LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Q&A

The general idea is to ask questions that should have an answer and for people who know those answers to answer the question. Being the internet, there are bound to be some jokers. In general, this should be the sort of question whose answer is difficult to ferret out of the internet. So, here we go:

Why is it that TV networks will censor the cusswords out of movies, but will leave sex scenes in?

The general idea is to ask questions that should have an answer and for people who know those answers to answer the question. Being the internet, there are bound to be some jokers. In general, this should be the sort of question whose answer is difficult to ferret out of the internet. So, here we go:

Why is it that TV networks will censor the cusswords out of movies, but will leave sex scenes in?

The FCC has specific guidelines concerning cusswords B) They're easy to spot and count and each one is a separate costly violation. That's why Howard Stern has trouble finding outlets- his fines offset his profits leaving him a zero :P Sex scenes also have specific guidelines with fines, but it's hard to spot a one-pixel violation and these are arguable which makes enforcement more problematic whistling.gif Your post got me thinking (ouch!) Recent posts gripe about finding answers about commonly asked diaper questions :( With all the experience here why don't we build a "New to the ABDL World" FAQ page? ;) We could poll answers for the usual questions and list the top responses. Whaddya think people?

Bettypooh

The FCC has specific guidelines concerning cusswords B) They're easy to spot and count and each one is a separate costly violation. That's why Howard Stern has trouble finding outlets- his fines offset his profits leaving him a zero :P Sex scenes also have specific guidelines with fines, but it's hard to spot a one-pixel violation and these are arguable which makes enforcement more problematic whistling.gif Your post got me thinking (ouch!) Recent posts gripe about finding answers about commonly asked diaper questions :( With all the experience here why don't we build a "New to the ABDL World" FAQ page? ;) We could poll answers for the usual questions and list the top responses. Whaddya think people?

Bettypooh

the other day i was watching burn notice, and i heard one of them say goddamn, it was in the captions too xD. generally on tv god, damn or all of the word is bleeped out. or not even put into the show. o.o sup wit that?

why don't we build a "New to the ABDL World" FAQ page? ;)

Then we'll be answering questions like

"Why should I read the FAQ's?"

"How long is the FAQ page?"

"Won't it take too much of my playtime?"

"What if my Mommy/Daddy won't read it to me? I'm only this many."

"I'm only a DL, why are there so many baby questions?"

"Why isn't there a sissy FAQ page?"

Or worse, we'll get comments like

"I printed out the FAQ page at the local hotspot with payper use printer. While waiting for all the pages to print, my bowels let loose and I couldn't leave until it was finished. I stunk up the place real good this time. Since I didn't have to go anymore, I decided to just sit there until closing time and read it anyway. Why am I like this and why did everyone leave? I didn't see that in the FAQ's."

Then we'll still be answering the same questions from the FAQ's.

It would be interesting to see what we can come up with as a community. Maybe include an online etiquette and AB/DL tips page.

lol i hate the FCC, i know out here in atlanta theres the regular guys F U line and on one of thier broadcasts they were like " lol fuck the fcc". then they got shut off the air for like a year <_< . but ya moral of the story is fuck the FCC :lol:

it depends on the time of day the show is being broadcast, along with the station, on usa, burn notice is on typically after 9 pm so certain words like god damn are allowed.

sex scenes, it depends on what is being shown, buttocks, penis, breasts, vagina etc.... there are different rules for different parts of the body, and again which tv station and what time it is being shown.

it depends on the time of day the show is being broadcast, along with the station, on usa, burn notice is on typically after 9 pm so certain words like god damn are allowed.

sex scenes, it depends on what is being shown, buttocks, penis, breasts, vagina etc.... there are different rules for different parts of the body, and again which tv station and what time it is being shown.

I always wonder why anything is bleeped at all or cut out on networks that are cable only like USA. Since you are paying for cable why should it be censored? It isn't being broadcast over the air.

Hugs,

Freta

well now that everything is digital nothing is free.... but yeah i dunno.... its why i hate watching a lot of movies on regular channels, the cut out the good parts, and they have way to many commercials

Over-the-air TV is free (love the price!) and better than ever now that it's digital ;) but it's bleeped too :screwy: I get 20 channels so something will be at least half worth watching.

