LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Little Kids Have All The Fun

When I was in middle school my mom signed me up for after school programs. They were fun, but they were much more fun for the little kids. Let me explain, once a week I went to Cooking for an hour, and then went to gymnastics which was in the gym. Well one time I accidentally went to to the gym first, and there was a huge colorful obstacle course there. But then the teacher told me that I had cooking first. So I went to cooking and it was fun, I ran back to the gym really excited about the obstacle course only to see that it was gone, I asked the teacher and she said it was just for the little kids, and the middle school kids were too big for it. (For those of you confused, the little kids were in the gym first, when the big kids had cooking, and the big kids were in the gym last, after the little kids had left.)

Just because you are a little older now does not mean you can't go to a playground once and a while, go have fun while you still can, you wouldn't look that out of place but I think I would.

I like spending time at play grounds still, but am wary of doing it during peak times or of "exposing" my interests...

The last thing I want is to make any one uncomfortable.

I just got off the swing at the beach. I love swings. I had one guy ask me if I was tripping. I seriously think he was jealous. Maybe just naive to fun.

You should have said yes, and that the really wild shit was being sold down the block. Then he'd go away :D

~Luci

Just remember that it is us ADULTS that design the games and toys for kids to play with, so there! I'm a summer camp counselor and I have just as much fun as the girls at camp. Can you imagine having a job that requires you to play and have fun? Sure, I'm responsible for their safety and well-being, but that doesn't mean I can't join in their games and have fun, too. (It's in my job description).

As far as toys and stuff goes: As an adult, you can probly buy any kids' toy you want. Plus, we get to include stuff like real guns/bows and arrows/crossbows, vehicles, badass movies, and mind-raping videogames. And with a bit of work, actual construction equipment.

Just remember that it is us ADULTS that design the games and toys for kids to play with, so there! I'm a summer camp counselor and I have just as much fun as the girls at camp. Can you imagine having a job that requires you to play and have fun? Sure, I'm responsible for their safety and well-being, but that doesn't mean I can't join in their games and have fun, too. (It's in my job description).

You'd also have to worry about crazy old lady serial killers and their undead sons...

..And with a bit of work, actual construction equipment.

Little kid: *nneeowmm.. *chug chug chug "hey look at my Tonka toy, isn't it cool?!"

Guy: "Pah! That's nothing.. bet you can't do this - *carves deep trench next to the kid with one sweep from his JCB digger

:P