LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Another Serious Question...

I don't think my brother knows he is living with his girlfriend and have a child on the way. But my parents certainly know whom I live with. They are are not happy with it and so song as I don't sit in their presence with my nappy showing or sucking a dummy they are ok with it. so long as Im covered up with adult clothes. They know I have cloth nappies, plastic pants, and other ab related clothing and items. They know I wet on purpose and so long as I do my own laundry they let me o this in the privacy of my room.

Like I said They don't approve of their 21 year old daughter induging in such a perversion as they put it but they let me do it.

Well I don't tell my folks for two simple reasons: 1.) They don't need to know my turn ons and turn offs or what I like to do for fun. 2.) They are super critical of everything I do or don't do as it is, adding my fetish would just make my life more difficult.

I know they love me but we've never exactly had a great relationship, they try, it's just who they are. My sister is as vanilla as can be and doesn't like to engage in any conversation that deviates from her realm of what's normal. Considering who I live with, my life is about as abnormal as it can be.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

I have 2 brothers. I have not discussed my kink with either of them, their wives, or children. I did not discuss my kink with the parents either. I have no idea how any of them would respond and do not care to find out.

• 2 weeks later...

i have a sister. and she knows, she is a lot of issues herself, so her not reacting well comes to no surprise. at time of writing, she is only 15. but honestly i dont care what people thing. every girlfriend i have ever had i told instantly. the last two are the only ones who where receptive, and the one i am dating now is my fiancée.

the one before her however, the little nymph she was, was very interested in diapers as a purly sexual thing. she was very sexual actually, she is in a specal hospital for her sex. damn near killed me when i tried to say no to diapers and sex..... several restraining orders later and all is well, but it just goes to show, there are people of all types.

I have 2 brothers each of us are 5 years apart....I'm the oldest the next brother kinda knows... (walked in when I was pulling my Gerber plastic pants up 1 time years ago) We have never talked about it..... the baby brother doesnot know....

Wow this got necroed. Well ironically my sister knows a litrtle bit about this due to snooping around and she doesn't really care. she's of the don't ask don't tell mindset. My father knows I'm into something kinky, just doesn't know the extent of it and likes it that way. I think the diaper fetish is weird enough for him, adding the ab stuff would probably push him past his comfort zone and thus past mine.

Unfortunetely my family all found out and now i've got a serious relationship problem with my sister and my brother because of it :( I hope someday it'll be ok but i'm not very sure about that. I'm still trying to sort things with my family but i'm getting there. I just hope that they aren't going to go mad again :'(

I definetely don't advise telling any member of your family, as it makes life Hell at home!!! :( Hope this helps. Babymarie