LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Help Get Friend Into Diapers

I got my friend(a girl) to agree to try diapers. At this point she isen't very happy about the idea. My question is what kind of diaper would be right for her to first try. I want her to like them so I thought I'd check with you guys and see what I should start out with. Thick, thin, training panties?

Guest JS1989

Don't force her into it. Use a diaper that is similar to panties so it’s not too strange, i.e. thin pull-up, a goodnite if she'll fit. I've never tried this, just sounds like a good idea to keep it close to something she's used to.

I got my friend(a girl) to agree to try diapers. At this point she isen't very happy about the idea. My question is what kind of diaper would be right for her to first try. I want her to like them so I thought I'd check with you guys and see what I should start out with. Thick, thin, training panties?

I would say the training panties/ Pullups. Have you gotten her to wet herself yet?

Well, since we don't know what started this whole thing, and there seems to be some resistance on the half of your 'friend' what you might do to make it as easy as possible is show her what you wear, and offer her a choice of items.

personally I would go with a Bambino Bianco, but maybe a pull up might have more appeal. I offer the bambino only as it is a superior product, is VERY comfortable, and the closest thing to a {{{HUG}}}} you can get. Plus they perform really well also.

A thin product wouldn't be as appealing...well to any of us anyways, but you can also explain this, and the merits of each item, since she is new to this whole concept. That way she can make an informed choice and feel better about it, and the experience, as opposed to you just choosing something for her and then essentially ramming it down her throat, with out any other consideration.

Put yourself in her shoes and think about it for a bit and I believe you will agree. The more you help her with it the smoother things will go, and you will prove your value as a friend, and as someone who is looking out for her best interest....even if it does involve her wearing different underwear than what she is used to. :blush:

Just my 3.14159 cents ;)

qwack

Guest JS1989

Well, since we don't know what started this whole thing, and there seems to be some resistance on the half of your 'friend' what you might do to make it as easy as possible is show her what you wear, and offer her a choice of items.

personally I would go with a Bambino Bianco, but maybe a pull up might have more appeal. I offer the bambino only as it is a superior product, is VERY comfortable, and the closest thing to a {{{HUG}}}} you can get. Plus they perform really well also.

A thin product wouldn't be as appealing...well to any of us anyways, but you can also explain this, and the merits of each item, since she is new to this whole concept. That way she can make an informed choice and feel better about it, and the experience, as opposed to you just choosing something for her and then essentially ramming it down her throat, with out any other consideration.

Put yourself in her shoes and think about it for a bit and I believe you will agree. The more you help her with it the smoother things will go, and you will prove your value as a friend, and as someone who is looking out for her best interest....even if it does involve her wearing different underwear than what she is used to. :blush:

Just my 3.14159 cents ;)

qwack

I agree. That’s a better idea and by the way, what is up with pi cents.

It's true, a selection is probably best... let her choose.

But don't listen to all the people who are putting you down for this. It's not like you're forcing her to do it... and technically the girl I'm dating right now wasn't fond of diapers to begin with either. But now she adores the crinkle sound and finds them comfortable, although she's still not much for practical use. :P

-Sophie

some people want to try it and are scared of the "idea" (of thinking about being in one) - so yeah, if she agreed to it.. you shouldn't have a problem. I only usually have one certain type when i wear (i run out, i buy a different brand to try) but if you have a selection, just show her each - let her pick.

Don't go to extreme with it, I would just let her try it on - either go to sleep or have fun around the house. first impressions are lasting like they say

good luck

I had a past relationship with a non-ABDL and I brought it up. She agreed tentatively.

So I bought her Goodnights for Girls and she was like, "That's it." Trust me the more they are like her panties the easier the transition will be. Don't try to put her straight into Diapers. They are to big of a jump and culture shock.

Understand, she is trying something new and only for you. So don't try to rush anything and if she seems uncomfortable, don't try to force it. Also it might help if you wear them with her.

Goodluck

I agree. That’s a better idea and by the way, what is up with pi cents.

Why not?? i figured I would leave something 'different'.... see who notices :P

Thanks for noticing ;)

qwack

Try to make it fun. Its easy for us because we like diapers but for non AB/DL types diapers are socially stigmatized. Make sure to try and emphasize how cool you are with wearing them and don't be put off if your friend decides not to go through with it. Wearing a diaper isn't for everyone.

• Like 1

Given your situation, here's what I would do: Take your friend to the store. Give her $20.00 dollars, and allow her to choose her diapers. Make it clear to her that you're giving her the $20.00 dollars, and that the diapers are hers to keep. (If she really doesn't want them after she tries them, you can offer to take them off of her hands.) If your friend is small enough to fit into them, suggest GoodNites; in fact, take her to where the GoodNites are in the store and let her look at/feel the packaging when you do this. If your friend looks at the GoodNites and determines that she can't fit into them, suggest the new Depend Underwear for women as an alternative. Again, only suggest the Depend Underwear if your friend can't fit into GoodNites. (As a non-AB/DL, your friend's perception of "Depend" will likely be "Diapers for Old People, ick!" Your friend will likely be more receptive to GoodNites.) As others here have stated, your friend will want something that doesn't feel too different from her "regular" panties. A pull-on diaper such as GoodNites is a must; avoid traditional adult diapers.

Once your friend buys her diapers, head back to your place, and put your diaper on first; let your friend watch to make it clear that your perfectly all right with wearing diapers. You might actually want to put your diaper on before you and your friend head to the store, but only if she's comfortable with the idea of you wearing diapers out when she's with you.

Also, it should go without saying, but don't push your friend to wet her diaper or do anything sexual the first time that she's wearing one. Let her get comfortable with the idea of wearing a diaper before you ask her to use one for its intended purpose and/or for sexual arousal. Of course, if your friend tells you that she wants to do something specific in/with her diaper, be supportive, and make sure to reinforce the idea that you're really happy with what she's doing.

Finally, let me offer a bit of personal experience: When I wanted to get my girlfriend into diapers, (she wanted to try it for me,) I started her with GoodNites. I told her that it was all right if she didn't wet them, but if she got adventurous, she shouldn't hold back, and that I could change the sheets that we were lying on afterward. To this day my girlfriend hasn't wet her diapers, but she has used them during her period, and she has worn them outside of the house. Likewise, she can squeeze into the largest size of Huggies Pull-Ups if we adjust the sides, and she will occasionally wear them, but right now, that's her comfort threshold. She still isn't ready to wet her diapers, and she's just warming up to the idea of me changing her. Likewise, she's much more likely to wear a diaper if I'll wear one with her. I hope this helps you, and let us know how things go with your diapered friend. :)