LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Forced Pooping

You know.... Its probably got something to do with letting gas escape, as I find that creates a lot of my discomfort when wearing a large plug for awhile.

Guest Poopy Wipes

Wow. With those I would safely assume you would be leaking from your bottom almost all the time. Stretching t that much would make a hole so darn loose everytihng would fall out like a hole in a bucket.

And ALL DAY??

Wowsers. I don't like pain. And that seems painful.

• Like 1
Guest Poopy Wipes

Yes, the notion of not kowing when it slips out means forced 24/7 usage, or else face public anal seepage which is bad.

Some things in life sound erotically fun, but at the price of pain?? Weigh pain over pleasure. This sounds rough. I am aware though that anal butt plugs are used in stages. You need to work up from small to large, you have to work your anus open over time, not all at once. If you try to force a large plug up into your anus you will tear some things and could suffer major blood loss. Slowly though allows the muscles to be stretched. Go to onemanonejar.com. That guy spent some major time to stretches his anus open for the jar. It takes time to do it safely.

Although it's an oxymoron to say "insert jar into anus safely". Watch it and see: he thinks a GLASS jar is safe, then it BREAKS inside him! :o

As with most things, these are rip-offs from huse.com

The only bad things, for insertion are if you're not used to sticking things up there and if the edge of the inner ring hasn't been smoothed & rounded off. Regarding the size, the small one is 40mm - that's 1.6inches od and about 2/3inch diameter for the hole. Not very big at all.

The small one looks really fun. I'm sure I could handle that one; I'd love to try it out.

The other ones, though, look like torture! Much as I love anal play, that's too much for me. You have to have a high pain threshold and recent experience in constant anal experimentation: alas, I have neither.

• 1 month later...
Guest Saturnine

This are all way too big for me to even consider attempting at putting up my asshole. And the permanent damge that caan result frmo 24/7 usage makes me say no. I like diapers but would not want to depend on them for real as a result of my stupidity in butt play.

Guest farenhyte452

i have engaged in ass play and ass stretching enough that the third one would go right into my anus real easy. it's looks the size of my fist which i regularly stick into my anus for stretching purposes. stretching the anus does allow for smooth poo flow, and constant poo flow. indeed one who uses this won't have to worry about becoming incontinent it does all the work for you. wear this for days on ened and it won't be long before you mess 7 or more diapers a day and have a constant odor abot you that repulses people who aren't important in life.the only fear is that the hole is big enough that things can get inside you and become deadly, another reason to pad your asscheeks. food comes in poo slips out and nothing goes in.

• 3 weeks later...

seems like sitting for long periods of time would be really uncomfortable... And if your poo is too hard your likely to poo the plug out as well if you push unless its really tight.. and uncomfortable... Also ok say all that is wrong. and you poo some... then dont or cant change right away... what about when it dries?? Looks interesting at first glance but first off im not into anal play too much and second... all the other stuff i said. Also having something in there for long periods of time can irritate your anal walls and cause all kinds of bad things to happen like blisters and bleeding and a major infection...even death i suppose.