Bettypooh

New questions:

1: Just why is it that electronics have to accept potentially harmful interference, as per Part 15 of the FCC rules and regulations?

2: And what happens if you were to shield such devices against interference, so that they were no longer compliant with Part 15?

3: Also, does one living in a trailer house with metal roof and siding count as shielding against interference, since the situation acts a bit like a Faraday cage?

New questions:

1: Just why is it that electronics have to accept potentially harmful interference, as per Part 15 of the FCC rules and regulations?

2: And what happens if you were to shield such devices against interference, so that they were no longer compliant with Part 15?

3: Also, does one living in a trailer house with metal roof and siding count as shielding against interference, since the situation acts a bit like a Faraday cage?

You can't not be in compliance in regards to accepting interference. It's like not accepting the fact that other people and animals exist in this world.

Designers do shield their equipment. It's just that the FCC knows that there is harmful interference. The rule is actually a good one, since it eliminates lawsuits brought on by designing without enough shielding. Can you imagine: Your neighbors TV dies. They assume that it's your A/C always turning on and off. They file suit. No real evidence. You counter. They appeal. You're stuck in court and you did nothing.

There is another rule that states that one must not produce harmful interference. Together, the two are really the Golden Rule that happens to be law.

That makes question 3 moot. In most cases, the trailer will have Faraday cage properties, but if it's not grounded properly it may act as a big antenna.

I always wonder why anything is bleeped at all or cut out on networks that are cable only like USA. Since you are paying for cable why should it be censored? It isn't being broadcast over the air.

Hugs,

Freta

Some sponsors don't want to be associated with questionable content. HBO and the like don't run commercials and can be truly uncensored.

Alright... Maybe this one'll be more of a head-scratcher: If everyone is down on Depends briefs, why do so many people then seem to have such high hopes for Depends underwear, which are clearly rated below the briefs in absorbency?

Skitty some1 missed 1!!! :roflmao: <Bettypooh I agree:Here's the 1st Q- Am I CRAZY :screwy: for wanting to wear diapers???

No you are not crazy for wanting to wear diapers. There are more of us out there than what we realize and just because we enjoy something the rest of the world might consider a little off colored does not mean that it is wrong in any way. Life is about experience and whatever makes you happy should be enjoyed.

I just always wear a body suit made out of aluminum foil under my clothes, the hat is optional, usually i only wear it when at home, i find people giving me strange looks if i wear it in public, undoubtedly they are plotting how to steal it from me to protect their own self with it.

I just always wear a body suit made out of aluminum foil under my clothes, the hat is optional, usually i only wear it when at home, i find people giving me strange looks if i wear it in public, undoubtedly they are plotting how to steal it from me to protect their own self with it.

I made a rowboat out of aluminum foil big enough for me to sit in when I was chronologically 5 years old. It took 7 rolls of foil, but my grandparents didn't complain since it kept me quiet. We probably could have used it for putting things on the grill.

~ moogle

I made a rowboat out of aluminum foil big enough for me to sit in when I was chronologically 5 years old. It took 7 rolls of foil, but my grandparents didn't complain since it kept me quiet. We probably could have used it for putting things on the grill.

~ moogle

Wow! How big was your grill?

I seen the duct tape raft on mythbusters it really worked !! also why is it you can use duct tape on everything except ducts or ducks?? (sorry in advance squareduck lol) :thumbsup:

With ducks, it's probly got something to do with the ASPCA or PETA or some other animal rights nuts... With ducts (especially heating ducts), the temperature denatures the adhesive on the tape, much like when they tried to patch the boat while it was in the water. Duct tape simply will not stick to stuff if it's too hot or too cold. I ran into that problem a few winters ago, when I tried to duct tape the wire for the feeding truck's radio antenna to the inside of the door frame, so it wouldn't keep getting caught in the door when I opened it. The metal was too cold and the tape refused to stick to it.

Yet another question: What is is with women and screaming when they get excited? Shouldn't they have to restrict that to when they're about to be killed by an undead psychopath?