LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Video Games!

Okay ... seems like there are few topics on this in the newest areas. So, what do you play if you do?

I am a huge Nintendo DS fan, was a Gameboy fan before that. The main reason is my absolute favorite game has been on those systems, Pokemon, however I have a PS2 as well but find that almost all the games I enjoy and want to buy are for the DS so my PS2 is mostly for movies now. Right now I am almost holding my breath for Pokemon Black's release ... will be pre-ordering it in a couple months (once the exact date is posted), and currently I've been playing Phantasy Star 0 more. Another one I enjoy often is Warhammer 40K Command Squad, Also, I've almost ironed out a new game I will be writing, a hacker MMORPG. Since I can do it using almost no graphics it won't overwhelm me, I am bad at making graphics for games and thus usually either never finish them, or they look like horrible knock offs.

well i took several years off from gaming after i sold my ps2. and now, i am back lol. Went out and bought the 360 and started playing my action shooters again. Call of Duty, Halo, Assassins Creed i think its pretty awsome. well assassins creed 2. uhhhhhhh Bully, Mass effect 1 and 2, Ghostbusters, the list just goes on and on.

Just finished Mass Effect 2. Stunning game. First time in ages that I've wanted to start over again straight away (and take it along a different path).

Other than that, I play a variety of games, good, solid single-player FPS games appeal, as do a lot of less mature titles (I wonder why :P). Nothing beats settling down on the couch with a clean diaper, a nice drink and a blankie for a bit of simple fun with Mario Galaxy or Pikmin...

tomorrow night is the launch of starcraft 2.

i think i may quit college because this is the only thing im going to be doing for the rest of my life.

i also predict an influx of korean deaths related to playing video games for 200+ hours.

Yeah I can't wait to get it either it's going to be off the hook.

So are current gen consoles.

But fixed hardware normally allows the developers to push the hardware much further without having to worry about the compatibility issues that are the scourge of PC gaming. Traditionally, games that come out towards the end of a console's life cycle look much better than the games from closer to launch despite the hardware being 5 or more years behind the times at that point.

175 ish nes games 130 ish SNes 100ish N64 , 300 + burnt ps1 games 116 atari ,

Reg xbox 7 games wii 10 ish games xbox 360 25 games

i actualy rarely play them if at all

Got Every console but the ps3 and segas

just abit of them

2feca2fa7aff19dcb60007dada65e628_20100705131644_510.jpg

175 ish nes games 130 ish SNes 100ish N64 , 300 + burnt ps1 games 116 atari ,

Reg xbox 7 games wii 10 ish games xbox 360 25 games

i actualy rarely play them if at all

Got Every console but the ps3 and segas

just abit of them

2feca2fa7aff19dcb60007dada65e628_20100705131644_510.jpg

That's an awesome collection.

I play the Nintendo DS, Wii, and Xbox 360. My favorite games are:

-Pokemon

-Fable (can't wait for the Fable 3 release)

-Star Wars Force Unleashed

-Left 4 Dead (1 and 2)

-Resident Evil 5

I can play mostly anything.. but I am particularly fond of Zombie shooters and RPG's.

I play the Nintendo DS, Wii, and Xbox 360. My favorite games are:

-Pokemon

-Fable (can't wait for the Fable 3 release)

-Star Wars Force Unleashed

-Left 4 Dead (1 and 2)

-Resident Evil 5

I can play mostly anything.. but I am particularly fond of Zombie shooters and RPG's.

^_^ I love zombies, movies and games. In the arcade my favorite game is House of the Dead, but for Resident Evil I never liked the controls so I haven't played much.

i have a ds... i like the brain games - professor layton, brain age, big brain...

i have a wii as well, i like wii sports, wii sports resort, word coach, trivial pursuit, price is right, smarty pants, wii play

I have an SNES, Super-Gameboy, N-84, and Gamecube. And recently unearthed a bunch of NES games and all of my old controllers that I thought had been sold. Now, I need to get a NES and a Wii... But first I need money.

Currently, I'm investing my time in Digimon World 4 on the gamecube.

