LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Somebody Was Watching Me Today...

Good evening everyone

This mainly applies to the ct area members and I would post it there however none of you ever check that section so I'm putting it here. Today while driving home from work I decided to rock my nuk5 and was enjoying the ride home when I noticed an individual in a red sedan staring at me for about two miles down the highway. He was just staring at me with his jaw open. I couldn't tell if he was, shocked, dumbfounded or a appalled. He just continued to stare at me until he approached his exit. So this leads me to a couple questions

1.) Which one of you were driving down 691west towards Southington and got off exit 2 this afternoon?

2.) Yeah that was yours truly in the kia rio.

I had a blast just laughing at the reaction, either he's one of us or at least curious, so fess up people. thumbsup.gif

maybe he was just insanely jealous of your 1. dashing good looks 2. your nuk5 paci 3. the fact that such a hot guy was into ab like he was and 4. the fact that such a hot ab was ok sucking on his paci in public.

maybe he was just insanely jealous of your 1. dashing good looks 2. your nuk5 paci 3. the fact that such a hot guy was into ab like he was and 4. the fact that such a hot ab was ok sucking on his paci in public.

*throws up the sarcasm flag*

Nope, wasn't me, but I am working on fine tuning a geosynchronous satellite for doing photo spying ;) so you never know when I 'might be' watching!

:P

qwack

We mommy & I have heard some truckers on cb talking about the baby in the red car wearing just a diaper & sucking a pasi b4.LOL the baby=me. I lol till I heard them say 1 wanted mommy & the other could babysit me. I told mommy to floor it. :drive1:

I miss cb radios, truckers are fun

"thats a big 10-4 there rubber duck...I got your 20 and we got us a CONVOY..." :D

Funny stuff

I've seen "adults" with a paci in their mouth before. I say "adult" in those inverted doodads, not to take the p!ss out of anyone here who might enjoy a good paci, but because the people in question were legally adults, but behaved in no sense of the word - they were off their faces on drugs, and one of the side effects was that it made them grind their teeth, so they would buy a cheap baby paci and use that to stop them grinding after the rave or whatever was over.

Perhaps that is what the other bloke was thinking, and he was shocked to think that you might have been into drugs? I must admit, before becoming involved in the wearing of diapers and finding out it is on the internet, this would be the only reason I would suspect someone to have a paci in their mouth. YMMV, of course, I'm sure "adults" who do this might also use a mouthguard, or something else to force their teeth apart...

Good evening everyone

This mainly applies to the ct area members and I would post it there however none of you ever check that section so I'm putting it here. Today while driving home from work I decided to rock my nuk5 and was enjoying the ride home when I noticed an individual in a red sedan staring at me for about two miles down the highway. He was just staring at me with his jaw open. I couldn't tell if he was, shocked, dumbfounded or a appalled. He just continued to stare at me until he approached his exit. So this leads me to a couple questions

1.) Which one of you were driving down 691west towards Southington and got off exit 2 this afternoon?

2.) Yeah that was yours truly in the kia rio.

I had a blast just laughing at the reaction, either he's one of us or at least curious, so fess up people. thumbsup.gif

you know it wasn't me because I would have broken mine out and started sucking it :whistling:

• 3 weeks later...

hey hey hey there was NO sarcasm in my post..... so what are you implying mischa? that kittykat is not good looking? LOL :P

you haaaave seen his pic right? :P j/k curi *throws curi some catnip*

Well most likely he didn't believe what he was seeing, so he stared as he was in shock.

I to have been to many raves, never done it myself though. What usually causes problems though is not e itself, but what they cut it with, many times caffeine or some other upper.

I do want to try molly someday, it will certainly not be at a rave the first time, anything else other then maryj I would want to only do at a small house party with friends the first time, even probably a second, just so you can know what your reaction will be and one of your friends can call 911 if need be.