LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Piercing Gaze Of Children.

Guest NaughtyAshes

I work in a local grocery store. One day I was bagging for the cashier and there was a mother in line with her son. He couldn't have been more then 5 or 6. I usually try to notice the kids and talk to them as little kids seem to get over looked sometimes. I asked him "How are you buddy?" he replied back rather harshly "I'm not your buddy!" :lol: I just had to laugh to myself, kids seem to have an innocence to them. I also get questions like "Why are you doing that?" or "What are you doing?" Kids are funny! Just remember we were all kids at one point. (some of us still are mentally)

Yeah I get that sometimes too. I usually call kids "sport' or "tiger" and sometimes I get curt retorts like "I'm NOT a Tigurr" :P *shrug* I laugh and say ok....sorry "not a tiger" :P ugh....a cranky kid is a pain. Sometimes they will play and say something fun back

What ever, I'm a big kid, so I guess they sense that and it's all ok...

To be honest I don't think kids know anything. I think had you not been ab/dl she would have said the same thing. It was a game of imagination. Kids are great but I don't believe they have some magical 6th sense that we grow out of. Not that they don't view the world differently. They view the world in innocence and sometimes say things that we wouldn't say. Like stating the obvious. My step-grandaughter used to love to point out that "Pops has boobies" (I'm fat lol) which made me slightly uncomfortable, of being fat this is the one part of me that I'm self concious about, but it wasn't offensive as it was just stating the obvious and she had not been trained in the ways of social ackwardness. So yeah they will say what comes to mind. But I don't think they have a sixth sense or anything like that. Otherwise theres a lot of people out there with heads made of poopoo.

While there isn't a 'sixth sense' in kids, there are some major differences there :) First is absolute honesty- kids haven't learned to withhold thoughts which may embarrass or offend others :whistling: To a child everything is possible- they haven't yet stifled their imagination with reality :thumbsup: And some kids do have a great insight into the realm of spirituality- many cases have been thoroughly documented where a kid knew personal things about someone they'd never met nor heard those details about :huh: Sometimes they continue to relate to someone who has passed away, revealing those kind of details. But their main forte' is to learn and observe- they see through the masks we make as we present to the world the face we want the world to see B) Still, a lot of what we 'read' into what kids say is our own subconscious highlighting to us what we really feel as we suppress it :o As a TG I've had kids ask their Mommy why that man is wearing a dress when nobody else knew- and then I realized that I wasn't feeling very girlish at the moment. I've had kids treat me very much as a woman when those feelings were strong, even when the adults knew I was TG happy.gif You can't hide your real self from a young child so listen to them and learn from them what society is soon going to teach them to suppress- and learn to be more childlike yourself; after all they do have a lot of fun don't they?

Bettypooh

• 4 months later...

I'm going to have one soon (July 29 due date) and I can't wait. I love children and can't imagine not being in a world without them. I just hope he /she is healthy and beautiful as every is (or isn't). I've seen ugly babies before. Let's not be naive!! Lol. I can't wait!!!

I'm going to have one soon (July 29 due date) and I can't wait. I love children and can't imagine not being in a world without them. I just hope he /she is healthy and beautiful as every is (or isn't). I've seen ugly babies before. Let's not be naive!! Lol. I can't wait!!!

You are doing a terrible job of keeping that secret!