LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi Everyone!

Guest Little Kcids Wear Diapers

Hi everyone

My name is Dick (here known as Little kciDs Wear Diapers), I'm DL and I'm from holland

I've been wearing diapers since I was twelve and I'm 19 years old now.

If people recognize my name, I've been here before when I was 14/15, but obviously I got banned for being underage. I've joined multiple sites (both dutch and international sites, anyone remember [That Other Site]?) and now I'm finally back.

I hope I'm welcome, and I hope we can be friends.

We have tenas in every pharmacy and if you order you can get any brand you like

my favorite is absorbin, but it's hard to plan when my parents aren't home so I can't order in advance.

too bad we don't have diapers in normal supermarkets (except for baby diapers) but I'll survive

Response from the member, posted at his request. I meant no direct accusation, we're just careful about that crowd trying to come here, as a kid at the time you did nothing wrong I am sure.

Luckily I can still read from the forums, and I read the post over why I have been banned.

You don't have to reinstate my account, I'd love it if you would, but right now I believe it's more important to mention I'm not pedo.

I didn't know yior was a forbidden term, the only reason I mentioned it (twice) was because it was the first diaper-related site I ever joined. I was still underage then and they accepted me. In the first post (in the newbie nursery) I just mentioned I used to visit that site. In the other post I just said where I met my first diaper girl (who was the same age I was). Lastly, my name is just a play on my name, Dick (yes, seriously, I'll send you a scan of my ID if I have to) Little kciDs (Dick backwards) wear diapers. I've used that name since the first site I joined and I won't change it.

There's only one thing I'd like to ask you, Please relay this message to the forum