LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Do You Deal With Incontinence?

I was wondering how every body that is incontinent hear has dealt with all the shortcomings that comes with it. I know it was devistating when it began for me. I was in my mid thirties, and my life was on top of the world. it has effected every aspect of my life. I went for tests, probing, prodding,therios,suicide, and therapy. but what worked for me I still dont know. I do know that starting to like the feel was a large part of it, and a lot of support. does anyone have any imput, or thoughts on this subject? All comments I think will be helpful, what do you think?

I'm not incontinent and do not know how it is to be. I can only begin to imaginge the devistation being in my early thirties for that to happen to me at this age.

I wear diapers for fun NOT because I have to, but they are a part of my life which makes them a part of me - by choice. Unfortunatly not everyone has the choice do they? My grandmother in her late days didn't and many don't...though when you are young it is dificult to deal with.

But I like the way diapers feel and I think they're very sexy and I am by far the ONLY one to think this...perhaps weather you chose it or not this is the path you've been put on and so what? There are worse things trhat can happen right?

Try to stay positive, surround yourself with supportive people such as on this site and that will keep you with a PMA (Positive Mental Atitude).

When I had a period of stress incontinence in late 1994 that got me into diapers 24/7 even though I got it under control, I went online and to support group at a local health center to some group I can't remember the name of. But then I knew I always had a craving to wear diapers and in a way was glad I had a real reason to wear them, though I would never want to be totally incontinent as I heard about at the support group. Now I am back into dribbling when I get up or walk fast and am getting a more substantial diaper at the store today. Yesterday, after my pad was dribbled in when walking from the bus I ran into a friend. We talked as usual, but I did not accept her invitation to come to her home to continue the chat as I wasn't sure of how my pad was holding up. With a better more discrete diaper that I felt more secure about I would have gone up.

I am diapered by choice. I've often thought of myself as having a type of incontinence since my control is not consistent. I've been a pants wetter since childhood. Diapers were a natural out come since my pants wetting episodes became more frequent and I had a couple accidents at work. Being incontinent is not always easy, but it is managable. Diapers have been a big help to me. I can't imagine life without them.

I was wondering how every body that is incontinent hear has dealt with all the shortcomings that comes with it. I know it was devistating when it began for me. I was in my mid thirties, and my life was on top of the world. it has effected every aspect of my life. I went for tests, probing, prodding,therios,suicide, and therapy. but what worked for me I still dont know. I do know that starting to like the feel was a large part of it, and a lot of support. does anyone have any imput, or thoughts on this subject? All comments I think will be helpful, what do you think?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I handle it like i do anything else that comes my way i just get on with it, it has made no difference to me as i liked to wear nappies before it happened, the only difference now is that where as before i had control as to when i peed or pooed now i dont,i quite like it really now i am a real baby they have no control nor do i,.

It happened for me after a serious car accident, there where operations which might have cured it but i liked it as it was i was a real baby at last,.

It has been hard at times but with the help of good friends and family and a positive outlook on life i manage to live as normal a life as anyone else.

I wear 24/7 i use attends special care when i go out and terry nappies when at home and in my crib at night,if i feel really daring i wear terry nappies when i go out i love to see peoples faces when they see the bulge in my trousers,.

I hope this is what you need.

Wet and happy.

Pampers. :):)

Guest inkontinent

Hi there;

I´m so sory for how you are feeling. For me there have never been any problem. I have been diapered 24/7 now and I have now learn to live with. I´m 55 now. There is no use to be depressed. Face the problem and continue as you allways have. Better to be diapered then wet pants which are much more devistating. Think about diapers as that they are as any underwear you wear. I have also been at doctors and done tests. They want to do a surgery but I said no. It´s 50/50 chance that the surgery would help so for me the choice was easy. Diapers of course and I live a perfectly normal life. Hope that you will cope your problem.

Lasse

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've come to terms with my Incontinence. I'm happier now with out any bladder control. Before my stoke I had urge incontinece and I was a sleepwetter. I had the urge incon under control with timed bathroom visit's and protection sometimes.

It ruled my life. Around 5 years ago i had a "small stoke". I lost my bladder control completly, about 2months after the stroke i did start getting bladder urges that i couldn't control. after month's of tring to build some control I still could hold back nothing, I got realy depressed. Thank the gods I had my wife :D . She dosent mind at all. Now I'm diapered all the time i wear Abrara-from X-plus most of the time and i think less about it all.

