LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Playing With Toys

My favorite toys to play with are my old Fisher Price farm set, and the graduated multi-colored rings on a post toy! I love the vivid colors of baby toys, and those plastic rings are fun to chew on, suck on, put on the post, put in my diaper, etc. The farm set is fun because of the tractor and wagon and the silo. For some reason I just love playing with the silo. What baby toys do you like to play with?

Magic slate, Spirograph, crayons, dinosaurs, anything that flies, sci-fi

and my dollies

The toys I like to play with (not including my plushies or dolls, I don't consider them toys) are:

1. Soft or squishy things. Things that fall under this category usually aren't things one would consider toys, though. They usually include my kittycats (they're FUZZY and I love to pet them), pillows and blankies, and "dough" toys (think Playdoh, Silly Putty, GAK, Floam).

2. Cars/trucks/trains (RC or not)...I especially like the ones where you push the button or the lil person/animal inside down and it speeds away on its own.

3. Building toys...Legos, Mega Bloks, Lincoln Logs, foam blocks...Anything I can build with that's safe to put in my mouth.

4. Even though he's not a toy... Daddy! I like to play with his hands a lot, especially his fingers. When I'm done investigating his hands and fingers, usually I get sleepy and his thumb ends up in my mouth afterward.

~ moogle

Baby dolls, barbie dolls, Little People Play sets, My Little Pony, Strawberry shortcake, playdough, coloring books and crayons, blocks, Lincoln Logs, etc. I love toys but finding time to play is a tricky balancing act.

I have some plushies, but mainly, my collection of various toy cars and trucks, and my Micro Machines collection. I wish I could find where my folks stashed my Lego tub (nice big Tupperware tub of them, mostly from the 80s and early 90s (including a couple of the "classic Blacktron" bodies [the ones that look like black space suits with white pipes, instead of the newer ones with the hexagonal "B" on the front]). I've also got a backpack full of various action figures that I rescued when I moved out.

my baby blankets and quilts . I love to get many out and feel the different texture and look at the desins

paint with water books

strawberry shortcake dolls . mcdonalds madam Alexandra series dolls

musini magic music maker .

those push on off seasonal dancing musical animals i love musical toys

well I suppose the cat counts as a toy

Careful. That's a good way to loose an eye... I'd say that pets don't count as toys, unless they're those dog breeds that're too small to properly be called dogs anymore...

My favorite toys to play with are:

-Legos

-Hotwheels

-Playdoh

-Tinker Toys

There are plenty of others, but those are just my favorites.

Careful. That's a good way to loose an eye... I'd say that pets don't count as toys, unless they're those dog breeds that're too small to properly be called dogs anymore...

Nah I had a Siamaese cat growing up who was awesome. I used to torture that poor thing and he still stayed by my side.

My toys from my childhood are in our shed as we have no room for them in the house. I love my Nylint animal carrier with plastic animals and the truck that came with it. I played with it a lot when I was a kid growing up. I also love my Hotwheels and Matchbox cars again all packed in the shed. If we had a bigger place I'd love a toy room where I could store my toys where I could play with them and add new baby toys to it.

Nah I had a Siamaese cat growing up who was awesome. I used to torture that poor thing and he still stayed by my side.

You can never judge the future actions of one cat by the actions of another. Hell, sometimes, you can't judge a cat's future actions by its own past actions. We've had some very friendly cats who went psycho and decided they didn't ever want to be touched again... And I had one who was the friendliest cat in the world, until he went into "hunting mode" and went all psycho on a toy, laser pointer dot, mouse, bird, or my brother's cat. They can also hold grudges. My grandparents had a barncat, who was nice to me, but hated my brother (my brother peed on him when he was eating, once) and my dad (dad would try to shoo him away with his foot). He once scratched my mom while she was carrying my brother into the house. He often peed on my dad's truck (usually in the bed, or on the windshield), but never missed an opportunity to poop in the driver's seat if he left the window down. So, be nice to the cat, or you may wind up minus a few fingers.