make a call on it. Those that have done this, thank you for your consideration.

As for stigma on "Project Emergence." The majority of the community has missed the whole entire point of the project. This review site was not the core of the project, but rather one of many pillars to the idea of the project. It was also the first attempt, the draft phase.

The idea of the project is not to throw DL*B or ABDL or infantilism - whatever you want to call it- in front of the moving bus called the public. It is simply a professional, tasteful, logical, and ideal method to present the idea of diaper wearing and age play and all that goes with it- to those who are looking for it. That is all I am going to disclose on that.

For those of you wanting to help, I had a list of you in the past, but everyone keeps changing their name on this forum and identities are lost. I will be starting a google wave for the project, email diaper . review @ gmail . com

and we will start the process on getting you on board.

• Like 1

I'm sorry I don't mean to be negative, but this seems pointless. The whole project emergence is unnecessary IMO. Its not like gay rights or anything because you can wear diapers nearly your whole life and still remain "in the closet"(so to speak)save for a few people you may tell. I don't see how your new web page is any more "out in the public" than either these forums or understanding.infantilism.org which I may add both have far more comprehensive information. If anything since it it is a cookie cutter style website beginning with the parent site(www.wix.com/whateveryouwanttoputhere/andhere) it seems fairly obscure and will probably see the great majority of its traffic coming solely from the readers of this very thread. I understand your desire to not have to keep this lifestyle a secret from most people, but honestly unless you seek to run around in a diaper sans pants and/or to be changed in public, the public doesn't need to know about this lifestyle.

• Like 1

a couple things

you only have pics of men wearing diapers....

you are mostly showing pics of depends from what i can tell, which implies you are advertising for them.... i figure you aren't, but people may wonder, and i'm not sure how depends would feel knowing they are the only brand shown on what is essentially an information site about what is mostly seen to outsiders as a fetish.

i don't really see any info on there to help anyone... you best advice is 'don't worry'.... which honestly is like in ever thread on this board..

along with the fact that it is a generic set up so i'm not sure how much exposure it will get, and i still really just don't understand the whole point of this project of yours.

• Like 1

I, for one, have no problem with anybody who wants to create original content for the community. More power to you, Lightning.

This. Good start, give him time to build it up!

There is more to wearing diapers than simply "wearing diapers," if you know what I mean. More to it than the general public is ready to accept or understand. It is physical, emotional, and sometimes sexual. For a lot of us, it is a whole unique lifestyle.

While I think it's a good idea overall, I also think that you should be careful as to how you go about it. If you're going to claim to represent the community, then you're going to have to do just that, rather than getting hung up on any one person's idea of what the community is. Also, you may not want to use any pictures that you don't want to get into the public eye. And you should probly avoid anything dealing with the vast majority of diaper stories, since they seem to focus on teens and/or forced diapering.

I wish you well, but make sure to keep me or any reference to me out of your project.