LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Brown N Dropped

I see it is not common for girls to be into the poopy side of life at least on here. I do though.

The strange thing about messing a diaper is that it's all super exciting leading up to the release and the subsequent squishing, but only for so long. Awhile later typically I find I need to change and of course do. I am sure it's simply because it takes not long to turn cold and hard and despite how that may sound nice, most us girls don't like hard things in the back. <_<

Pun intended. Haa.

Longest I've stayed in poopy diapers: probably around 16 hours to a day.

Longest I've stayed in wet diapers: probably around two days. I'm a hardcore wetter. :Crylol:

Wow. I have only stayed wet for about 1 hour. I start to feel gross right after I ... yah know.

And if I poop, about an hour messy is all I last.

Guest rosemonde10

If the diaper is right the pee gets absorbed and there's nothing there to worry about. I agree though being messy is more difficult. I think I dislike the smell most of all with messings.

Guest NaughtyAshes

i wanted to know how long others stay excited after they peed n pooped i usually last a hour or 2 depending on the time of aor if im out somewhere its my secret and it keeps me arroused

20 years, 4 months, 2 weeks, 1 day, 15 hours, 2 minutes, 4.652489 seconds.