LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Having Accidents?

I've been wearing diapers off and on for about a year now. I was laying in bed watching tv today when I felt the urge to pee. I ignored it, figured I'd go on the commercial. Suddenly I felt my pants get warm and realized I wet my pants. This is the first time I wet without knowing and without a diaper on. Is this going to keep happening? I DON'T want to wear diapers 24/7. Does anyone know where I can get thick cloth panties just in case I have more accidents? I hope for a speedy answer since I'm gonna be in diapers [just in case] until I can get some training panties.

I wouldn't get too concerned unless it happens repeatedly. I DO hope you have a plastic mattress cover, though. That's a worthwhile investment for anyone, really. Prevents stained mattresses.

This site sells both diapers and cotton briefs. http://www.comcoincmn.com/diapers_covers_pants They're not at all sexy but they do work. Any time, of course, that you wet a garment without a waterproof backing, it will eventually soak through to your bedding or clothes.

I've been wearing diapers off and on for about a year now. I was laying in bed watching tv today when I felt the urge to pee. I ignored it, figured I'd go on the commercial. Suddenly I felt my pants get warm and realized I wet my pants. This is the first time I wet without knowing and without a diaper on. Is this going to keep happening? I DON'T want to wear diapers 24/7. Does anyone know where I can get thick cloth panties just in case I have more accidents? I hope for a speedy answer since I'm gonna be in diapers [just in case] until I can get some training panties.

I have heard of people "untraining" themselves by accident, best answer I can give is pullups and remain conscious of when you need to go, trying to hold it as long as possible, just like retraining, you can do it while diapered to just put them on a little looser so you can pull them up and down.

Don't ignore the feeling you first get of having to go to the bathroom. Maybe you are just getting a little weaker holding your bladder. It happens to lots of people from time to time. When you feel like you have to pe, go to the bathroom ASAP and then do the kegel excersizes. Let some out and then keep stopping in mid stream. That will help build up the muscles a little more. Maybe you were just pre-occupied with the TV show and your sub concious released your bladder thinking you had a diaper on. Who knows, but I wouldn't expect it to happen all the time. Just keep thinking about holding it until you get to the bathroom. Don't let your mind wander.

Talk to a doctor about it if it happens any more.

Check out the Second Quality section at the bottom of this page: Snap-EZ

I agree if you are worried about becoming incontinent :thumbsup: For awhile I used pads for protection- they aren't going to help with a full-scale wetting but they will catch enough so that you can hold the flow until you can get to the toilet ;) And you can wear them with anything happy.gif

Since I began 24/7 wearing I have went through a few episodes of nearly total loss of bladder control :o I believe that this was a subconscious, and not totally unwanted, reaction on my part :blush: After I realized that I didn't really want to be daytime incontinent it hasn't happened again B) Maybe you're going through something similar- the power of the subconscious mind is strong. As long as it's not a physical thing,settle any issues about it in your mind and don't worry about it. Just add some protection and see where life takes you :thumbsup: It's an interesting journey!

Bettypooh