LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Am Brand New To This Forum

I'll tell a bit more of myself. As said in my last post my enjoyments...I am retired Navy and went in after graduating from Marhsall University back in 1979...I served from 1979-1999 and a half and retired honorably. I was an enginerring officer. I do beleive being put into the position of being in a leadership for all those years placed me in a situation where I am submissive. I was in the first Gulf War both by land and sea. The love of diapers makes me feel safe at least mentally. That is very important to feel safe. So there are a lot of factors that got me interested in diapers. I hope to make friends here. I am one that will abide by the rules here and am a very respectable person...I do love role playing and to be a naughty boy, and getting punished by wearing multible plastic pants...I guess we all have our turn ons....So I thought I would tell you a bit more of myself.

I'm sure you're going to enjoy being on Daily Diapers as I'm sure you've already come across some topics that interest you. This is a great place to be if you're interested in making friends or just talking with others who share your interest. I know what ya mean by diapers making ya feel safe mentally. Personally I feel most secure when I'm in my diapers. They always have a way of making someone feel safe. Hope you enjoy Daily Diapers!

Welcome! I agree with the feeling of security... hard to put one's finger on it exactly, but yeah. It sounds like something that grew on you later in life (as opposed to as a child/teen, which seems true of many people here). Am I right or guessing incorrectly? For me, it has become part of my life during the last 6 years.

I have been wearing diapers and plastic pants, at night, for most of my life. I am a child of the 50s too :)

Welcome to the board.

I belong to several other diaper forums and ran upon this one. I enjoy wearing diapers, but more so wearing a diaper without the cloth. I enjoy the feel of plastic, rubber, or latex on my skin. Looks like a great place. Hope to enjoy. Hello Everyone from Northern Virginia.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
  • 3 weeks later...

I am a 45 year old married man with a love for wearing plastic pants. This goes back to when I was 12, and my mum asked me to change my younger brothers nappy. The feel of the smooth plastic started a stir in my groin. Later, I took another pair up to my bedroom, wrapped them around my hand and proceeded to rub myself. From then on, I was hooked and when I could afford to I started to buy my own, and have been wearing them in secret ever since.

Hi Plasticpantslover, I share a love for plastic and rubber (with less of the diaper) for arousing emotions of security as you describe, but also definitely sexual, and its an attraction that has been with me since I was about eight or nine years old. An instant thing, as if it had been inside me waiting to connect with the object. I also was there in the Fifties...but in England.

Hi Plasticpantslover, I share a love for plastic and rubber (with less of the diaper) for arousing emotions of security as you describe, but also definitely sexual, and its an attraction that has been with me since I was about eight or nine years old. An instant thing, as if it had been inside me waiting to connect with the object. I also was there in the Fifties...but in England.

[/quote name ='sharpe' date='Feb 18 2006, 13:33 GMT]

Hi Roberto, glad to hear that you are part of the plastic pants club. There is nothing like the feel of plastic against your skin. But it would be great if there were any Ladies out there who also share our love of wearing plastic pants.