My wife and I think its funny. The more we treat my incontince like im just a not Potty trained the easyer it is. I wear a Onsie most of the time. I fought my wife on this for a long time. :rolleyes: She got one for me to try. After someone asked me what was sticking out of the side of my pants (you know the "diaper wings")

I tried it. Now i wear them all the time. For Me and Babies they do the same thing the keep the diaper covered Keeps soggy diapers from sagging.

I also stopped using the trem Adult Incontinent Brief insted oF Diaper And cut cost of wipes and rash cream buy using baby wipes and Desitin.

Sites like this one helped me alot. AB/DL's have really made incontinece easyer and more fun. Now when I start getting down in the dumps sometimes i regress A bit. After the kids a alseep I put thick overinght diaoers a soft rommper or a sleeper (in minnesota lots of adults wear them IT"S COOL) pop a nuk in my mouth (my wife started putting Nuks in my mouth to stop me from grinding my teeth, it was waking her up and she thought it was funny. it is) and relax . I always feel better in the morning

If they dicover a cure i would get in line .... but i'm not keeping my hopes up, and i"m good with that.

And On the lighter side of things in a few years i will have Two teenage girls and we only have on bathroom in the house .... It's like i'll be getting in there for Years anway :P

Adam

I'm not incontinent, I don't have any desire to become either, but the curiosity in me has to ask you all this question. How does being incontinent affect your sexual lives, its a bit hard to understand what would happen if you did take off the diaper to make love to your wives or loved ones. How do you deal with it?

I'm not incontinent, I don't have any desire to become either, but the curiosity in me has to ask you all this question. How does being incontinent affect your sexual lives, its a bit hard to understand what would happen if you did take off the diaper to make love to your wives or loved ones. How do you deal with it?

It hasent really i just take it off or it gets torn off. my wife has made it a point NOT to let it get in the way. One of the only problems I've had is the sudden coldness after being in a warm diaper.

I am 26 and have been incontinent for 3 years now after a back injury. I deal with it one day at a time. I do my best not to let it stop me from doing anything that I want to do. My family and close friends know, and it has never been an issue with them. I became incontinent right after my wife and I got married, and that took some getting used to for both of us, but we are still together, and the incontinence is a non-issue for us now, even in the bedroom. I remember reading on a support group once "So you are incontinent, big deal, tape on a diaper and get on with your life." I have found that those are words to live by.

Iowaincon

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Satinpanties

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:) I don't know about women, but men, once aroused cannot urinate. Prior to any sexual activity, I'll empty my bladder as much as possible. It's after the activity that poses problems. We'll just use a towel or two or a bed pad. I'll put on disposables shortly after any activity. It's not like I urinate all over my partner.

Many time I'll keep on my disposables during foreplay. I love to wear satin panties over the disposables. My partner loves to rub the satin as I love the satiny feel.

As long as I satisfy my partner there is no problem. Some times actual intercourse isn't done because I just love to massage and touch the female body.

I hope my answer provides some insight into this.

• 3 months later...

well is 34 and suffer unrinary incontinence, following a bad accident. i have been told that the problem is not nessecarily permanent if i chose to have surgery on my spine...........downside if the surgery doesnt work i may never walk again......no brainer eh!.

as for lovemaking im single so i dont have that problem but in general i think the men will agree that when the men at work sign is up incontinence isnt a problem as everyone knows men dont multi task so little willy has more on his mind then peeing, its after it starts to get tricky just have to make sure you have a diaper handy for afterwards LOL

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

:) I don't know about women, but men, once aroused cannot urinate. Prior to any sexual activity, I'll empty my bladder as much as possible. It's after the activity that poses problems. We'll just use a towel or two or a bed pad. I'll put on disposables shortly after any activity.

I have stress incontinence and up until this week its been pretty much ruling my life, but I now have had enough have bought some nappies finally (something I have wanted to do for a long long time ) and pull ups and getting on with life, I wear pulls ups through the day and nappies at night its the best thing I could have done, I can go out without worry during the day and sleep all night without having to get up and down all the time. I feel very lucky as my bf is being totally supportive of this fact. plus I love the feelings they create lol.

xx amanda xx

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Im Nappied Dan. I am a DL but I started out with nappies because of need. I wet the bed almost my whole life. I can not remember being dry for any length of time.

Even today, at 29 I still wet the bed. I cope with this by wearing nappies to bed. I prefer disposable. It is usually Abriform X-plus and sometimes Tena Maxi.

I usually wear a boost pad as well to cope with the front of the nappy which gets saturated. I usually wear abriform boost maxi.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...