LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cloth Diapers?

I am looking for ideas of where to get cloth diapers from? probably prefolded since I am not that experienced with folding them. I have been told that cloth diapers help prevent diaper rashes my biggest problem is washing them, I live in a apartment and have to go to a laundry mat to wash. I have been wearing Bambino diapers and change about 3 - 4 times a day. So I would need something that works just as good in a cloth diaper.

The next idea would be a pull up, do they make pull ups that work as good as a diaper? if so where can I find them. Any ideas would be appreciated.

I currently wear a medium size diaper and my waist is about a 36. Thanks again.

It's all a matter of personal preference really, each type requires different methods of care for such things. If you are wearing for pleasure then just spend time out of diapers when you can, open air is the best way to prevent rashes. If for need you can try to go diaperless to, depending on the reason for the need (too many specifics to list them all). For adult "pull ups" there really aren't any that are as good as diapers. Another good way to avoid rash is baby powder.

I am looking for ideas of where to get cloth diapers from? probably prefolded since I am not that experienced with folding them. I have been told that cloth diapers help prevent diaper rashes my biggest problem is washing them, I live in a apartment and have to go to a laundry mat to wash. I have been wearing Bambino diapers and change about 3 - 4 times a day. So I would need something that works just as good in a cloth diaper.

The next idea would be a pull up, do they make pull ups that work as good as a diaper? if so where can I find them. Any ideas would be appreciated.

I currently wear a medium size diaper and my waist is about a 36. Thanks again.

Adultcothdiapers.com, they have prefolded and pull on style cloth diapers and all kinds of plastic pants.

Cloth Diapering, or "CD", is both older than me and one of the current rages among mothers of newborns. The old style is flat or prefolded gauze, birdseye or flannel diapers and vinyl or rubber baby pants. Among these choices, prefolded guaze with vinyl pants is typically the most prefered. Sources are adultclothdiapers as Gejoe mentioned and b4ns.

The current rage in cloth diapering is making a washable diaper that is as easy to change as a disposible. It is a combination of a containment layer (usually PUL), an asborbative layer and "stay dry" layer (like microfleece). This is the style that LuvsGirl calls her "tunnel" diaper. Other sites (snapez4life) call it a pocket diaper.

If it was me and I had to go out to do laundry, I'd stick to Bambinos. You need to wash adult diapers frequently because they are so much larger than baby diapers and you don't want them to develop odors that are too difficult to wash out.

I like cloth in part because that's what a diaper was when I was little and for all the modern reasons. Once you've paid the upfront cost, it's just the cost of laundry and you don't have to worry about running out. Also, I get better protection when I'm sleeping. They are better for side sleepers and the absorbtion can to moved to where its needed most. Its also easier to double diaper with cloth and thus adjust how long the diaper will last.

Good luck!

Snap-EZ4Life is another good brand. I am transitioning over to these for cost reasons, and they work well after 7 or 8 washings. I dry them in a dryer with a damp towel. They seem tho get dried more thoroughly that way. I currently use the AIO with on soaker for night. I have not leaked at night with these yet. They will go to total saturation before leaking in most cases, so when they do start to leak it's time to change.

I can honestly say that wearing gauze prefold diapers is economically, ecologically, and emotionally sound. I never run out of diapers, rarely, if ever, get a diaper rash, and have a great deal more security wearing them than any disposable brand I've ever tried. I highly recommend them. They are thicker, softer, and really add a sense of infancy to the whole experience. I've been wearing them for 46 years, since I was 12.

I can honestly say that wearing gauze prefold diapers is economically, ecologically, and emotionally sound. I never run out of diapers, rarely, if ever, get a diaper rash, and have a great deal more security wearing them than any disposable brand I've ever tried. I highly recommend them. They are thicker, softer, and really add a sense of infancy to the whole experience. I've been wearing them for 46 years, since I was 12.

Where do you get them from? and how many? I assume you use plastic pants with them all the time to, or vinyl?

I have been a fan of cloth diapers and pullups since before PC's existed, I have tried many styles and brands. For my money Comco has the best quality pullup in the widest range of sizes on the market today. The three pack sampler would be a good choice for a first time buyer. If you like a loose fit order a size smaller, for a snug fit (similar to disposable pullups) order three sizes smaller(the correct size while it will stay up it sags a lot). They are the most comfortable I have ever worn.

Plastic pants are a must with cloth diapers. My preference is euroflex, the life span of all the others I have tried is so short that I have stopped looking for a better plastic pant.