Ive had many consoles through my life and played many games. Ive had an NES (stolen), Genesis (Stolen on the same day as the NES), SNES (Forcibly given to cousins in another country), an N64 (...I forgot what happened there...), PlayStation (traded to get a PS2), a Gameboy Color (stolen) and a Advance SP (Sold). Currently, Ive got my 360, Wii, PS2 (Moded to play JPN games), PS3, Dreamcast, DSi, Gameboy Micro, and PSP. I wouldnt call myself a collector but hey, I think I have enough systems to constitute as such. In addition, theres plenty of games Ive played from all walks of life; though I have to say JRPGs are my definite faves. Now I know what you're saying; "Final Fantasy? *pffft*" but remember, there are more than just that. In fact, the Final Fantasy series isnt even in my top three favorite; in my top five yes (if only barely). My top three favorite JRPG series are: the .hack franchise (More specifically the GU series), The Shin Megami Tensei franchise (more specifically the Persona series), and my personal favorite, the Tales series. I'm currently replaying through Tales of Vesperia on my 360 again, in retaliation of the dick move Namco and Capcom made towards me this past week, and also Playing Persona 3 Portable on my PSP; which I well recommend to ANYONE who passes by me as the must have mobile RPG of ALL TIME. Ive only had this thing for a couple of weeks and I'm more hooked on this thing than any Pokemon game thats ever come out, and Ive been playing since the first day the Gameboy Color came out and I got it with Blue Version as a present, if that says anything....wow reading back at this, it came out pretty long. Doubt anyone will read it but hey, what can you do.

The Angel of Hope,

Alice

....wow reading back at this, it came out pretty long. Doubt anyone will read it but hey, what can you do.

The Angel of Hope,

Alice

I read it. :P Had to truncate it for reply space but did read it. I was a fan of Final Fantasy series myself, until they made a sequel (X-2), mostly because it was a classic and each one was different ... mostly. But the new ones lately have become very redundant so I lost interest. I know, a Pokemon fan and I'm complaining about redundancy .... contradiction is the spice of life though. I am not impressed with the PSP enough to buy one really, but that's just my tastes, mostly because I gauge what systems I want by how many games it has which interest me. Nintendo DS won out on the portables ... living on limited income sucks when your hobby is expensive.

Guest Pizaz

I have a DS and PS3. I enjoy turn-based strategy games (Advanced War series was awesome on the DS), puzzle games (Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo HD is the best) and the occasional shooter. I'm trying to get through Red Dead Redemption now, but I honestly don't have much time for video games these days. The Nintendo 3DS looks awesome though.

Guest lilme

Daddy is a collector. There is more stuff in this house than I have time to sit here and list lol.

Personally, I've always enjoyed a couple of games over the years but am not really a gamer myself.

I have always been into Zelda. When Sega Genesis was out, I LOVED Sonic the Hedgehog. I loved Ocarina of Time, Tetrisphere, and 007 Goldeneye on the N64.

When I hooked up with Daddy, he introduced me to PS2's Burnout 3 takedown. Not only did the game kick ass, but the online game play was ADDICTING. By the time I left B3 online, I was ranked #9 in the world. It was all about the world circuit racer (if you had the skillz to drive it, cuz it wasn't easy lol).

Then, the PS3 came out and I got hooked on (heavenly music plays and angelic rays shoot down from the heavens) Call of Duty 4, Modern Warfare (online gameplay). I sucked really bad at first, but by the time I left that game, I was OWNING free for alls (which is pretty much what I play, FFA).

I mess around with MW2 these days, but in my humble opinion, it's garbage compared to the original Modern Warfare.

As for the collection, Daddy has every system from the Atari up to current. 1000's of games spanning all systems, and 100's of peripherals (like special controllers, steering wheels, guns, you name it, he's got it). He is particularly a huge fan of japanese street fighter type games so he has modded systems for the imported games.

You name the system and the game, I could probably whip it out and go retro. lol.

In fact, we enjoy gaming online together, so we got 2 PS3's, two HD tv's and a router :D

~lilme

• Like 1

Mostly into PC gaming here. Recently I've been playing Dragon Age: Origins and shooting stuff like Team Fortress 2, Killing Floor and L4D.

Other than that I have a SNES, N64, PS1, Gamecube, PS2 and DS. Favourite games are Super Mario 64, Majora's Mask, Metal Gear Solid, Starfox 64, Tomb Raider, and most classic Sonic games... Could list more but I don't wanna bore ya :P