LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Busted! ! ! !

Guest little_jonny

Well said Bettypooh!

I guess I just get so frusterated with the whole moving out situation because I've seen it happen Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to many times with friends and family, especially family where it just hurts me to see them not enjoying the quality of life I know they should have and could have if they'd just put their nose to the grind stone, suck it up, work their a$ off a little and move outta their parents house or even grandparents(sheesh!!). My concern comes across as angree words but I'm telling you like a big brother, do whatever you can to better yourself and move out IF that's at all what you want or need to improve your future. It's the most liberating, freeing, and stressful thing you'll ever do but the first to outway the last almost always.

Sorry, but right now I'm just so f-n mad with someone I know who work so hard and took 10, 20, 30 steps in the right direction and was doing sooooo well and I was soooooo happy for and now I feel has just recently thrown it all out the window in the matter of a couple days!!!! I won't get into details but I'm sooooo pissed and I just want to scream right now but it's because I want what's best for that person and I just hate standing on the sidelines watching a HUGE mistake when I see one! There's nothing I can do though, can't change a mind that's already made up and especially not this person. You know how when a friend's dating someone and you feel it's so black and white what should happen with the relationship but try telling those people and it's like they're blindly walking through their relationship and you have all the solutions to their problems but you tell them your thoughts and now they're pissed at you for adding your two cents? Yeah, I know, it's always easier looking from the outside than from within but I hate seeing friends getting constantly hurt in their life with poor decisions that are so easily avoided. I've known friends to lose their life over STUPID desicions and it angers and saddens me. I hate watching the first car start to derail because I know it will and several more will before the train stops.

This may be a lot of babbling but I truly just hope all the best for those who are living at home and wanting to move out. Set your goals high and work, work, work as hard as you can at it and life will pay you back. Good luck.

• Like 1

Seconded. It's very arrogant to assume everyone should move out by 21.

-Sophie

Especially since some of us are spending more on school than we earn in a year and/or have in the bank.

Trust me. If I could have, I would have moved out when I hit 18.

But alas, you gotta do what you gotta do. If she starts to bring it up, interupt and say: Do you want to discuss what is in the back of YOUR closet?

That or explain it to here in the hope that she accepts.

ill add a different perspective on this. my wifes son lived with us until he was about 22. he was the cause of most of our fights. he was lazy, inconsiderate, unmotivated, unemployed, and thought he deserved an allowance for living at home. his father threw him out at 19 because of this. now he is married and living with his bio father and his wife lives with her parents. he will freeload where ever he can without ever taking on any real responsibility. if you do still live at home you should make it look and feel like you dont live there to them. i wouldnt have cared about him living with us if he was working with goals and was a ghost but he was everywhere making messes. he was a burden on us and nothing more. neither my wife nor i smoke. to have an unemployed 21 year old try to borrow cigarette money digs under my skin. also, to have your last beer drank when you get home is grounds for an ass kickin too, that did happen once also.

• 4 weeks later...

You'll be fine bro, if she hasn't mentioned it then she probably accepts that it is something that is apart of you. Everyone has their kinks and things that make them happy, and your mom (if she did find anything in the first place) probably accepts yours. I mean, has she dropped any hints or anything, or been acting different towards you?

And as for the other topic that has been started here....Sometimes there are exponential circumstances that occur that keep people from moving out on their own. I still live at home, and I am 21. I am one of the top students in my major and am getting ready to start an internship. Sometimes my projects and designs take countless hours outside of class to work on. Yeah, I wanted to move out when I was 18, but I had medical issues that ate through all of the money that I had saved up to do so. And unfortunately all of the money that I do make at my part time job goes to school in some way, or towards bills that i pay. Those are my reasons, and I know others have similar reasons to why they stay at home, but don't hackle someone for their reasons on why they stay at home. Everyone has their reasons, and even though a majority of us here share a common interest, we are all still very different. Just because it is not considered main stream, doesn't make it bad or make that person a loser...

Guest little_jonny

i dont know how long it's been and she hasn't said anyting. and struggling with money is getting hard still. medical bills and credit card bills to pay, and owe my parents some money

Something to think about Johnny. You dont have to buy a house. You also dont have to get your OWN apartment. I see alot of people starting out with roomates. You establish yourself better on your own and learn the art of bills etc. I know its hard cause I've been out of the house since I was 13. My mom constantly kicked me out and I had to stay with friends and relatives until I made enough for my own place. You'll get a leg up man.....it all works out.

Until then....do your thing I doubt your mom is going to say anything. If she does honesty is always the best thing....just be confident about it. Tell her they are just comfy and its your "schtick" lol

I doubt she'll say anything though. Does that mean you dont have to hide them so much now? You wont put them right out in the open mind you but....maybe this silence you've observed is

meaning you can have a bit more freedom as long as you dont flaunt it?

whatever you do. be happy:)

My mom found my diaper stash when I was 16 and she just asked whether I had a problem but when I said no, she did not pry and left it be. Some items should not be pried into by parents. Finding a stash of sex toys is one thing, but diapers they tend to assume it is a medical issue and not pry -- again, your mileage will wary...

Sounds like your mom is more embarrassed about it than you are. Don't go wearing the diapers around the house just because she already knows.

Now you can focuse on getting some money coming in so you can pay your current bills and your parents. Pay your parent first. The medical billing will work with you to extend the dates for a reduced payment schedule if you call them.

One thing that has been bugging me since you started this thread is that you said your mom hides the bills. Why would she do that unless she is afraid you dad will be abusive if he find them. If that is the case get out as fast as you can.

Guest little_jonny

she hids the bills from him. to him, she has to do everthing. ay the bills, cook, clean, make sure she has his work clothes washed, and other stuff. he's not father of the year and hes not abusive. but im worried the day i leave he will turn abusive